Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2011, 08:00 PM   #61
Jennasis
It's a miracle! I stayed awake during the El Rio Del Tiempo ride!
Let's not even TOUCH the whole Dog vs. dawg vs. Dowg thing!
PLINKO baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonorailBeebz View Post
Actually, the argument lives on seeing that I have this discussion with people 15-20 times per day. And it doesn't matter when the last time this thread received a post seeing that the issue is still an issue to most people.
It sure will live on...now that you've resurrected a long dead thread for fresh eyes to rehash.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:10 PM   #62
disneymegs
Mouseketeer

Thanks for the explanation MonorailBeebz! As a cast member myself, lots of people ask about the monorail incident and I don't even work near the TTC. It's good to know that you folks in transportation take pride in everyone's safety. It's a constant argument and topic of discussion no matter how long this ONE thread has been inactive, there are several others about the monorails and it's something that will never be forgotten. The only reason this should turn into an argument on here again is people are going to backlash at you, for whatever reason. Just ignore it and continue keeping guests (including those already lashing out at you) safe every day at WDW!
disneymegs is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-16-2011, 08:19 PM   #63
MonorailBeebz
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Mom View Post
Yes you're right, tell people to stop arguing about something they stopped arguing about 20 months ago. That makes sense.
Unfortunately, bickering with somebody is more important to you than letting the thread carry on freely. So I'll gladly sit back, relax, shut up, and hope that this thread catches on fire and explodes with posts JUST to irritate you.
MonorailBeebz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:22 PM   #64
Magic Mom
EVERYONE has the God given right to a vacation here
I did have to go there
And the end reward is my in laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonorailBeebz View Post
Unfortunately, Magical Mommy, bickering with somebody is far too important to you. So I'll gladly sit back, relax, shut up, and hope that this thread catches on fire and explodes with posts JUST to irritate you.
That was awfully nasty. Why are you so offended that I pointed out the thread was 20 months old? Oh and you spelled my name wrong.

Aio, quantitas magna frumentorum est ......
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
Magic Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:26 PM   #65
kaytieeldr
Reserving the right to make jokes out of typos - but NOT the people who make them - since 2012

Location: There is no Pixie Dust on the Transportation Board!!!

MonorailBeebz, keep an eye on the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies Board. Riding up front on the monorail is more likely to come up there, and it'd be good to have your informed point of view when it does.
kaytieeldr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #66
MonorailBeebz
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaytieeldr View Post
MonorailBeebz, keep an eye on the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies Board. Riding up front on the monorail is more likely to come up there, and it'd be good to have your informed point of view when it does.
I will keep my eye on that Board. Thank you very much for the information, kaytieeldr.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #67
disneymegs
Mouseketeer

Quote:
That was awfully nasty. Why are you so offended that I pointed out the thread was 20 months old? Oh and you spelled my name wrong.
Your sarcasm in the first place was offensive, and I think your member name was spelt wrong to return the favor. I believe MonorailBeebz was simply trying to provide an explanation somewhere on the DISboards to a question that comes up everyday at the TTC or wherever else monorails operate, and this thread just seemed like a good place to express the facts whether or not it was old (it obviously caught people's attention no matter how long ago someone posted last). Just feel thankful that transportation cast members take pride in the safety of guests, including you. There's really no need to argue on the matter. Shouldn't Disney lovers get along?

Last edited by disneymegs; 08-16-2011 at 08:38 PM.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:39 PM   #68
Magic Mom
EVERYONE has the God given right to a vacation here
I did have to go there
And the end reward is my in laws

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymegs View Post
Your sarcasm in the first place was offensive. I believe MonorailBeebz was simply trying to provide an explanation somewhere on the DISboards to a question that comes up everyday at the TTC or wherever else monorails operate, and this thread just seemed like a good place to express the facts whether or not it was old (it obviously caught people's attention no matter how long ago someone posted last). Just feel thankful that transportation cast members take pride in the safety of guests, including you. There's really no need to argue on the matter. Shouldn't Disney lovers get along?
There was no sarcasm in my first post.

Aio, quantitas magna frumentorum est ......
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.
Magic Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:45 PM   #69
disneymegs
Mouseketeer

Quote:
There was no sarcasm in my first post.
You're right, there was sarcasm in the second post with "that makes sense". I'm done arguing the topic now (considering it was only intended to be informative). Thanks again for the thorough explanation MonorailBeebz! I, for one, appreciate you clearing up exactly why guests can't ride in the front anymore.
Old 08-16-2011, 08:49 PM   #70
MonorailBeebz
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymegs View Post
You're right, there was sarcasm in the second post with "that makes sense". I'm done arguing the topic now (considering it was only intended to be informative). Thanks again for the thorough explanation MonorailBeebz! I, for one, appreciate you clearing up exactly why guests can't ride in the front anymore.
Why thank you, disneymegs.

Tags
accident, fun, kids, monorail, secrets

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: