Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Gay and Lesbian at Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2011, 05:29 AM   #1
DisFanJen
Disney Phreak

Another PTR for you... :)

Inspired by TinkerChelle's PTR post, I decided to post a PTR of my own.

Have fun!

Follow my tweets for pre-trip and live trip reports as well as the usual inane Twitter chatter at: http://twitter.com/disneyfanjen

5/98 - DL(Off Site), 5/03 - WDW(Off Site), 2/04 - WDW(Off Site), 9/04 - WDW(Off Site), 12/05 - WDW(Off Site), 10/06 - WDW(AKL), 5/07 - WDW(SSR), 9/07 - WDW(SSR), 12/07 - WDW(SSR), 2/08 - WDW(Poly & GF), 12/08 - WDW(OKW, Wonder), 3/10 - WDW(AKL), 2/11 - WDW(OKW), 12/11 - WDW(SSR, OKW, Dream), 9/12 - WDW (OKW, Dream), 1/14 WDW (OKW, Fantasy), 11,14 (OKW, Dream)
DisFanJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:48 AM   #2
Tinkerboy00
DIS Veteran

How fun! You guys have me inspired to do one for our upcoming trip for the Marathon weekend in Jan!
Register to remove

Old 10-08-2011, 04:03 PM   #3
TinkerChelle
Happy Mommy of 2

We're all so awesome!
TinkerChelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:13 PM   #4
wdw_nutz
Mouseketeer

Hi!

I started a pre-trippie over on the usual board but stopped *** no one was reading or commenting so I felt stupid. I also think it's the gay thing - I feel like people aren't comfortable *** I openly say DGF is my partner...

It's called "last time for ages... Honest! No really!" but I don't know how to post a link. I hope you guys find it, if you like it I'll carry on as I was enjoying it!

Thanks for reading. Xx
wdw_nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:42 AM   #5
DisFanJen
Disney Phreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdw_nutz View Post
Hi!

I started a pre-trippie over on the usual board but stopped *** no one was reading or commenting so I felt stupid. I also think it's the gay thing - I feel like people aren't comfortable *** I openly say DGF is my partner...

It's called "last time for ages... Honest! No really!" but I don't know how to post a link. I hope you guys find it, if you like it I'll carry on as I was enjoying it!

Thanks for reading. Xx
I searched for it but couldn't find it!

Paste a link here for us.

All you have to do is:
Go to your trip report.

Copy the information in the address bar at the top (mark it all then press ctrl c for Windows or cmd c for Mac).

Reply to this thread.

Once you have the reply window open click on the symbol that looks like the earth with a piece of chain next to it.

A window will appear, click in it then paste the info you copied earlier into it (ctrl c for windows, cmd v for Mac). Make sure any info that was in the box is gone first.
That should do it!

Follow my tweets for pre-trip and live trip reports as well as the usual inane Twitter chatter at: http://twitter.com/disneyfanjen

5/98 - DL(Off Site), 5/03 - WDW(Off Site), 2/04 - WDW(Off Site), 9/04 - WDW(Off Site), 12/05 - WDW(Off Site), 10/06 - WDW(AKL), 5/07 - WDW(SSR), 9/07 - WDW(SSR), 12/07 - WDW(SSR), 2/08 - WDW(Poly & GF), 12/08 - WDW(OKW, Wonder), 3/10 - WDW(AKL), 2/11 - WDW(OKW), 12/11 - WDW(SSR, OKW, Dream), 9/12 - WDW (OKW, Dream), 1/14 WDW (OKW, Fantasy), 11,14 (OKW, Dream)
Old 10-13-2011, 02:38 PM   #6
wdw_nutz
Mouseketeer

Hi! Let's see if this works:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....or+ages+honest

Hopefully you'll now find it!

And.... (I'm safe to say here *** I know she won't find it) the plan for the evening of November 7th isn't a birthday celebration, it's a proposal! She doesn't know that yet. If you want to know about that, my plan is in the "Gay/Lesbian proposal" thread.

Hope my pre-trippie doesn't bore you! Thanks for the info about how to post a link.

D
xx
Old 10-13-2011, 05:23 PM   #7
DisFanJen
Disney Phreak

Found it. Nice PTR!

Will be waiting with anticipation for the next installment.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: