Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2011, 03:57 PM   #25
janey2000
Mouseketeer

After breakfast we went to find the running track and had a game of shuffle board before heading to the pools. Again the weather was lovely and the pools were very quiet. At lunch we got pizza and other naughty treats and sat by the Goofy pool watching Cinderella 3. They had a special ice cream today, blueberry, it was so good I had 2 tubs!

Learning the rules of Shuffleboard

Not sure if I was surprised or just rubbing water from my face?

About 2pm we went to the running track where Jack did several laps power walking pushing the pushchair whilst Georgia napped. I relaxed on a lounger (who needs exercise on holiday?!) painted my nails and filled out the future cruise enquiry form just to see what was on offer.

A passing ferry

When she woke she wanted to swim again so we had a quick dip before I showered her ready for Huey, Dewey and Louie games in the club at 4.30. I then had an hour free time which I used to shower and get ready for the evening and arrange my FE gifts to distribute. When I collected Georgia she was happily playing around but wasn’t joining in with the main activity as she must have lost concentration. We waited to see if Donald would come but he was too busy it seemed.

The club

I then thought we’d have another mother and daughter bonding session distributing the gifts but G must have had other ideas. It seemed simple to walk the ship as we only had 5 staterooms to deliver to but in reality it was a nightmare! Some of the areas I thought would be accessible to walk through were not so you ended up having to go up or down a level to walk mid ship etc. Georgia complained the whole time that her feet were hurting and that she wanted dinner!

Tonight was our Animator’s Palate show where the room and waiting staff change from being black and white to colourful. This wasn’t as amazing as we thought it would be but still pretty cool!

Look who popped in

My dessert

The show was a shorter one this evening called ‘Once upon a song’ and consisted of Disney songs being sung. The staff are very talented but for Georgia it was a bit boring as there was only really the singing going on.

Last edited by janey2000; 06-30-2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: edit to photo
janey2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: