Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 09:28 AM   #31
DefLepard
<3 Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1013 View Post
*hides the rum*... *casually sips a beer*

Nothing to see here. Nothing to see here.

*Casually jumps into mug of beer*

Nothing to see here...
Old 09-14-2011, 09:31 AM   #32
chris1013
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by POTCAddict View Post
Now, I'm packing up and moving to Tampa on Sunday! Google says I'll be 1hr 20min away from Disney. Guess who's gonna be hanging around the MK on the 1st lookin out for surprises?????
Moving to Tampa?? I spend a lot of time in Tampa. The drive to Disney is a breeze. I've taken a few day trips to WDW. I'm so jealous.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-14-2011, 09:31 AM   #33
MICKEY88
if you keep falling off of the planet...
It might be time for a one piece
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taramoz View Post
Hello, I am doing good, keeping busy! How have you been?
I'm fantastic, thanks

Pirate Rule #9: A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
Pirate Rule #11: No pirate shall ever wear a “fanny pack”.
Pirate Rule # 17: Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, MICKEY EARS, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vessel– head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:50 AM   #34
POTCAddict
Nanny A Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1013 View Post
Moving to Tampa?? I spend a lot of time in Tampa. The drive to Disney is a breeze. I've taken a few day trips to WDW. I'm so jealous.
I'm glad to hear it's a breeze! I'm primarily concerned with getting lost. I can't find my way out of a paper bag...
Old 09-14-2011, 09:56 AM   #35
DefLepard
<3 Disney

Quote:
I'm glad to hear it's a breeze! I'm primarily concerned with getting lost. I can't find my way out of a paper bag...
I-4 East towards Orlando is pretty much it...

except for slow people getting in your way
Old 09-14-2011, 10:36 AM   #36
POTCAddict
Nanny A Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefLepard View Post

Thanks! Sometimes I like to pretend like I'm in the fast and furious and 'drift' around slow people. (safely ofcourse) Also, you have the best emoticons- I'm going to find the little guy jumping into the beer mug.
Old 09-14-2011, 10:54 AM   #37
dismem98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctnurse View Post
Hello everyone and happy hump day!!!

I figured I should pop in and say hi! So my birthday was yesterday and I had a fantastic day and was informed from a very reliable source that I should be celebrating the entire week. So I am! It's great to see this new thread and all the newbies. Like everyone has said, just jump right in and enjoy the show. Everyone here is really nice and there really are no rules. I hope everyone has a fantastic day!!!!

A very HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY
I too used to like a week celebration but now I do a month

Have a wonderful Wed everyone!!
Old 09-14-2011, 11:30 AM   #38
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurse.darcy View Post
Wow, I spend an entire day on the couch with fever and chills, come on here today and find a new thread. Seems like things are picking up again.

Welcome to all the newcomers. Pull up a seat, grab a drink and hang on. This is truly a social thread so feel free to be social.

For those traveling at the end of the month, see you all soon.
You knew the new thread was coming... it just took it's dear sweet time in doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMass View Post
Drinks all around!

Although I notice the selection of rum is slightly lacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigE View Post

Happy Hump Day to everyone, not sure how that has been missed!!!
Well in our defense.... It was pretty damned early on Hump Day here in the states.

Happy Hump Day everyone!

Quote:
Muwahaha!!!! You can run but you can't hide! Started a new thread but I found you! How are you peeps?? I see we're still drinking, glad to hear it! Good to see everyone was able to hide the rum from the pirate.

Speaking of drinking just got back from WDW and had a FANTASTIC time. (even with my family) Saw Jack Sparrow and he luurrved me! Pretty sure it was because I was sitting next to the giant cask of rum. Saw lots of characters, went on lots of rides, drank, ate.... it was awesome.

Now, I'm packing up and moving to Tampa on Sunday! Google says I'll be 1hr 20min away from Disney. Guess who's gonna be hanging around the MK on the 1st lookin out for surprises?????
Moving on Sunday eh? Sooooo.... Should we expect you to join us at Halloween Horror Nights at Universal on the 29th?

I figure running into you on the 1st would be a no-brainer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctnurse View Post
Hello everyone and happy hump day!!!

I figured I should pop in and say hi! So my birthday was yesterday and I had a fantastic day and was informed from a very reliable source that I should be celebrating the entire week. So I am! It's great to see this new thread and all the newbies. Like everyone has said, just jump right in and enjoy the show. Everyone here is really nice and there really are no rules. I hope everyone has a fantastic day!!!!
Happy belated birthday!

And I would like to kindly disagree.

Rule #1 is if you can't have fun, don't risk stepping into the domain of the SSC or you may be scarred for life.

Rule #2... Pour yourself a drink and have fun.

Rule #3.... Be friendly. Pour the newbies a drink too. (Officially recognized SSC 's may be exempted from this rule.)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefLepard View Post

I'm a big fan of St. Pete Beach, and that pretty much is it. I-4 is a straight shot from north Tampa to Disney. You'll even get to pass the giant Mickey shaped high voltage power tower.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:16 PM   #39
Tramp77
Earning My Ears

Happy humpday everyone! Nothing like a few shots of Captain Morgan to help you get through your work day! Just kidding...but that's because there is none here at my office. Ha ha...
Old 09-14-2011, 12:17 PM   #40
POTCAddict
Nanny A Boo Boo

I've never been to Universal! And I plan to spend a lot of quality time at the beach.
Old 09-14-2011, 12:21 PM   #41
DCTooTall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramp77 View Post
Happy humpday everyone! Nothing like a few shots of Captain Morgan to help you get through your work day! Just kidding...but that's because there is none here at my office. Ha ha...
heh... That reminds me back when I used to keep an "emergency bottle" of Morgan in my car at all times.

Quote:
I've never been to Universal! And I plan to spend a lot of quality time at the beach.
Well I plan on going to Uni on Thursday the 29th while I'm down there (HHN that evening with Darcy and co.).... And I'll probably go at least 1 other day while i'm down there. AP's are nice.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:07 PM   #42
MICKEY88
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post
1.Although I notice the selection of rum is slightly lacking.

2.Rule #3.... Be friendly. Pour the newbies a drink too. (Officially recognized SSC 's may be exempted from this rule.)

1. as always, the Rum is gone..and I'm not telling where it is..

2. of course, after all, where Pyrates are concerned, there are no rules...just guidelines..

Pirate Rule #9: A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
Pirate Rule # 17: Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, MICKEY EARS, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vessel– head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:12 PM   #43
MICKEY88
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post
heh... That reminds me back when I used to keep an "emergency bottle" of Morgan in my car at all times.

back in the day.. I ALWAYS had a cooler in the back of my car, the contents were generally 2 cases of beer{for my friends} and a 5th of cherry vodka.

becoming a Pyrate simplified things, no need to supply drinks for my friends, so all I need is me Rum

Last edited by MICKEY88; 09-14-2011 at 02:48 PM.
Old 09-14-2011, 03:37 PM   #44
Tramp77
Earning My Ears

My work day is over, now it's time to haul **s over to school for a 6-9:20 class. I think my water bottle filled with Rumplemunz is around here somewhere. Back of the classroom drinking?!
Old 09-14-2011, 03:41 PM   #45
DCTooTall

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY88 View Post
back in the day.. I ALWAYS had a cooler in the back of my car, the contents were generally 2 cases of beer{for my friends} and a 5th of cherry vodka.

becoming a Pyrate simplified things, no need to supply drinks for my friends, so all I need is me Rum
So THAT'S why there was a cooler in the trunk of your car....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramp77 View Post
My work day is over, now it's time to haul **s over to school for a 6-9:20 class. I think my water bottle filled with Rumplemunz is around here somewhere. Back of the classroom drinking?!

Need to add some Goldschlager and Jager to the bottle......

....Just sayin'.....

Sadly I'm still stuck here for another 4 hrs.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: