Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2011, 11:50 AM   #1
katt789
DIS Veteran

That was the BEST Most Magical Trip EVER!! (A Sept 2011 TR) [COMPLETED]

I've learnt how to link things!! So: CHAPTER LINKS WILL BE POSTED HERE!!

-Introductions are below:

Day 1->Sept 13/2011:
-Departure!

Continuing W/Dinner

Day 2->Sept 14/2011
Off to the Magic Kingdom

The Benefit of Arriving Early!

Travelling Through Adventureland

It's Dance Party Time!

Tomorrowland

We Meet an Alien & Find a Missing Hat

Taking Some Boat Rides

Meeting Some Royalty

Do It All Again!!

Dusk Finally Reaches Us

It's Finally The End of the Day

Day 3->DHS
Disney's Hollywood Studios

Dreaming in Pixar Land

Venturing Through Hollywood

*Insert Epic Music Here*

It's Stuntin' Time

Killing Time & Having Adventures

Character Palooza Fun Times

A Few More Characters

Some Last Rides & Long Waits

Fantasmic!

Amy & I Go On Own Adventure

Day 4-> Animal Kingdom

It's Time For Safari Breakfast!

Oh no! We've Got to Save That Baby Elephant!

Braving the Yetti!

What'd'ya Want Me to Do, Dress In Drag & Do The Hula?!

I See A Bunny!!!

Off to the Conservation Station!!

A Jamin' Jungle Party

Time To Party Not So Scarily!

Tink! Help Peter Fly!

Give A Scream, It's Halloween!

Uh....your Mom...

Baby You're a Firework!

Boo To You! Happy Halloween!

Boo To You! Part 2!

Pixie Hollow

Our Frightful Night Ends

Day 5-> Epcot!

Our Morning Exploring the Worlds

Living in the Land & Swimming in the Seas

What. Was. That?!?

Margartias, Ponchos & School Bread

Exploring China w/a Margarita!

Lunch w/a Practically Perfect Friend

We Actually Use Our Park Hoppers!!

Illuminations!

Day 5
Animalistic Adventures!

My Dream Job!

Tale As Old As Time

Tut Tut, Looks Like Rain

Dreams Come True!

Best! Day! Ever!

A Friendship Celebration!

A Little Bit of Extra Magic

Happily Ever After

Real Life Updates:

Auditions/Trip #3

Update #2: NEW TRIP PLANS->Surprising Mom!

Exciting News!

2 WEEEEEEKKKSSS

Photopass Catch-Ups!

Magic Kingdom Part 1

Magic Kingdom Part 2

Magic Kingdom #3

Magic Kingdom #4

Disney's Hollywood Studios!

Animal Kingdom #1

Animal Kingdom #2

MNSSHP #1

MNSSHP #2

Hello everyone and

to join us on the most magical trip to Walt Disney World yet!! We had pixie dust sprinkled throughout the entire week, from the moment we stepped foot onto Main street, and made sure to spread that pixie dust to others we met along the way. In this "best! week! ever!!" we managed to meet every single character that disney has to offer (minus a few special ones at the Halloween party), rode every headliner more than once, attended a MNSSHP, had some magical experiences with everyone, and managed the do all four parks in one day!!

So, here to join us, is the cast:

First off, me, Katt:

I'm a 22 year old Disney lover from way up here in Canada (Calgary, Alberta for anyone that knows Canada at all). My first trip was this past May, and within 2 days of coming home, Nick & I started to plan this Sept trip, we had had too much fun. I work as a server/"additional cast member" at a dinner theatre up here, and am looking right now for a 2nd job as well. In spare time, I dance/act/all that performing junk, and am currently searching for a Disney audition that would suit me best & is close enough, or at the right time.

My favorite disney character is Tigger, followed closely by Tink (although, I miss the days where Tink was a jealous little "witch", so I lean towards Vidia when it comes to new fairies haha) .

Favorite Princess: Ariel, followed closely by Rapunzel.

Favorite Prince: Eric, followed by either Naveen or Flynn (he counts, right?)

Favorite Villian: Gaston *drool* I dunno what it is, but he's definitely my pick, sure, he's a jerk, but hey, I'll take him!

In terms of Disney World attractions & such, the last time we went, I chickend out of SOOO many rides, I really only did Splash mtn for anything "big", so my favorite things were: Mickey's Phillharmagic or Winnie the Pooh, Beauty & the Beast show, FOTLK. This time, did I conquer my fears? Did I cry on any rides? We'll find out!!

Next, we have Nick:

He's also from around the same Albertan area as I am, just 3 hours North, where I used to live. Originially, I worked at the dinner theatre up there, and that's where we met. On our last trip, we had someone bail out last minute, and accepted whoever got the money in first, and Nick jumped on it. We barely knew each other at that point, and are really glad that he ended up coming, as we now have Disney travel buddies.

His favorite character/Princess is Belle, as you can tell by the immense happiness on his face in the above pic.

His favorite Villian is: Facillier, from Princess and the Frog (did he finially get to meet him?!)

As for attractions, I know he loves the Beauty & the Beast show, and he doesn't do well on thrill rides thanks to motion sickness (will he end up powering through it? Does he throw up while on a coaster? does he dare do mission space?!)

Next, we have Amy:

From the same city as Nick, she works with him at a resturant/bar up there, and he was the one who invited her into Disney World when we began looking for 2 mroe people.

She loves Peter Pan, Tigger, along with character hunting, which worked out great for me. Even after spending a week in Disney with her, I coudn't really tell ya a lot about her haha!! When in Disney, that really becomes the real conversation topic. Hopefully either Nick or Amy herself will jump in with some input!

Finally, we come to Tyler:

(with him in the pic is his adorable nephew Jackson)

He works as a chef in the theatre down here with me, and ended up on this trip by fluke. Something just always seems to go wrong with the person that I bring on the trips to Disney, there's always something that happens that they jump in too fast without consulting their financials, and then have to bail. So, after that happened, Tyler jumped into coming.

He hadn't been to Disney in years, and was really really excited to experience it as an adult, all the thrill rides, even though he doesn't really like them (which ones does he end up doing? Does he love or hate them!?).

He loves the Incredibles, Toy Story & Lion King, and was really hoping to meet some of them on this trip (do we find them??) but aside from that, doesn't really dig the character hunting.

Well, now that we've gotten introductions out of the way, let me brief you all on our itinerary & plans for the week!!

When: Sept 13-19th

With: 5 day park admission & park hoppers

Staying: at Disney's Pop Century.

How: flying down on Delta(is this a good idea? or not?!) & then Magical Express whisks us to our hotel!

Sept 13: check in, relax, maybe we hit up DTD?!

Wed 14th:Magic Kingdom! (do we make ropedrop? Is it so packed we dont get on any rides?)

Thu 15: DHS

Fri 16: Animal Kingdom, followed by MNSSHP

Sat 17: Epcot

Sun 18th: 4 parks, 1 day!! (do we dare?1 )

Mon 19th: relax, check out, fly home. (or do we end up stuck in Minneappolis after a delayed flight?!)

Well, now that I'm done that, it's nearly time for work, so I'll start with day one at about midnight tonight. I've managed to upload the first 3 days of picks, and resize about 1.5 days of pics, so this will be the only update with crazy large pictures.

Hope you all enjoy, and feel free to ask any questions or put in your own comments throughout the journey!

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

Last edited by katt789; 07-05-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: