Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2011, 04:42 PM   #1
waltdisneyworldfan12
Earning My Ears

Smile Favorite Things About Disney Cruise!!!

Hey there! so i made this thread so we can all share our favorite things about the Disney Cruise.
ive been on 2 cruises, the disney magic western cruise in 2007, the disney magic eastern in 2009, and im going on the disney magic eastern again this november for thankgiving. so if you guys have been on the eastern one, what was your favorite thing to do at the stops? what cruises have you been on? what was your favorite club, thing, (stack, oceaneer lab and club etc.)? what was your favorite time of year to go? what was your favorite dinner place? what was your favorite show? what was your favorite thing about the cruise?
also, if you had been on the parasailing at castaway cay, what did you think of that, because i really want to go but i dont know if its worth it, if you know the cost of it too, then that would be awesome!! alright, so if youve been on a cruise answer these questions, and anything else that you can come up with. THANKS!!!
waltdisneyworldfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:02 PM   #2
SCtinkerbell
DIS Veteran

I've been on the Wonder and Dream once and the Magic three times. (When did you go in 2009? I went too!) I had to say the times that me and my friend went to the stack it was pretty awesome and when I was younger I was in the clubs ALL DAY and only saw my parents at dinner and afterwards I would just go back to the clubs. I thought they were AMAZING, which they are.

The food. <- that's all I have to say about that. You know what I'm talking about.

Zeus: Hades! How are things in the Underworld?"
Hades: Eh, well, just fine. You know, a little dark, a little gloomy..eh ay! Fulla dead people..whaddya gonna do?

---
Hercules: You're right Phil. Dreams are for rookies.
Phil: No, no, no kid. Giving up is for rookies.
SCtinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-28-2011, 06:44 PM   #3
waltdisneyworldfan12
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCtinkerbell View Post
I've been on the Wonder and Dream once and the Magic three times. (When did you go in 2009? I went too!) I had to say the times that me and my friend went to the stack it was pretty awesome and when I was younger I was in the clubs ALL DAY and only saw my parents at dinner and afterwards I would just go back to the clubs. I thought they were AMAZING, which they are.

The food. <- that's all I have to say about that. You know what I'm talking about.
SCtinkerbell
woah! sounds like fun! i went on feb 14th in 2009, it was aweesome. im 14 so im going to be in the stack this year, im really looking forward to it! i did like the 11-13 year old one (aahh! i cant remember what its called!)! the food. yeah, its just amazing. i love everything about it. are you planning on going on any anytime soon? (:
waltdisneyworldfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 07:19 PM   #4
Disney Princess Elli
DIS Veteran

I really like going right to the back of the ship on deck 7 and going on the little balcony thing because it'd always be nice and empty and it had good views. Also yep, the food. The cookies, omg.
Disney Princess Elli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 07:25 PM   #5
disfreak24
DIS Veteran

I went on my first cruise this past spring and loved it!!! I went on the Magic to the Western Caribbean and it was so beautiful! My favorite thing was going swimming with dolphins! <3 My favorite dining room was Animator's Palate! I loved all the shows but the Twice Charmed was probably my favorite but they are all pretty close I loved how nice all of the workers were, especially our servers at dinner! I miss all the workers that we talked to! Everything about the cruises are so wonderful! I can't wait to go on our next one! (it's not booked yet though )
2010 Fort Wilderness 2011 Disney Cruise & Port Orleans
2012 Disney Cruise & Paradise Pier 2012 Fort Wilderness 2013 Boardwalk

disfreak24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:00 PM   #6
WDWJonasGirl
Mouseketeer/Directioner

I loved the teen club on the ship. I also loved seeing the characters (hense, why I was not with my family other than dinner and the ports)

Kaitlin: Directioner and a Huge Jonas Fan
WDW: 5/03, 4/06, 12/06, 7/09, 8/10, ?/14 DLR: Too Many too count DCL: 1/07, 7/09, 8/11, 8/12, 6/14
DLP: 6/13
WDWJonasGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 08:17 PM   #7
SCtinkerbell
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltdisneyworldfan12 View Post
SCtinkerbell
woah! sounds like fun! i went on feb 14th in 2009, it was aweesome. im 14 so im going to be in the stack this year, im really looking forward to it! i did like the 11-13 year old one (aahh! i cant remember what its called!)! the food. yeah, its just amazing. i love everything about it. are you planning on going on any anytime soon? (:
The Tweenish club...hmm I can't remember either considering it was just kinda thrown on the lower decks and you never see it :/ I hope so! hahaha We're not actually going on anymore this year or next year because I have to go to my uncle's wedding in Mexico, so there's our family vaca, but maybe in 2013 HOPEFULLY on the Fantasy

Zeus: Hades! How are things in the Underworld?"
Hades: Eh, well, just fine. You know, a little dark, a little gloomy..eh ay! Fulla dead people..whaddya gonna do?

---
Hercules: You're right Phil. Dreams are for rookies.
Phil: No, no, no kid. Giving up is for rookies.
SCtinkerbell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
castaway cay, cruise, excursions, parasailing, shows

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: