Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2011, 10:56 PM   #1
ccbride412
Mouseketeer

Question Questions on Castaway Cay weddings

I've been letting my fiance call Shanda for our questions, but mine somehow don't seem to be getting answered! Has anyone used their own photographer for the CC wedding? How does the timeline work for that and do they still take you around the island for pictures even if you don't use a Disney photographer?

I have so many questions for previous CC brides, any help would be greatly appreciated.

WDW countless times with family and friends since I grew up down the road. With my fiance!-WDW May 21, 2010, DL Paris Jan 1, 2011 (just before he proposed) and our wedding/honeymoon Castaway Cay and WDW and DL April 3, 2012!! Probably DL Asia for our 5 year anniversary!

ccbride412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:19 PM   #2
vickxo
DIS Veteran

You are probably better posting this question on the regular wedding board rather than the planning journal board. Also, check out this thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1766164
it's all about past cruise brides and weddings
93': WDW Dixie Landing; 95': WDW Dixie Landing; 97': WDW Corando Springs; 99': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 01': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 01':Disney Wonder Cruise - FL/Bahama; 03': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 05': WDW Yacht Club; 07': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 10': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 12': Disney Magic Cruise - NYC/Bahama; 12': Disney Magic Cruise - NYC/Canada; 13': WDW Boardwalk Villas/Animal Kingdom Lodge
vickxo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-01-2011, 08:31 AM   #3
ccbride412
Mouseketeer

Thumbs up

Thank you! As you can tell I'm new to this whole discussion board thing!! I'll check out that link.

WDW countless times with family and friends since I grew up down the road. With my fiance!-WDW May 21, 2010, DL Paris Jan 1, 2011 (just before he proposed) and our wedding/honeymoon Castaway Cay and WDW and DL April 3, 2012!! Probably DL Asia for our 5 year anniversary!

ccbride412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:45 PM   #4
PixyDusted
DIS Veteran

It actually comes out to be a better deal to hire your own photographer. I was going to get married on DCL a few years ago and did that because economically it made more sense and artistically I was just happier with outside photographers' work more.

And actually Lisa and Rob (wedding on CC on the Dream 10/30/11 sailing) hired me to photograph their wedding.

Here's their PJ: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post42643750

Bloggin...
PixyDusted is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
castaway cay, wedding

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: