Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2011, 01:30 PM   #11
Lehuaann
Lehu hu Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colleen27 View Post
IIRC the loop to the Contemporary starts very early, like 6:30ish. We took that one to get to an early tour at the MK. The MK boat doesn't start running until 8 or 8:30 so it isn't good for pre-park opening meals or tours, but if you don't want to take the bus you can hop the boat to the Contemporary and walk from there.
I'm thinking for a YES class? I wished they'd told us that at the marina...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dato63 View Post
Okay, I know these questions may hit someone as really silly/stupid - but I'm just trying to figure this out.

Has anyone ever stayed in the cabins that flew & took Magical Express to get there?

We love FW Cabins. Just love them. In the past we would drive, and bring our own golf cart with us. But my DH no longer wants to drive. I'm just curious how people that might fly in get their luggage to their cabins. Do you use the internal bus system to haul your luggage there?
I've never used DME, but just wanted to add that you can have bell services hold your luggage at the front desk and call to have them deliver to your cabin once it's ready. We've done this when switching resorts.

However, will you be renting a golf cart? You could also leave your luggage with bell services and pick them up later with your cart when your room is ready...or transfer yourself via internal bus.

DL & WDW * FW Cabin 3x * AKL CL 2x * Poly CL * CR CL * AKL Savannah * POFQ * POR

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: