Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-19-2011, 08:40 PM   #796
mcgrawfan
Peace Love Mickey Mouse

Could I please have the zebra Mickey Head with pink bow with the name Harper.
Thank you!
Old 06-24-2011, 03:50 PM   #797
amyren
DIS Veteran

Hey Victoria!
We returned from our incredible European adventure earlier in the week. Here's a pic of the awesome door magnet you designed.
Our door

Your design!

Thanks again! After 10 days on the Magic and several days in a suitcase it is now proudly displayed on our fridge
-Poly Jan '09 - AKL Nov '09 - GF Sept '10 -DCL Wonder Sept '10 - DLP June '11 - DCL Magic June '11 - DCL Magic Nov '11 - CR Jan '12 - YC June '12 - Poly June '13 - WL Oct '13 - POLY Feb '14 - TDR June '14 - Aulani June '14
amyren is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-25-2011, 01:23 PM   #798
LittleMissMagic
Victoria on Vacation

Aww, thanks for sharing, Amy! That's honestly one of my favorite designs that I've ever made!

1991-2004 AP holders | 2000 Disney Magic 4-Day Bahamas | 2005 Disneyland | 2006 Swan New Year's | 2008 AllStar Movies with HS Marching Band
2008 Grand Floridian Independence Day | 2009 Bay Lake Tower Labor Day | 2010 Wilderness Lodge New Year's | 2010 AllStar Music with HS Marching Band
2010 Polynesian Graduation Celebration | 2011 Grand Floridian Independence Day | 2012 Polynesian Spring Break | 2012 Beach Club Graduation Celebration
2012 Saratoga Springs Food & Wine | 2013 Disneyland Paris Sequoia Lodge | 2013 Beach Club Resort Food & Wine
2013/2014 New Year's Eve Waldorf Astoria | 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise

LittleMissMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:29 PM   #799
LittleMissMagic
Victoria on Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrawfan View Post
Could I please have the zebra Mickey Head with pink bow with the name Harper.
Thank you!
Here you go! Sorry for the wait!

1991-2004 AP holders | 2000 Disney Magic 4-Day Bahamas | 2005 Disneyland | 2006 Swan New Year's | 2008 AllStar Movies with HS Marching Band
2008 Grand Floridian Independence Day | 2009 Bay Lake Tower Labor Day | 2010 Wilderness Lodge New Year's | 2010 AllStar Music with HS Marching Band
2010 Polynesian Graduation Celebration | 2011 Grand Floridian Independence Day | 2012 Polynesian Spring Break | 2012 Beach Club Graduation Celebration
2012 Saratoga Springs Food & Wine | 2013 Disneyland Paris Sequoia Lodge | 2013 Beach Club Resort Food & Wine
2013/2014 New Year's Eve Waldorf Astoria | 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise

Old 06-25-2011, 03:23 PM   #800
danetter
DIS Veteran

Hello, can I get 2 autograph covers please.

I need to get the Fairies Fireflies white background with Chloe's Autograph Book and just Walt Disney World at the bottom no year please.

and I need to get the zebra, mickey head w/pink bow autograph cover with the name Christin's Autograph Book and again at the bottom with just Walt Disney World and no year please.

Thanks

1986 - offsite, 1990 - offsite, Oct. 2008 - All Star Music,
Sept/Oct. 2009 - Pop Century, Sept. 2010 - Pop Century, Sept. 2011 - Pop Century, Sept. 2012 - All Star Music, Sept. 2013 - Port Orleans Riverside
danetter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:10 AM   #801
mrskarathomas
Earning My Ears

Hi Victoria..
This is my first time on any forum, I would like to get tee shirts for my family for our annual trip to Disney. I thought a picture of Mr. Potato Head for my husband and Mrs Potato Head for me with the Mickey mouse head next to it, with Mom/Dad next to that and WDW 2011 on the bottom. I have two girls Olivia who loves Sleeping Beauty and Haley who loves Jessie, with the same design, character, mickey head, name and WDW 2011. We are leaving July 22, 2011 for our trip so if can be done before, that would be great. I hope I explained everything clearly. Thanks, Ailza
mrskarathomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:10 PM   #802
mcgrawfan
Peace Love Mickey Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissMagic View Post
Here you go! Sorry for the wait!

No problem!! So cute thank you!!!
Old 07-03-2011, 01:06 AM   #803
KidaniMom
Mouseketeer

Hoping for a great shirt to surprise the family!!

I am new to this concept of designing T shirts but we are heading to WDW with a large family group in Aug. I was hoping to design a shirt for us all to wear.

I was thinking of a plain black mickey head with the words " Morisse Corsetti Murphy Family Trip" in two curved lines over the mickey head and in a straight line underneath the mickey head " Disney World 2011" I am thinking about putting this on the back of each shirt.

Thanks so much -
KidaniMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 05:05 AM   #804
anthonysmama
Mouseketeer

Question

Hello there. I was wondering if you could make me a pink "First Trip" with Minnie Mouse from your Photobucket album that reads Disneyland at the bottom?

Also, from your DCL album, Welcome Aboard life preserver ring with Mickey @ the Helm that reads The Hunter Family?
anthonysmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:09 PM   #805
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Planning notebook

Hi, I am new to this site so please bear with me should I make a mistake or break a rule. I apologize ahead of time. Your work is wonderful and I am in the process of using your character autograph pages to make an autograph book. I especially love the pages where the characters are nice and bright with a pale background that looks like scenery or a scene from a movie etc. I am hoping that you have sheets to make a very thorough (I'm a bit OCD when it comes to planning) planning notebook. I want the pages to have the beautiful scenic pale backgrounds with a bright character or image to jazz things up and over top of the background there would be a place to record the planning info. I want to somehow open the page on the computer and type in all of my information so it is neat and i can save it as a souvenier. I know you have planning pages but I'm having trouble finding them (I'm computer illiterate). I don't know if the pages you have for planners are the style I'm referring to, if they are and I just didn't see them please forgive me. If you do have them can you please send me a link? If not, is this a project you would want to take on? Please let me know and if you need to know exactly what I want on my planning sheets I would be happy to send you more info. Oh, I'm not going to WDW until the end of October so there would be no time pressure other than my excitement. Again I apologize if I'm not asking correctly. Thanks for your time and sharing your creative talents. I hope you are having a wonderful summer. -Roni
Iloveeliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:37 PM   #806
LittleMissMagic
Victoria on Vacation

Hello, all!

I just got back from my recent trip to WDW. I'm working on a trip report here on the DIS, so feel free to follow along! - Victoria's Fourth of July at the Grand Floridian!!!

Old 07-07-2011, 02:14 PM   #807
duckyfordonald
OK - I'm ready for some more fun!

Could you please personalize the following design with these names (in place of the "autograph book" at the top)?

Dillon
Jayden

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/a...ellow_will.jpg

Thanks so much!
I am enjoying going through your designs - may have more requests!
Old 07-11-2011, 12:44 PM   #808
meghead
Earning My Ears

Invitations

Sorry wrongly posted here.

Last edited by meghead; 07-11-2011 at 01:46 PM.
meghead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:07 PM   #809
Iloveeliot
DIS Veteran

Cinderella castle tee

Hi Victoria, I know I already have in a request but I was hoping for one more thing. I hope it is ok to make a second request. If it is one per customer I understand. Your work is just so amazing. I would love a t-shirt with the image of Cinderella's castle with the rainbow over it. It is the 8" x 8" image in the autograph book section of your photobucket. I would like a few small changes please. I would like the words "Magic Kingdom" removed. I would also like the corners curved or the image made into a circular shape. I'm not sure if it would be possible, but I'd like the image to fade away at the edges. Finally I was thinking of having the words, "A dream is a wish your heart makes" beneath the picture. If you think it would look better without the words please leave them off. If any of these changes don't look good please use your judgement, you are so talented. This will be going on an adult shirt and I will be using a dark transfer. If you can give me some suggestions about what color shirt would look best with this image i would appreciate it. I'm not leaving for Disney until October 23 so please don't feel rushed. I'm sure you are busy since you just got back! I can't thank you enough! -Roni
Iloveeliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:36 PM   #810
LittleMissMagic
Victoria on Vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveeliot View Post
Hi, I am new to this site so please bear with me should I make a mistake or break a rule. I apologize ahead of time. Your work is wonderful and I am in the process of using your character autograph pages to make an autograph book. I especially love the pages where the characters are nice and bright with a pale background that looks like scenery or a scene from a movie etc. I am hoping that you have sheets to make a very thorough (I'm a bit OCD when it comes to planning) planning notebook. I want the pages to have the beautiful scenic pale backgrounds with a bright character or image to jazz things up and over top of the background there would be a place to record the planning info. I want to somehow open the page on the computer and type in all of my information so it is neat and i can save it as a souvenier. I know you have planning pages but I'm having trouble finding them (I'm computer illiterate). I don't know if the pages you have for planners are the style I'm referring to, if they are and I just didn't see them please forgive me. If you do have them can you please send me a link? If not, is this a project you would want to take on? Please let me know and if you need to know exactly what I want on my planning sheets I would be happy to send you more info. Oh, I'm not going to WDW until the end of October so there would be no time pressure other than my excitement. Again I apologize if I'm not asking correctly. Thanks for your time and sharing your creative talents. I hope you are having a wonderful summer. -Roni
Okay, I think I will be able to fill both of your requests! However, I have a few questions about this one.

What kind of computer do you have - Windows or Mac? Do you have Microsoft Word? How about Adobe Acrobat, Powerpoint, or Illustrator (or InDesign).

I can create your pages, but I'm going to need to figure out how to make it so you can type on top of them.

Thanks!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: