Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2011, 06:49 PM   #766
kimpossible
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by treehugnmama View Post
That's what I figured bt I was hoping I was wrong. Does that mean if I do night one qsdp get my mugs then have dp then dlx din plan I would get a second set of mugs?
Sure does.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:01 PM   #767
BigTikiDaddy
DIS Dad #574
Ya hurt yer what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by discnewbie View Post
I posted this in the POP thread as well, but also thought I should post it here... what drinks, besides pop, are offered at the POP resort? Is lemonade offered there as well?

Thanks!
Yep, lemonade is there, ice tea as well...
Polynesian April '03 (our belated official Honeymoon) POP Century January '06 (DD's first trip and DW's BDay) POP Century February '08 POP Century October 2010 (DD2's First trip and 10th Anniversary) POP Century August 2011 (Just Because)
POP Century August 2013 (see a trend happening?)

BigTikiDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-03-2011, 09:07 PM   #768
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I posted this in the POP thread as well, but also thought I should post it here... what drinks, besides pop, are offered at the POP resort? Is lemonade offered there as well?

Thanks!
You can also get Coffee, Tea, and Hot Chocolate which is standard at all the Resort Quick Service locations.
CR Resort Fan 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:08 PM   #769
smidgy
dimples

Quote:

Thanks!
unfortunately, they no longer have the frozen coke! I guess the machines broke down a lot. (they were great with a little rum in the evening!!) in it's place is a machine with various iced teas.

I know they have coke and 7up, diet coke, I think coke zero. the only lemonade they had, I think, was "light". hubby didn't care for it, it tasted "light". soetimes they have dif. sodas at dif. stations, so look at them all.

ps, there is a lesser know coffee/hot tea station over to the left of the food court, back near where
classic concoctions used to be. (I don't remember if the had pop there, too) but it's easier to get your coffee, etc in the morning there, less crowded.
smidgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:16 PM   #770
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smidgy View Post
I know they have coke and 7up, diet coke, I think coke zero. the only lemonade they had, I think, was "light". hubby didn't care for it, it tasted "light". soetimes they have dif. sodas at dif. stations, so look at them all.
Don't you mean Sprite and not 7UP because it's a Pepsi product WDW doesn't sell on their property.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:19 PM   #771
disneyfav4ever
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR Resort Fan 4 Life View Post
Don't you mean Sprite and not 7UP because it's a Pepsi product WDW doesn't sell on their property.
I don't think 7-Up is Pepsi, I think their variation of that is Sierra Mist. 7-Up is it's own brand with Canada Dry and A&W, etc.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:23 PM   #772
smidgy
dimples

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR Resort Fan 4 Life View Post
ya know, I actually went back and forth on this in my mind before posting. I thought sprite was a pepsi product. I know WDW doesn't ahve pepsi, cause Utah Mama's picture was always her standing in front of the soda pourers with her can of diet pepsi. oh well. doesn't matter to me. at the restaurant where I work so often perople ask, "do you have coke or pepsi products?", and I
, thinking "really? it matters. bet I could say one and give you the other and you wouldn't know" (I should say "which one do you want us to have?) kidding kidding.
I do know pepsi and coke taste a little dif. but the lemon lime sodas taste the same. and I've never ahd anyone say "oh Coke products? well then, I'll have milk or ice tea"
smidgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:29 PM   #773
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfav4ever View Post
I don't think 7-Up is Pepsi, I think their variation of that is Sierra Mist. 7-Up is it's own brand with Canada Dry and A&W, etc.
In Canada 7UP is a Pepsi product because it's sold with Pepsi items. For example where I went to College they had an exclusive agreement to only sell Pepsi products and 7UP was one of the drinks sold there.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:38 PM   #774
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I thought sprite was a pepsi product.
Sprite has always been a Coca Cola product and it's one drink you will see at any location on WDW property, no matter if it's a Table Service restaurant or Quick Service location.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:59 PM   #775
disneyfav4ever
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.

Quote:
ya know, I actually went back and forth on this in my mind before posting. I thought sprite was a pepsi product. I know WDW doesn't ahve pepsi, cause Utah Mama's picture was always her standing in front of the soda pourers with her can of diet pepsi. oh well. doesn't matter to me. at the restaurant where I work so often perople ask, "do you have coke or pepsi products?", and I
, thinking "really? it matters. bet I could say one and give you the other and you wouldn't know" (I should say "which one do you want us to have?) kidding kidding.
I do know pepsi and coke taste a little dif. but the lemon lime sodas taste the same. and I've never ahd anyone say "oh Coke products? well then, I'll have milk or ice tea"
I agree. I can tell the difference between Pepsi and Coke, but all the lemon-lime sodas taste the same to me. Of course I'm also an avid Coke drinker, so I would know the difference immediatly if I drank a Pepsi, but I rarely drink Sprite/7-Up/Sierra Mist, so that may be why I can't tell a difference between those.
Old 08-04-2011, 03:26 AM   #776
fraggle1_rs
Mouseketeer

Why are all resorts doing mostly diet drinks? they all contain aspertane- which both my boyfriend & i can't take.

2 years ago they used to have juice in the drinks fountains in the resorts but last year when we stayed at POP it was mostly fizzy drinks. I only found this out after buying my refillable cup- which was abit disappointing, though they still had wonderful hot chocolate- to which i mostly of.

April 2000 off site property, October 2006 off site property
Sept 2007 POP Century,Sept 2009 CBR
Sept 2010 POP Century,Oct 2011 POP Century
Sept 2013 POP Century for our honeymoon
fraggle1_rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 07:52 AM   #777
discnewbie
Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone!
discnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:14 AM   #778
disneyfav4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle1_rs View Post
Why are all resorts doing mostly diet drinks? they all contain aspertane- which both my boyfriend & i can't take.

2 years ago they used to have juice in the drinks fountains in the resorts but last year when we stayed at POP it was mostly fizzy drinks. I only found this out after buying my refillable cup- which was abit disappointing, though they still had wonderful hot chocolate- to which i mostly of.
I didn't notice a lot of diet drinks the last time I was there, just the regular diet Coke, and there may have been one other diet option available. From what I've read though, diet Coke sells more then regular Coke, so I wouldn't be suprised if they started offering more diet options.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #779
goofy4tink
Likes little devils
I know I'm getting old...I get it, I really do
Prisoner of Toy Story Mania

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Along those lines...we are visiting colleges with my soon to be a senior dd. We were leaving one campus and I asked her how she liked it. 'Well, it's nice and I could see myself here...but, it's a Pepsi campus!!! Not sure I can live with that.' OMG...thought I was going to kill her. Yeah, you're going to decide on a college based on it's soda offerings??? I think not.

I actually will drink water before I'll drink diet Pepsi..hate it. But the lemon/lime stuff??? Like it all.

goofy4tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:49 AM   #780
kid-at-heart
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraggle1_rs View Post

Our last visit in June, the drink selection at OKW contained both diet and regular carbonated pop but the lemonade was "light". With the exception of water, this is the only cold drink my child will drink and I do not like her drinking or eating items with artificial sweeteners. Luckily I discovered this before buying the refillable cup.

kid-at-heart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mug, rfid

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: