Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2011, 04:35 PM   #11
sweetpee_1993
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Tiggies View Post
That is incredibly helpful. Not sure I would dare go without my face or risk having it melt off. I wonder what time they do the earliest session .... I need to give them a call I think. Thank you so much for that info
I think the earliest time slots will largely depend upon where you're shooting. Naturally, DFTW brides are going to have priority for like the MK. I can only speak for the 2 experiences we've had. The first back in 2007 was at the MK after park opening. We met our photographer at the Rose Garden at 9:00 a.m. When I booked it neither Disney or I thought of the Christmas parade filming scheduled for that day. This was another detail we discussed with our photographer when he called us the day before. It was like trying to part the Red Sea getting there but we gave ourselves extra time and we made it. Amazingly, with all those thousands of people on Main Street not 1 other person is in any of our pictures. Not even the 1 shot of us standing in the middle of the Rose Garden with the castle behind us. The angle he shot + the editing truly accomplished the impossible. For our upcoming sitting in World Showcase we are meeting our photographer at the International Gateway at 8:45-ish. That time is based on the park being officially open at 9 but we get the advantage of World Showcase not being open to park guests until 11. That way we'll be clear of the area before guests can come in. Kinda an added perk with World Showcase.
Disney Adventures: 1/04 POP, 1/05 POP, 2/06 POP, 1/07 POP, 12/07 CR, 5/08 POFQ sans kids, 1/09 CR, 5/09 Poly w/o the family, 1/10 AKL, 11/10 POFQ, 9/11 WL+DCL Dream+YC, 5/12 DCL Magic, 9/12 DCL Dream sans kids, 1/13 DCL Magic, 5/13 DCL Fantasy, 9/13 DCL Dream w/friends, 9/13 DCL Fantasy sans kids, 4/14 DLH/Disneyland, 9/14 DCL Dream w/friends, 9/14 DCL Wonder DD, 10/14 DCL Wonder DD

Other Adventures:
11/13 RCI Allure of the Seas

Future Adventures:
5/15 DCL Wonder WBPC
9/15 DCL Dream w/friends
sweetpee_1993 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: