Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2011, 12:27 PM   #856
Kywymommy13
Earning My Ears

Great designs! I was wondering if you could do

Minnie LSU with bow for Kyla

Mickey LSU with hat for Wyatt

Minnie LSU with bow for Kim

Mickey LSU with hat for Mike

Minnie LSU with bow for Mary

Thanks again so much
Old 08-08-2011, 11:16 PM   #857
CJMV
Earning My Ears

Name fills Pls!

Hi Victoria.

Love your Design. I mean all of them. heehee... Our family is going to a cruise on Oct. and i am also making a autograph book for both of my kids. Can you please to fill in their name on it for the cover page? Thanks

1) Matthew
2) Vienna
CJMV is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-09-2011, 04:26 PM   #858
LittleMissMagic
Victoria on Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJMV View Post
Hi Victoria.

Love your Design. I mean all of them. heehee... Our family is going to a cruise on Oct. and i am also making a autograph book for both of my kids. Can you please to fill in their name on it for the cover page? Thanks

1) Matthew
2) Vienna
Thanks! Which cover do you want?

1991-2004 AP holders | 2000 Disney Magic 4-Day Bahamas | 2005 Disneyland | 2006 Swan New Year's | 2008 AllStar Movies with HS Marching Band
2008 Grand Floridian Independence Day | 2009 Bay Lake Tower Labor Day | 2010 Wilderness Lodge New Year's | 2010 AllStar Music with HS Marching Band
2010 Polynesian Graduation Celebration | 2011 Grand Floridian Independence Day | 2012 Polynesian Spring Break | 2012 Beach Club Graduation Celebration
2012 Saratoga Springs Food & Wine | 2013 Disneyland Paris Sequoia Lodge | 2013 Beach Club Resort Food & Wine
2013/2014 New Year's Eve Waldorf Astoria | 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise

LittleMissMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 11:15 PM   #859
momto4princesses
Mouseketeer

Hi Victoria can I add one more request to my requests in post #819? Sorry I didn't make it originally I just got suckered into booking yet another Character Breakfast.

I would like this design: http://s852.photobucket.com/albums/a...uskercover.jpg

Dated for January 16, 2012

Thanks so much.

momto4princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:32 AM   #860
my3cinderellas
Mouseketeer

Hi

Could you make me some mickey heads ? Maybe with princess or minnie themed

Sophie
Brooklynn
Abbey

Thanks soo much

my3cinderellas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:18 PM   #861
CJMV
Earning My Ears

Hi Victoria,

Sorry that i forgot the mention which design i want.

1) DCL Wonder - Matthew
2) DCL WOnder - Vienna

Thank you so much!
CJMV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 12:26 PM   #862
jenmack
Mouseketeer

Hi Victoria, I was wondering if you could possibly make a few things for me to make as door magnets for our cruise

Mickey heads w/ blue ribbon for the boy's
Mark
Adam
Joey
Minnie heads w/ the red & white polka dot ribbons for the girls
Jen
Haleigh
Phyllis

Also, Maybe one with the DCL ship that say's "Haunting on the high seas"
October 30th.

Our cruise is Oct 30, 2011.

Thanks so much!

Thanks tidoublegger!
jenmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:17 PM   #863
LittleMissMagic
Victoria on Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveeliot View Post
Hi Victoria, I was so so happy to hear from you! Would you. Believe my computer just conked out on me! I'm going to be spending lots of time at my mom's house it seems. She has an IBM and Microsoft Word or Works. I'm not sure about any other programs they may have. They mainly use the computer for their accounting business. I will even have to bring my printer over because they don't have a color printer. I do have an iPhone so I do have easy access to the Internet should you need to contact me or show me something. Normally we would just get a new computer but now our extra money is going to Disney. I'm a big planner so the more planning sheets the better. Something for all 7 days, park hours, tour plans, ADRs, flight info, park maps, packing list, snacks to bring, budget sheet, best counter service for each park, best snacks and locations of snacks for each park, locations of photopass photographers, good photo spots etc. Please know that I understand this is a lot to ask and I will be over the moon with anything you create for me! For the t-shirt if the quote I gave you is too long two other quotes I thought of are "Once upon a time..." and "Happily ever after". Again please use your judgement. Thank you ever so much!
Okay, I'm working on getting this to work for you. Here is the folder that I am going to be uploading all of the pages into: http://www.4shared.com/folder/u6bO7W...r_MS_Word.html

I uploaded the first page as a document and also as a document template. Please let me know if you are able to use only one or both or neither (hopefully not neither!), and if both, which works best for you.

I'm just designing the page and leaving room for you to add all of the planning details. That way, you can include everything you'd like.

1991-2004 AP holders | 2000 Disney Magic 4-Day Bahamas | 2005 Disneyland | 2006 Swan New Year's | 2008 AllStar Movies with HS Marching Band
2008 Grand Floridian Independence Day | 2009 Bay Lake Tower Labor Day | 2010 Wilderness Lodge New Year's | 2010 AllStar Music with HS Marching Band
2010 Polynesian Graduation Celebration | 2011 Grand Floridian Independence Day | 2012 Polynesian Spring Break | 2012 Beach Club Graduation Celebration
2012 Saratoga Springs Food & Wine | 2013 Disneyland Paris Sequoia Lodge | 2013 Beach Club Resort Food & Wine
2013/2014 New Year's Eve Waldorf Astoria | 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise

LittleMissMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:23 PM   #864
dawnrofeim
Earning My Ears

Hi Victoria,
I don't know if I lost you somewhere in the shuffle....I know you are really busy and I apologize if this is a double post. We are going to Disney next week to celebrate and I was hoping you could work your magic for me.....
Your designs are amazing! I was wondering if you could make me 2 zebra minnie heads with dark purple bows one with Dawn, and one with Bree and a Mickey head with a matching tie that says Omid...
Can you also do a zebra Minnie head that is not personalized
Also, we are looking for a sign for our door also in zebra and purple that says Rofeim Family 2011... any design that you think will work....thank you so much!
dawnrofeim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:54 PM   #865
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Hi Victoria,
Both of these open from my phone but not my computer. I need to try opening it from my mom's computer though because nothing is opening on mine. We are also in the process of getting together money for a new computer asap so I don't forsee a problem. The page you sent looks great! I can't wait to see more. I wasn't sure if you will be able to do the t-shirt and autograph book cover I requested. I'm afraid I'm asking too much. There is no rush and I don't want to stress you before school. If you could just let me know if I need to go to plan b that would be great. Just so happens I'm cutting out my autograph book pages right now, many of which are yours! I can't thank you enough for everything!!! -Roni
Old 08-14-2011, 08:03 PM   #866
mommytoxzande
Mouseketeer

Hi Victoria~

I am in search of two special designs for my next trip. The first is a Mickey Head with Mickey Mouse that says I am celebrating my 5th birthday, Zeke. The second is also a Mickey Head with Pluto that says I am celebrating my 3rd birthday, Eli.

Thanks so much for you time and effort. (My 4 year old wanted me to put this in the post!)
Old 08-15-2011, 02:37 PM   #867
claraalab
Earning My Ears

We will use them in January. Thanks so much.
claraalab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:25 AM   #868
smiley627
Earning My Ears

Great designs!!
smiley627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 06:04 PM   #869
mamabear7905
Earning My Ears

Wow

Your DISigns are AMAZING! I am taking my 6-year old on her first trip and I am going to attempt to make an autograph book to remember for her. Could you do one of the Princess flashlight script covers with the name Savannah and the back cover to say September 2011? We are leaving in a couple of weeks so if you can't I completely understand. thanks and keep up the great work!
mamabear7905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 11:43 PM   #870
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Images

Hi Victoria, so far I haven't been able to get the images toolofn on my computer or my mother's computer, only on my cell phone. On my cell phone I've been able to create a photobucket account and I can save images into my account from another photobucket account. Would it work for you to do it this way? Hopefully when I get my new computer I can just print everything off and I won't keep having all of these problems. Thank you so much for your help with these projects!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: