Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2011, 06:49 AM   #2176
Beth D
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the fun Jen! Glad you're getting another cruise started. Let's see, this one was 150 pages almost? Any bets on how long the next one will be?
Old 10-01-2011, 08:02 AM   #2177
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

Just wanted to let you know I started my TR! Didn't want to hijack your new TR so I thought I put it here
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)
Caretames1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-01-2011, 08:39 AM   #2178
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth D View Post
Thanks for the fun Jen! Glad you're getting another cruise started. Let's see, this one was 150 pages almost? Any bets on how long the next one will be?
My next cruise won't be for another year plus! It's going to be a long wait. I do hope I can get Skip talked into something for the Spring. I was thinking since we are going on the Dream in the Fall, that maybe I would suggest the Magic for the Spring, as it is cheaper. But we'll see. Maybe Disneyland? Or maybe a big fat nothing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
Just wanted to let you know I started my TR! Didn't want to hijack your new TR so I thought I put it here
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
WOOHOO! Hijack away!
jenseib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:30 AM   #2179
DisneyBoundinDec
DIS Veteran

great TR Jen!! And yeah about the cruise next year!!!!
DisneyBoundinDec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 07:50 AM   #2180
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyBoundinDec View Post
great TR Jen!! And yeah about the cruise next year!!!!
Thanks. I can't wait till we book, so I know the actual date and can start looking into stuff more. I was surprised at how excited my Mom is getting about it. She said we had to all have matching shirts, which shocked me. And she wants to be sure we do the Fish Extender again and she said that she might buy all the little girls a pirate costume.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:55 AM   #2181
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Jen, things have been pretty insane here so I haven't had a chance to check in here.........

YEAH!!!!!! on the cruise!

Let the planning begin!
mom2rtk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:16 AM   #2182
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2rtk View Post
Jen, things have been pretty insane here so I haven't had a chance to check in here.........

YEAH!!!!!! on the cruise!

Let the planning begin!
I'm excited. My sister is being stubborn though, but Mom said she had till the end of the month to decide. Ideally we would like to book before then. I am thinking it's going to be the Nov. 11th date.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:13 AM   #2183
Woth2982
DIS Veteran

Isn't Nov 11th a holiday kids get off from school anyway? Therefore not much would be missed theoretically right?
Woth2982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 11:54 AM   #2184
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woth2982 View Post
Isn't Nov 11th a holiday kids get off from school anyway? Therefore not much would be missed theoretically right?
No they don't. But what holiday is that? Maybe Veterans day? I think it was my Grandmas b-day too, if I remember right. But I'm sure thats not why it's a holiday. LOL!
Old 10-07-2011, 01:47 PM   #2185
KatMark
DIS Veteran

We are back from our trip (TR started -- Uppy, Uppy Mr. Andy). I hear another trip is in the works for you.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:31 PM   #2186
TyTysMommy
Mouseketeer

I've been busy with college the past few weeks. I just got caught up and finished reading about your trip.

I LOVE both of your Dooney bags! James told me no more Dooneys for me until I'm finished with school and bringing in an income again. I really like the tote style bags better than the smaller one. Most of my Dooneys are the tote sizes. One of them my sister calls "Carrie's Suitcase" because it is so heavy and bulky. It was a larger tote style designed to hold a laptop. I have put the white Disney sketch tote on my Christmas list, so let's cross our fingers and hope Santa delivers.

I really enjoyed reading your trip report and getting to know your family a little better through your journey. I can't wait to catch up with your Phineas and Ferb TR and your AEP TR.
TyTysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:57 PM   #2187
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyTysMommy View Post
I've been busy with college the past few weeks. I just got caught up and finished reading about your trip.

I LOVE both of your Dooney bags! James told me no more Dooneys for me until I'm finished with school and bringing in an income again. I really like the tote style bags better than the smaller one. Most of my Dooneys are the tote sizes. One of them my sister calls "Carrie's Suitcase" because it is so heavy and bulky. It was a larger tote style designed to hold a laptop. I have put the white Disney sketch tote on my Christmas list, so let's cross our fingers and hope Santa delivers.

I really enjoyed reading your trip report and getting to know your family a little better through your journey. I can't wait to catch up with your Phineas and Ferb TR and your AEP TR.
I've been very busy as well, so I understand.
I hope Santa delivers!
I'm going pretty dar nslow on the AEP one, so you are not too far behind.
Old 10-14-2011, 06:43 PM   #2188
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

I was approximately 482 pages behind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post

I sound really dumb in this. I was trying to sound really excited along with Claire.

Mine measured a 7mm. That made Claire very happy. It was important for hers to be better than mine.
You don't sound dumb! You sound like a good Mom!

Also, I was hoping the "better than you" stage would end soon - Henry is in that right now. Ughhhhhh.

Quote:

Claire was really getting into it!

I love it! So cute!

Quote:

Stunning pictures of Illuminations!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so, so, so glad you found your phone. I teared up when you had realized someone very quickly found it in the parking lot and had turned it in right away. I'm so thankful for honest, good people!!

And good for your Mom for having a "talk" with your Dad.

Quote:

I had to laugh, because Skip likes to be a clown at times….and he didn’t disappoint. He had on his most raggedly pair of work pants on….ones with a hole right in the crotch….Yep! ……Everyone, you can’t have him….that’s MY man….the one with a huge hole in the crotch of his pants. He’s a keeper!
Oh you make me laugh! Sooooo so so funny!

And of course I am thrilled for you about your family trip on the Dream!!! What staterooms do you have booked? Is everyone doing verandah?
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
brookelizabeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:54 PM   #2189
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
I was approximately 482 pages behind!

LOL. I know the feeling

You don't sound dumb! You sound like a good Mom!

Also, I was hoping the "better than you" stage would end soon - Henry is in that right now. Ughhhhhh.

Nope. She is really into being better than me. the other night she told Skip he wasn't her favorite anymore, (she was crying about something and he was teasing her) and I said "Oh good, that means I am the best now" and she quickly changed her mind and Dad was once again the best. That stinker. I hope she gorws out of it soon. I notice her friends and her (well most) always fight about winning, etc. I tel lthem they can't paly games if they are gonna act like babies

I love it! So cute!

She was being such a goof then

Stunning pictures of Illuminations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

I'm so, so, so glad you found your phone. I teared up when you had realized someone very quickly found it in the parking lot and had turned it in right away. I'm so thankful for honest, good people!!

And good for your Mom for having a "talk" with your Dad.

I was so happy too. I was really worried, and I wish I would've thought to check guest services early in the day....before I knew it was actually lost. It would've save some heartache.

Oh you make me laugh! Sooooo so so funny!

He's a keeper. You even heard him say he wore the same pair of pants the whole time I was gone in Aug. YUCK! Who wouldn't want a man like that!

And of course I am thrilled for you about your family trip on the Dream!!! What staterooms do you have booked? Is everyone doing verandah?
Yes, we are all in Verandah rooms. My Aunt and sister and the two cousin families are all in the bigger staterooms with the round tubs, on deck 7 (same deck I had before), about mid ship.
My parents and I are down towards the aft in the same style room I was in before. I'm in 7656...last time it was 7666, so not far from my old room at all. I could've booked it, but I wanted to adjoin with my parents room and the room that it would connect too had an obstructed verandah.

Replies in Blue
Old 02-16-2012, 03:27 PM   #2190
missj1975
DIS Veteran

I'm late, very late for your trip report :-). Read your trip report over the last two days and just had to say I loved it.

I absolutely love all your pictures. Your pictures of the Disney Cruise shows were awesome. Mine always come out blurry, my fault for not learning how to use my camera properly but looking at all your awesome photos definitely makes me want to learn how to use my camera better.

I definitely agree that the Cruella actress on the Dream was awesome, best part of the show.
missj1975 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: