Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2011, 12:19 PM   #10
chellewashere
DIS Veteran

Wow here I am thinking mine is the worst ever!!

So my fantastic MIL told me that my DD (5) isnt really a grandchild of hers cause we did IVF/FET to have her and didnt do it the "old fashion" way. She has never treated my child like her other granddaughters and until just his past summer my chlid didnt know what a grandmother was.
Then she got drunk (normal thing since they are all alcoholics) and decided to post all over her FB page nasty, rude, ugly and untrue things about me and my DD who who was murdered 20 years ago. Needless to say that was the last and final straw. My DH got so angry he blew up at her and we havent had to deal with her since...going on a full year now
My SIL (married to my BIL) is a piece of work in her right. We call her the Queen of Hearts - off with their heads! She is so mean, angry and manipulative that I cant even stand to be in the same room with her. My BIL is so whipped that he is actually the butt of many stories. I figure his choice to be married to her so he deserves what he gets. She will actually scream and yell at him in front of everyone and anyone. She will say things to me to think I will get mad at my DH and then gets irritate that Im not angry at him for what she told me he did. I just hate her and in my life time there has been only 2 people I could say I honestly hated..then I met these folks and my list has grown.
And one more cause it made my day my DD's first Christmas all she got was a dollar store card addressed to baby girl. Uhmm we picked out her name when I was 4 months pregnant and had never swayed from it and she was born in November..are you telling me you dont know her name. She tried to call her Lori one day as an abbreviation for Lorelei..yeah dont think so
Sorry to go on and on...but I could write a book...maybe I should make some money off these idiots!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: