Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2011, 08:39 AM   #1
bouncycat
DIS Veteran

My goal this year, to see ALL of WDW!!!!!

OK, don't have a trip planned until 2014, so we'll be renewing our AP's soon, so I'm gonna try to see every attraction, holiday, and even that I can within that year. There are a few things I haven't done, but I'm gonna start over this weekend with a HUGE list, and cross things off as I go.

So.....Before I head to the park Saturday, I'm gonna introduce myself. I am a HUGE disney lover, and my favorite character is Tigger. Moslty because he's always happy....and of course FUN FUN FUN!!! And, that's pretty much me.

The cast will change and vary widely, I'm involved in a couple of FB groups that meet up every once in a while, I'll introduce them as they come into play. The most constant is my son Tyler. He's a HUGE Star Wars fan, and tolerates my Disney obsession. I keep telling him other kids would LOVE to be in his shoes, being able to go to Disney every weekend!!!!!

That's him with our just gotten black lab puppy Mollie! She comes into play sometime, as I have Muscular Dystrophy, and she's my mama dog!! She's helped me quite a bit, and we're trying to teach her to help me up from a chair. So far so good. So, sometimes I'm in a wheelchair at DW, sometimes I walk with these beautiful beauties that my lovely DH painted for me!!

So...here's me!!

This one was taken this year in May when our niece came down with her family, this is my great nephew Andrew, who decided his favorite spot was on my lap in my chair!! I didn't complain, of course!!

Then my wonderful hubby. He's a grumpy lover, not cause he's grumpy, but just because. Not sure how that got to be his favorite character, he might have been in a grumpy mood once, and I saw a shirt, and just took off with it. He is in the Coast Guard, and has been for almost 16 years!! We've been married for 14 of those 16 years, and it has been wonderful!! Love the life we built together!!!

There will be others that come and go, I have a 14 year old step daughter that comes with us from time to time, and her mother. They may come down for this weekend's visit. I meet other disboarders as they come and visit the world, so they'll be in here too. I really my disboard friends!!!

So, when we have a for sure park day for saturday, I'll post the info here!! All are welcome, and if anyone have any requests for pictures, let me know, I'll do my best to help!!

Old 08-29-2011, 09:26 AM   #2
teekathepony
DIS Veteran

Well I'm going to jump in! This sounds intriguing!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-29-2011, 09:41 AM   #3
bouncycat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekathepony View Post
Well I'm going to jump in! This sounds intriguing!
My first follower!!! I'm gonna start putting together a list, park by park, of everything there is to see at that park, at the current time. My body won't let me do a few things sometime, but I'll just take my pain pills and grin thru it. 2 attractions come to mind, Dinosaur, and Stitch. I'll get thru them, somehow!! I think the plan this weekend is to go to AK, and then MK with my step daughter and her mother....so those will be the ones I concentrate on first!! Again, glad you're with me, now my biggest challenge is to remember to take the camera with me!!

Old 08-29-2011, 11:39 AM   #4
bouncycat
DIS Veteran

I got my confirmation I was looking for, we are gonna start out at Animal Kingdom on Saturday. So....first off, I'll work on the Animal Kingdom list, I will list things in each park with an * if I have NOT done it before. I'm taking all these attractions from my customized maps, for reference. So....here goes!!

The Oasis Exhibits !
It's Tough to be a Bug !
Tree of Life trails !
Festival of the Lion King !!
Camp Minnie Mickey greeting trails !
Kilimanjaro Safaris !!
Pangani Forest Exploration trails !
Wildlife Express Train !
Habitat, Habit!
Conservation Station !
Affection Section !
Flights of Wonder *!!
Maharajah Jungle Trek !
Kali River Rapids !
Expedition Everest !!!
The Boneyard Dig Site !
Fossil Fun Games *!
Finding Nemo !
Primeval Whirl !
Tricera Top Spin !
Dinosaur !
Cretaceous Trail *!
Dino-Sue !
Kids Discovery Clubs *!
Mickey's Jammin Jungle parade *!

So, that's the list, not too many I haven't done, but we'll start over!! As I do these, I'll mark them off here with a ! and post pictures in the updated part!! Not sure when the Central Fl disboarders meet is on Saturday, or where for that matter, but once I get word, I'll update that park too!!

Last edited by bouncycat; 01-20-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-30-2011, 01:13 PM   #5
KodakFigment
Mouseketeer

Love to join in the fun Christie! See you Saturday afternoon at whatever park we finally decide upon.

Halfway through the Resort list - but now living only minutes away
Old 08-30-2011, 01:36 PM   #6
bouncycat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodakFigment View Post
Love to join in the fun Christie! See you Saturday afternoon at whatever park we finally decide upon.
Yea, I'm still wavering on the park!! I wanna see Jenn to give her that pin!!! UG! I'll still be there when you become available, so just text me when you leave your house, and I can let you know where we're at. LOL We'll be back on Sunday too, Kim and Sami want to see MK, and AK. Everything else is just gravy!! Anyways, I'll update the MK attractions soon, since that's the other park. There's lots we can do there!!! Just no booze!!

Old 08-30-2011, 06:54 PM   #8
bouncycat
DIS Veteran

YAAAAAAY!!!!! Tink's here!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
I'm here now!

Old 08-30-2011, 07:51 PM   #9
bouncycat
DIS Veteran

I do believe that our plans have changed to MK for Saturday, then AK for Sunday, I knew there was that chance, so I'll go ahead and update the MK list!!! I gotta remember which ones are gone, cause my map is kinda old, if I'm missing anything that you can tell, please let me know and I'll add them in later!!!
Again, same code with * and !

Main St Vehicles *
Disney World Railroad !!
Swiss Family Treehouse !
Magic Carpets of Aladdin !
Tiki Room * since the renovation !
Jungle Cruise !
Pirates of the Caribbean !!
Splash Mountain !
Big Thunder Mountain !
Tom Sawyer Island !
Country Bear Jamboree !
Hall of Presidents !
Liberty Square Riverboat !
Haunted Mansion !!!!!
It's a Small World !
Peter Pan's Flight !
Mickey's Philharmagic !
Snow White's Scary Adventure !!
Cinderella's Carousel !
Dumbo !
Winne the Pooh !
Mad Tea Party !
Tomorrowland Indy Speedway !
Space Mountain !!!
Astro Orbiter !
TTA, aka Peoplemover !!
Carousel of Progress !
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin !!!
Stitch's Great Escape !
Monster's Inc Laugh Floor !
Wishes !
Dream Come True Parade !
Mainstreet Electrical Parade !
Magic, Memories and You Castle Show *!

Whew, I hope that's it for that park!! LOL This is my favorite park, and I can't wait until the new FLE opens!! I'm really looking forward to something new and exciting!!!

Thanks to all friends new and old for coming along and helping me. When you are with me for a day, I will give you props!! And post your picture HAHA Unless you tell me not to.

Last edited by bouncycat; 02-07-2012 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Adding attraction
Old 08-30-2011, 08:09 PM   #10
bouncycat
DIS Veteran

I'm on a roll, so I might as well finish up!! Next up, Epcot!! This park I have fond memories of, with family, friends, and of course the WONDERFUL drinks!! January sometime we will attempt to drink around the world. Will of course share that when the time comes!!

Spaceship Earth !!
Universe of Energy !
Mission: Space !!!
Test Track !!!
Innoventions East !
Innoventions West !
The Seas with Nemo and Friends !
Turtle talk with Crush !
Soarin !!!!
Living with the Land !
Circle of Life *!
Imagination with Figment !
Captain EO !!!

Mexico Pavilion-Gran Fiesta Tour !
Norway-Maelstrom !
China-Reflections of China !
Germany !
Italy !
USA-The American Adventure, !
Voices of Liberty !
Japan !!
Morocco !
France-Impressions de France * !
United Kingdom !
Canada !
Illuminations !

Ok, Canada I've done, but it's been MANY years. I will also report on things like Food and Wine, and Flower and Garden, and there are a few concerts I'd like to see!!

Last edited by bouncycat; 02-07-2012 at 07:14 PM.
Old 08-30-2011, 08:17 PM   #11
bouncycat
DIS Veteran

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Last but not least, Hollywood Studios!! I didn't like this park at first, but it's DH's favorite, so it's grown on me. Mostly since that's where we go most of the time!!!

Great Movie Ride !!!!!
American Idol !
Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular !
Star Tours !
Muppet Vision 3D !
Honey I Shrunk the Kids Playset !
Lights, Motors, Action!!!!
Studio Backlot Tour !
Walt Disney, One Man's Dream !
Voyage of the Little Mermaid !
Disney Jr on stage *!
The Magic of Disney Animation !
Animation Academy !
Beauty and the Beast live on stage !
Rock'n Rollercoaster !!!!!!!!
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror !!!!!!
Toy Story Mania !!!!!!
Pixar and Pals Parade *!
Fantasmic !

Ok....that should be all of them!!! Can I do it??? I'm gonna have AWESOME help of friends. Each time I do an attraction I'll add a ! that way we can see what my favorites are, and how much CAN be done in one year. I'll make the official start date Sept 1st, even tho we're not going to the park until the 3rd. So....lots of work ahead of me, but it's gonna be FUN!!!

[COLOR]

Last edited by bouncycat; 02-07-2012 at 07:16 PM.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:41 PM   #12
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

This isn't an attraction, but more of a tidbit of history. there will be a small little hut, between Adventureland and Frontier Land. You have to walk passed POTC. the little hut/building used to sell E tickets when WDW opened. another one is over by the Tinkerbell shop, but I never found it
Old 08-30-2011, 09:55 PM   #13
bouncycat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
This isn't an attraction, but more of a tidbit of history. there will be a small little hut, between Adventureland and Frontier Land. You have to walk passed POTC. the little hut/building used to sell E tickets when WDW opened. another one is over by the Tinkerbell shop, but I never found it
I love history too!!!! I barely remember using tickets for rides. My grandmother started taking us at least once a year around 1979, I was 5 years old. The hut by POTC is the shop that sells film, and the smaller souvies, right? I don't remember a hut by the Tinkerbell shop, but I'll look for a closet, or any thing that may resemble something old. I do remember the skyway, my grandmother griped at my sister for spitting off of it!!!

Old 08-30-2011, 09:59 PM   #14
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
Oh wow! I'll have to look for those next time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncycat View Post
I love history too!!!! I barely remember using tickets for rides. My grandmother started taking us at least once a year around 1979, I was 5 years old. The hut by POTC is the shop that sells film, and the smaller souvies, right? I don't remember a hut by the Tinkerbell shop, but I'll look for a closet, or any thing that may resemble something old. I do remember the skyway, my grandmother griped at my sister for spitting off of it!!!
My husband still has some unused tickets for rides that he's kept all these years.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: