Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
borovy3488
Earning My Ears

January 2012 Help?

I am trying to book a vacation checking in Jan 1 and leaving Jan 8. The best rate I can find is at Pop Century for 2315. This is for 2 adults with dining. Does anyone know of a package deal or anything with dining that could work for us?

I was hoping for free dining, but they excluded these dates from the promotion. Any ideas?
borovy3488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:10 PM   #2
ancestry
Trees Without Roots Fall Over

Not that I am aware of. The problem is that you are checking in on a holiday. If you adjusted your dates you would stand a better chance of being able to get a discount, such as free dining.
ancestry is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-14-2011, 12:11 PM   #3
mommyof3princess27
What we've got here is failure to communicate

I could price a moderate for only $400 more. I would suggest if ou wanted the FD to move your vacation to start the 8th. If it really cant be done, IDK.....

Erin , DH and DD13 (KC) DD9(Court) and DD5(Moo) plus 2 and 1 chiweenie
Oct 2010 Poly CL 40% code, Dec 2011 POR w/ FDing, Nov 2012 POR RGR w/DxDP, 2014 POR RGR w/Free Dlx Dining
mommyof3princess27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:14 PM   #4
borovy3488
Earning My Ears

Unfortunately we can't change the dates. My wife is a teacher, and she gets the Dec 22 through the Jan 8th off for the Christmas break. That's what I was thinking as far as the rate, which stinks!

We could change it to anytime in that range? Any thoughts there?

Another think we are thinking about doing is buying an annual pass on this trip. We are returning to WDW in May to be one of the first guests in the Art of Animation Resort. How can we look at the prices of hotel stays as an annual passholder?
Old 08-14-2011, 12:37 PM   #5
havoc315
DIS Veteran

If you join aaa, you can get 10-20% discount off room.
There may be a general public discount offer for your dates coming out anytime in the next 2-3 months.
havoc315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 12:38 PM   #6
mommyof3princess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by borovy3488 View Post
Unfortunately we can't change the dates. My wife is a teacher, and she gets the Dec 22 through the Jan 8th off for the Christmas break. That's what I was thinking as far as the rate, which stinks!

We could change it to anytime in that range? Any thoughts there?

Another think we are thinking about doing is buying an annual pass on this trip. We are returning to WDW in May to be one of the first guests in the Art of Animation Resort. How can we look at the prices of hotel stays as an annual passholder?
A couple questions....do you want to go for a whole week? How many park days? Are you trying to get it as inexpensive as possible? What about dining? This late, I am not sure how many ressies you could make....what about just QSDp? Does it have to be sit dowN?

Oct 2010 Poly CL 40% code, Dec 2011 POR w/ FDing, Nov 2012 POR RGR w/DxDP, 2014 POR RGR w/Free Dlx Dining
Old 08-14-2011, 12:48 PM   #7
borovy3488
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof3princess27 View Post
A couple questions....do you want to go for a whole week? How many park days? Are you trying to get it as inexpensive as possible? What about dining? This late, I am not sure how many ressies you could make....what about just QSDp? Does it have to be sit dowN?
We would like for it to be the sit down package, we like to spend at least a week in the park, and would like to make it as inexpensive as possible with these choices.

As far as reservations, I see a few that we could make online, so we're going to start making some now.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:03 PM   #8
mommyof3princess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by borovy3488 View Post
We would like for it to be the sit down package, we like to spend at least a week in the park, and would like to make it as inexpensive as possible with these choices.

As far as reservations, I see a few that we could make online, so we're going to start making some now.
Ok if you check in on the 2nd instead of the 1st, and leave the 8th with the regular dining plan(I counter service, 1 ts and 1 snack) and 7 day park tix, staying at POP its $1860.66 FWIW- I think that that price is better than 2300 HTH!!!

Tags
2012, january

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: