Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2011, 05:02 AM   #25
janey2000
Mouseketeer

At 4.15 I took Georgia to the club to prepare for the ‘friendship rocks’ show. I was a little worried about her being overwhelmed or getting lost in the crowd but she did fantastic. They also seemed to keep very close to the little ones. We got ready and went to the theatre to watch the show at 5.00. It was adorable. As Georgia climbed up on top the stage she gave Mickey a kiss on the nose! She got to dance right next to him but he blocked her view a fair few times so we struggled to get a good video of her dancing.

Our last dinner was ‘Till we meet again’ in Parrot Cay. I think I must have ordered a cocktail to ease the pain!

After dinner we saw ‘Remember the magic’ which incorporated little tasters of all the shows we had seen. The comedians/magicians were great and we were disappointed not to have seen them in the full shows.
Half way through the show Georgia wanted a drink of water so I popped out to the kiosk and asked for some tap water at Preludes. The CM rudely told me he did not have any, only bottled. This is the only let down service I received the whole holiday, which for me is pretty good. So I walked up to deck 9 to get her a drink and missed most of the comedians show.

I was so sad after the show. We had to say goodbye to our table mates Maisie, Amy, Jason and their parents. We rushed back to the room to pack the last of our cases and get them out in the hallway. Georgia had a major meltdown at having to go to sleep and I was so miserable I ordered coffee and cookies from room service!

Last edited by janey2000; 07-31-2011 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Adding photos
janey2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: