Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2011, 04:56 PM   #76
SK1972
Earning My Ears

Hi. I was wondering if you would be able to do water bottle labels that do not have Happy Birthday on them. I'd like to have name, date (i.e., November 2011) and Walt Disney World on the bottles instead. Is that possible? I would need a total of 8 of them. If you can, I'll send you the details. Thank you. Sandi
SK1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 05:50 PM   #77
MinnieMeg
Mouseketeer

Your work is so adorable. Thank you for your effort in all that you do for us. I would like to request the Minnie water bottle label and tag for my DGD Isabella's 5th birthday. Also, if possible, a Donald Duck for my DH Carl's birthday.
Thank you
Register to remove

Old 09-22-2011, 05:54 PM   #78
vickxo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK1972 View Post
Hi. I was wondering if you would be able to do water bottle labels that do not have Happy Birthday on them. I'd like to have name, date (i.e., November 2011) and Walt Disney World on the bottles instead. Is that possible? I would need a total of 8 of them. If you can, I'll send you the details. Thank you. Sandi
You can send me the details just be aware they might take me awhile (usually i post them right away) as i'm swamped right now but they will get done.
93': WDW Dixie Landing; 95': WDW Dixie Landing; 97': WDW Corando Springs; 99': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 01': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 01':Disney Wonder Cruise - FL/Bahama; 03': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 05': WDW Yacht Club; 07': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 10': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 12': Disney Magic Cruise - NYC/Bahama; 12': Disney Magic Cruise - NYC/Canada; 13': WDW Boardwalk Villas/Animal Kingdom Lodge
vickxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:25 PM   #79
vickxo
DIS Veteran

93': WDW Dixie Landing; 95': WDW Dixie Landing; 97': WDW Corando Springs; 99': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 01': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 01':Disney Wonder Cruise - FL/Bahama; 03': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 05': WDW Yacht Club; 07': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 10': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 12': Disney Magic Cruise - NYC/Bahama; 12': Disney Magic Cruise - NYC/Canada; 13': WDW Boardwalk Villas/Animal Kingdom Lodge
Old 09-23-2011, 10:29 AM   #80
SK1972
Earning My Ears

non-birthday water bottle labels

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickxo View Post
You can send me the details just be aware they might take me awhile (usually i post them right away) as i'm swamped right now but they will get done.
Thank you. Following is what I was looking for. Let me know if it's too much.

Water bottle labels for the kids that are going as follows:

Tinkerbell theme
Toni Sarussi
Walt Disney World
November 2011

Ariel theme
Destina Sarussi
Walt Disney World
November 2011

Cinderella theme
Olivia Kania
Walt Disney World
November 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean theme
Alek Kania
Walt Disney World
November 2011
(Alek is 14 years old so can you try to make this one not look too boyish Ė more adult like).

Water bottle labels for the adults that are going as follows:

Rick Kania
Walt Disney World
November 2011

Sandi Kania
Walt Disney World
November 2011

Cinzia Sarussi
Walt Disney World
November 2011

Andy Sarussi
Walt Disney World
November 2011

I didnít ask for a specific theme for the adults because I really canít think of what to use. So if you donít mind, please feel free to pick your own character or park theme for these.

Much appreciated! Sandi.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:38 PM   #81
vickxo
DIS Veteran

I got ahead on my work so I had time to just get these done today.

Old 09-23-2011, 01:48 PM   #82
SK1972
Earning My Ears

WOW! That was fast, and they are fantastic. Thank you so much!

Sandi
Old 09-23-2011, 06:18 PM   #83
MinnieMeg
Mouseketeer

Thank you for the beautiful work you did. It will make our vacation and parties more magical.
Meg
Old 09-23-2011, 09:20 PM   #84
GiulianaMasi
Earning My Ears

Could you make one for me. It's Bruno's 1st birthday, with the baby mickey, or something in light blue/light green.
Tks!
GiulianaMasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:27 PM   #85
SK1972
Earning My Ears

Thanks again for doing the labels so quickly. I just noticed that the labels for Alek, Rick, Sandi, Andy and Cinzia all have "Birthday Facts" on them, and the others have "Nutrition Facts" on them. Since these aren't for Birthdays, would you mind changing those to say "Nutrition Facts"?

Thank you!
Sandi
Old 09-23-2011, 10:22 PM   #86
vickxo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK1972 View Post
Thanks again for doing the labels so quickly. I just noticed that the labels for Alek, Rick, Sandi, Andy and Cinzia all have "Birthday Facts" on them, and the others have "Nutrition Facts" on them. Since these aren't for Birthdays, would you mind changing those to say "Nutrition Facts"?

Thank you!
Sandi
I was so worried about getting them done quickly I didn't even realize I had left it saying "birthday"

Old 09-23-2011, 10:26 PM   #87
vickxo
DIS Veteran

Old 09-24-2011, 01:00 AM   #88
JenGC
DIS Veteran

Oh I SOOOOO love these!!

Can I have this http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/...1972_004-1.png with the name Maggie, month October and the ingredients that have to do with a girl? I am so not creative enough to think of great words like that.

Can I have one for my daughter's 10th birthday that has Minnie on it but with a red and white polka dot dress? Very similar to this http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/...oto_rachel.png but with a red theme and her in a red dress? Also, her name is Victoria.

Also, can I have a phineas and ferb bottle that says one Michael, Taylor, Lea, and James?

I need them by Sept 29th. If this is too much for too soon, if you could do the birthday party? I just found you and this is an AWESOME idea! She will FLIP with her name on it and the other kids would love it to go with some pillowcases I embroidered and their "Disney or Bust" bags.

Thank you!!!
Jen
Old 09-24-2011, 02:29 AM   #89
vickxo
DIS Veteran

Old 09-24-2011, 08:51 AM   #90
SallyNeko21
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickxo View Post
Hello! I was wondering if I could get one of these that says Ty & Ky's Birthday? Also, if its not too much trouble can I please have a tag with Woody on it and the number 5 and a tag with Buzz on it and the number 3? I'll more than likely be making more requests later. I looooove your bottle labels and would like to have some to take on our first Disney trip.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: