07-26-2011, 08:42 PM
Lucky to be local to the Mouse
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Winter Springs (Orlando), FL
OrcaPotter's DISigns (ON INDEFINITE HIATUS)
How to request a DISign:
I'm currently on hiatus until further notice. Sorry for any inconvenience and I'll see you then!
Please read post #660 for more information.
- Take a look through my portfolio -- Divided into subfolders
- When you find a DISign you like, please use the following format and post a reply to this thread --
Name of DISign from my portfolio (ex. Name Fill A)
Name(s) to be included
Destination, dates, occasion, etc
Specific requests (such as colors, theme, etc)
******PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE EVERYTHING YOU NEED: CRUISE ITINERARY, DATES, ETC. If you do not, your image will be as-is. And it will take much longer for me to finish your request if I have to edit it after it is done. Especially if you request several files, because I will not save them all on my hard drive once they've been posted. If the file you see on Photobucket says "Eastern" and your cruise is "Western"--- please indicate that. I do not enjoy re-doing 16 files due to a tiny oversight like that.
- If you do not see what you're looking for, unfortunately I am unable to create new custom DISigns until further notice. For more information, please see post #407.
Please Note ...
- Requests must be made at least ONE MONTH in advance from the date you actually need them by.
- Do NOT PM me your request(s). You will be directed to post them here using the format above.
- Please do NOT quote back the images. It eats up unnecessary bandwidth. If quoting, please delete the IMG coding.
- I delete everything in the Requests folder on my Photobucket at the end of the month. Please download your requests to your hard drive ASAP.
- I will do my best to create your requests to your specifications. I do take creative license, however. Please be as specific as possible in your request. I am no longer able to create NEW designs, sorry! PLEASE use the above request format for ALL DISIGN REQUESTS. Otherwise, it is artist's choice.
- I reserve the right to keep your DISign(s) up in my portfolio. If you do not wish for your personal information to be posted publicly, please PM me your personal information and EMail address.
- Don't forget! If you're going on a cruise, please include the number of nights and your itinerary schedule. If requesting an itinerary page, also include the ashore/aboard times. Cruise itineraries vary throughout the year and I'd appreciate if you give me this information rather than me researching it.
- For additional rules and information, please see post #407
- At this time, it takes me at least 2-3 weeks to complete requests. I'm a teacher, so I am only able to work on requests on the weekends! Thanks in advance for your patience.
- If you PM me, please do not be alarmed if I do not respond. If 2 weeks go by without seeing your request on this thread or receiving it by EMail, feel free to poke me.
- I won't edit another DISigner's DISign. Sorry!
- Please feel free to post questions or PM me questions!
Last edited by OrcaPotter; 07-11-2014 at 12:06 PM.