Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2011, 10:22 PM   #11
Gonzo82
Mouseketeer

100% honesty here:

My BF completely regrets Via Napoli because we ordered the "family style" salad and has sworn never to eat there again. I agree with him that the salad is way overpriced for what you get. Italian style or not, we expected literally twice the amount of salad we got for the price. Now as for the pizza... Here's the thing. Ordering a full size pizza to feed 2 people, if you compare it to a local NY-style pizzaria, it's way over priced. If you compare it to what you would pay at any other table service restaurant on Disney property for a party of 2, it comes out about even. Honestly, I would go there again, BUT I would order a full size pizza and nothing else. Everything else on the menu is way over priced IMO, and the pizzas are only worth it when compared to other Disney restaurants. In fact, thinking about it, I probably would rather leave Disney property and get an Uno's Deep Dish pizza off property for a lower price, since we both love their pizzas, plus we would have left-overs for breakfasts/other in-room meals.
Gonzo82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: