Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2011, 09:56 PM   #16
BillSears
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmartinez1895 View Post
I think that if you call and ask for the adjoining rooms they should be able to help you out. I would think with a roll in shower they would know it is for medical reasons, but be sure to have them note it.
Just to make sure...I've heard the correct term Disney uses is connecting. Adjoining are next to each other but don't have the door that connects them.
CR-77, Travelodge(DTD)-81, Poly-92, SOG-96, Offsite-97, ASMu-98, POR-03, Vistana Resort-04, WL-Sept 2006! CSR-December 2006, Pop-May 2007(first solo trip!), CSR-Sept 2007(Solo trip), and offsite-May-2008 visited Universal, SeaWorld, KSC and a couple of days at WDW. WL-March 2009 I turned 50 in WDW! May-10 Pop, Oct 2010- Pop for first F&W, Dec 2010-Pop for Christmas stuff, May 2011-POFQ. Pop Aug -14, Pop Sept-14, Pop Dec-14 and Pop May-15! Trip report from 1997:http://www.mouseplanet.com/dtp/trip....97/sears97.htm
BillSears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:07 PM   #17
LockShockBarrel
Pudge controls the weather.

Most inadvertantly funny thread ever
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade...but without water and sugar your lemonade is gonna suck.Shut up Brain or I'll poke you with a Qtip!Legally, it's questionable. Morally, disgusting. Personally, I like it!The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Stab in and thrust upward.

Trip Report Jan 2011: Viva Verde! http://http://www.disboards.com/show...0#post39571060
TRIP REPORT SEPT 2012How do I Flush This? Squared!http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2993886

Feb 2007 Pop Century, Oct 2008 Pop Century, Jan 2011 Old Key West, Sept 12 Pop Century
LockShockBarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #18
SueM in MN
It's like combining the teacups with a roller coaster

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by livndisney View Post
Anyone else think Sue needs a vacation?
sounds good to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singledad View Post
this is a problem that some people have... connecting vs adjoining. they are NOT one and the same. make sure you make it clear you need rooms that are connected, with an inner door. if you just saying adjoining that could mean rooms that share a wall... a wall without a door. just making sure to state that to avoid any confusion!

I’ve seen quite a few posts over the years which stated “We didn’t get our request. We asked for adjoining rooms and they just gave us rooms next to each other.”

So, to be perfectly clear (which I am not know for on this thread today), ask for what you specifically want...
Rooms that have a connecting door between them.

Spaceship Earth: We are all passengers together.
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans......John Lennon
Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud. Dr. Maya Angelou
trip report link in Memory of eternaldisneyfan, who lived these words: Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses. Alphonse Karr
SueM in MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #19
dclfun
DIS Veteran

YES! You want rooms with " a connecting interior door". ---Kathy

Skye sitting in the "poop deck" on the Disney Dream, April, 2011. We just returned from a back to back cruise on the Dream, so she's now sailed 12 times on DCL!
dclfun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accessible, bathroom, bathtub, handicapped, shower

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: