Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2011, 02:55 PM   #31
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

GREAT UPDATE!!!!!!!Did Alyssa like the hoe-down????

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 05-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #32
PlutosRHM55
Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
GREAT UPDATE!!!!!!!Did Alyssa like the hoe-down????
Thanks! (: And oh, did I write Alyssa? I must've been thinking of someone else and it translated to my fingers and I didn't write DYS. That's not her name BTW, but I know where I wrote it so... yeah she did enjoy it. I mean... she was having trouble keeping up with some of the dances, like I think they did the electric slide or something so she wasn't exactly sure how to do that. Haha :D
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-18-2011, 07:13 PM   #33
MickeyisBeast
Some people just don't understand what Mr. Tom Morrow meant to me
I think you need some ICE for that burn!
This is sooo Tinsel

your sisters are ADORABLE. want my younger brothers? (; just kidding, if I had sisters I'd actually have to share my things with them haha.
Great report (:

1999-Day Trip // 2000-Day Trip // 2002-Day Trip // 2006-Offsite // 2008-Contemporary // 2009-All Star // 2009-Polynesian // 2009-POR
// 2010-Coronado // 2010-Pop Century // 2010-Grand Floridian // 2011-CBR+Polynesian // 2012-Pop Century // 2012-Contemporary

Old 05-18-2011, 07:44 PM   #34
PlutosRHM55

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyisBeast View Post
your sisters are ADORABLE. want my younger brothers? (; just kidding, if I had sisters I'd actually have to share my things with them haha.
Great report (:
Hahaha, yes, they are adorable (well one of them is anyway) :D (: A brother would be nice... but I'm good with my sisters no matter how irritating they are And LOL @ sharing things.

Thanks Sara!
Old 05-18-2011, 08:50 PM   #35
PlutosRHM55

CHAPTER 4: A BUFFET OF CHARACTERS, CELEBRATIONS AND "TERROR!"

Now, it was getting very dark in the Magic Kingdom, probably close to their nighttime shows and their famous fireworks, which from looking at the times guide I picked up at the beginning of the day, were called "Wishes!" not the "Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks" that were present in 2000 celebration, which is where a lot of my early Disney knowledge came from after I borrowed the... well I've had it for years and my aunt let me have it, so I say its mine now (), the 2000 travel video. I think I needed an updated one since I'm pretty sure EPCOT doesn't have a Tapestry of Nations parade anymore Haha

Moving on... we found our way out of Fantasyland and were soon back at the hub now heading towards our first ADR. When we arrived at Crystal Palace, we saw a huge group of people waiting to get in and there was a line for check-in. Everyone was a bit nervous we were going to have to wait awhile since we still had like 15 minutes until our actual ADR time, but I'm sure they could accommodate us (maybe...). So, we found where the line began and got in line. It was a bit squished with all of the people out there, but we managed. (:

The line was a bit of a wait since it looked like some didn't have reservations and some were having arguments with the CMs out there to help people get set. I just think its kinda rude, its not like these CMs want some mishaps to happen, they just... happen. Simple as that. Within 10 minutes, we finally made it up to them, after a much more experienced CM stepped in and got the ADRs finished quicker. They found ours and asked if we were celebrating anything. We told them, it was my dad's birthday (two months ago) and the CMs laughed knowing how he must have felt, because we were all smirking in the back and my dad wasn't supposed to know about this *laughs maniacally*

Then, the one handling the ADRs now noticed my dad's shirt. If anyone noticed in the pictures, it was a "Life is Good" shirt with a particular phrase on it (though it has a less... intense meaning). I won't mention what it is, but let you scavenge it out to have that "Aha!" then Hysterical Laughter moment, but, going back to the CMs, they said "None of that in Disney". My mom, dad and the CMs all laughed. We kinda never really talked about it after the trip, but it was funny how they picked up on that. Once everything was sorted away, they said they would call us and we went to sit down and wait.

It was about another 15 minutes later when they finally called us. We were brought in and seated off to the right of the entrance and very close to it. There weren't a lot of people, but you could see a huge group of cheerleaders taking up most of the area. I wasn't very surprised to see them, since we saw them all day. The CM then asked for our drink orders and went off to get them. We all got situated at the table, which was covered in Mickey shaped confetti. I started picking it up and stuffing it in my pockets. My mom and DYS started calling them hidden mickeys. We were pretty obsessed with those after Leslie mentioned to us about them.

Soon, another waitress, much older than the last one and she had a much more warm, motherly vibe about her and she was very nice as you probably guessed (: . She gave us our drinks and plates then explained to us the buffet and how the characters rotate. We soon learned we were going to be the last table with the characters, behind the cheerleaders But, at least we got to meet them. She gave us a nice smile and left. After a few sips of our drinks, we then all headed up to get our food.

I don't exactly remember what everyone got, but I had the most on my plate. I was really splurging with my food choices on this trip. I don't know what had gotten into me, maybe it was the food I had received the day before at Sanaa that made me get off the old "only Chicken Fingers" thing I had going. No, I was going to try more, even though I generally do, but usually its stuff I've had before, so this time I was piling on the food.

The characters started coming soon after we started eating (The food was good for me, but not anything compared to my meal at Sanaa) First up was Eeyore with Piglet right up behind him. Even though I was older, I was probably the most excited at my table to meet the characters so I followed both of the character's path. My sisters and mom were also following them and my dad, though he was trying not to since it meant he was excited... Buzzkill!

My mom was getting her camera already and asking me why the pictures weren't showing up. I looked and found that the cartridge was filled. We didn't know if this was all day since it had been acting that way, so we were nervous we lost a whole day of photos because of this. We kinda shook this off and left all our faith in my dad's work camera which was A LOT nicer.

Eeyore was the first to come to our table and made probably the best entrance of all the characters. My mom was sitting so she was blinded from the oncoming characters, so when Eeyore came up, I shouted out "There's Eeyore" and my mom was sort of caught off guard and answered "Huh?" and then I said "Look behind you!" and she turned and Eeyore ran to the other side, then my mom's face went pale. She turned to the other side and Eeyore moved again. Then, she turned and he was right there, she screeched then started laughing as we all burst into laughter. Once we had all calmed down, it was picture time:

Yeah I know my eyes are closed.

Soon after him, came Piglet, no little stories about... him? Sorry I don't know if a Piglet is a him or her? Is that weird? Should I know? Whatever... but we got pictures with Piglet next:

Yeah I know I'm not looking and that Piglet's ear is in my face.

After Piglet, there were only two more characters to go... Tigger and Pooh! We could see Pooh coming and Tigger wasn't anywhere to be found. Pooh got a little caught up but he soon came to us. My mom and dad sang the Winnie the Pooh theme song and he hid behind his hands. Awww... so Pooh, then we got pictures:

After Pooh, there was a big gap between characters. Tigger probably got stuck since I'm guessing he is the most popular. I could see him from the other side of the room but I don't think he would be near us anytime soon. I took this time to fill up my plate again.

When I came back, almost immediately came our waitress with a little Cupcake for my dad. Here are some pictures from that moment (one random one of my mom clapping when the lady came with it, because my dad was just so shocked by this, he looked so funny and kinda awkward):

After that, the waitress took some of our drinks, since we drank them rather quickly and went to get refills. Before she left, she told us there was desert ready so we went up to get some. I remember that I got Apple Crisp, some cookies and then went to the Ice Cream machine to make myself a mouthwatering sundae. Tigger had now made it over to our side by this time, but was making slow progress so we had some more time to eat. Everything tasted really good and I liked the Apple Crisp and the Ice Cream, it was very creamy and it had a ton of little toppings on it, making it all the better. The waitress than brought our drinks as I was coming to the point, where I was fuller than full, as with everyone else, so we requested water for everyone along with the sodas (I had Root Beer, by the way).

Tigger was edging closer to us and just as he was coming to the table next to us, the cheerleaders around that area, went insane and started bombarding the poor guy. They hogged him forever. I felt so bad for him. I mean they went crazy over him. It got so bad, a CM had to come over and get the girls who were at the table across from us, the table he was supposed to go to after, and bring him over to us. She apologized and gave a good talking to them. Darn, cheerleaders! But, Tigger was here so... picture time again:

So, there went our last character. The waters had arrived and we finished all our drinks, so the CM came over to give us the check and everything. We were using the DP, so we gave her that card and soon enough we were out the door. As soon as we exited, we noticed the castle all lit up and had to take some pictures:

After we got those pictures, we noticed a parade going on around the Castle. I checked my times guide and found out the SpectroMagic parade had just begun. We all wanted to see it since it looked so cool, so we ran over and I got some more pictures with my phone:

The parade was really cool and I was hoping to stay, but my dad was tired and we didn't want to push his buttons, since he wasn't exactly in favor of this vacation, so we started making our way out. We were able to get through the parade and the crowds to get out of the park. We got to our bus stop and found there was already a decent line of people, I guess we would be standing on the bus. :/

The bus ride from MK to AKL was a bit long so it wasn't exactly fun standing there, but we made it (and probably would have to get used to it). It was around 10 now, so it was basically time for us to go to bed.

We got to our room, everyone got changed, took a shower, very tired from the day. Both my sisters passed out pretty quickly, well... after opening up the pull-out beds. My sisters got the couch, I got the nice small chair. Not hugely happy about that. I stayed up a bit, since my dad went out to go enjoy the pool bar, and watched a little bit of movies, but it was a lost cause, so I brushed my teeth and went to bed, refueling myself for the next day.

CHAPTER 5: ALIENS, DANCERS AND OFFICERS, OH MY! coming soon...
Old 05-24-2011, 03:34 PM   #36
WDW!girlrox(:
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.<3

Hey none of that "Darn cheerleaders!" now!
Haha(;
But great updates! Sorry I'm probably late on reading them, but oh well.

Now is right on time.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:30 PM   #37
PlutosRHM55

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW!girlrox(: View Post
Hey none of that "Darn cheerleaders!" now!
Haha(;
But great updates! Sorry I'm probably late on reading them, but oh well.
Well, they were causing trouble and I wasn't talking about you specifically, just those darn cheerleaders (LOL) And it's okay (: Hope you enjoy what you need to catch up on, Lizzy!
Old 05-28-2011, 10:10 AM   #38
PlutosRHM55

CHAPTER 5: ALIENS, DANCERS AND OFFICERS, OH MY! (Part 1)

Once again, I woke up early this morning. It was definitely hard staying in my bed again for another morning, when I'm so excited for another day in the World... Then, I noticed I had woken up at 4 in the morning, so I went back to sleep. I woke up again around 5 and about an hour or so after, everyone woke up. I can never win.

Once everyone was up, I got my chance to take a shower, have breakfast and all that other stuff to get ready for the long day ahead of us. (: Today we planned to go to Disney's Hollywood Studios and see the one show that was part of our itinerary in how we chose where to go: Fantasmic! Even on the outdated travel video of Disney I watched all the time, Fantasmic was mentioned and so it was one of the very few shows at Disney I basically knew about at the time. I couldn't wait to see it!

While everyone was getting ready, DOS decided to take a picture of the Kitchen table (covered with all our carry-on junk of course):

Once we had everything packed, we were off. Before we left, we all refilled our mugs at the gift shop then it was off to the bus stop. There wasn't a lot out there for the bus and we ended up being the only ones to go on the DHS bus. It was awesome having the bus to ourselves. I think there was some seat switching throughout the ride, because we were very bored while on the ride. There were a few that came on at Jambo House, but not a lot and we were on our way.

We arrived at Hollywood Studios fairly quickly. I must say it was a lot closer to AKL than I expected. We were there in less than half the time it took to get to MK. We also got through the entrance fairly quickly though it was a little past rope drop. As we entered into the Hollywood Boulevard. As we walked down, we ran into some street performers or citizens of Hollywood and then we saw the Sorcerer Mickey Hat. We of course had to get a picture so, voila!:

We saw some characters around the hat out already, but the lines were huge, so it was a lost cause for trying to get pictures. We decided to head for The Great Movie Ride right behind the Sorcerer Mickey hat. It seemed the park wasn't at it's peak hours so, there was nobody really at the Great Movie Ride. Out front, there was a CM telling people about the little autographs in the cement. She was very bubbly and nice, but I was too distracted with taking pictures to talk to her. Check 'em out:

After taking all these pictures, we all headed inside to go on the ride. It was a pretty cool queue with some props from some movies than we enter into the movie showing room, where the same CM who was outside showing us all the autographs in the ground, came in to be our tour guide on the ride. We had a little bit of a wait there, but we soon got on. The CM I've been talking about was awesome as our tour guide! She was very bubbly, engaging and hilarious! She connected with the audience well. At the Indiana Jones part, where she magically showed up, she used her cloak to blow off the smoke, it was funny. And the ride was great too, though DYS didn't like it so much. I think the Alien part was the worst part, there is so much build-up, it can get pretty scary. Everyone else enjoyed it though. I forget if we went on again after this or we just headed back into Hollywood Boulevard to head onto Sunset Boulevard for Tower of Terror, when we were distracted by these people:

Then, we saw these people:

and soon these people:

We all thought it would be interesting to see. We were all big fans of High School Musical, we saw all three! I was also in the play version in 6th Grade, where I played the skater dude who plays the cello. We had to watch the show:

The show was... ok. I didn't think it was amazing. It looked like one of the singers, the guy with the blonde hair, had a dud of a mic and disappeared for part of the show and seemed pretty flustered with his hand mic. Besides that, they were all fairly good singers. I can't pinpoint which one was best, now, but I remembered the girls were better than the guys. I think the best part of the entire show, was when they left and my dad says "Corbin Bleu gained a lot of weight." I was laughing so hard. One, at his joke and two, that he knew who Corbin Bleu was. Hahaha

After this, we decided to head further back into the Studios to go visit some of our favorite toys...

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST...
Old 05-28-2011, 04:47 PM   #39
WDW!girlrox(:
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.<3

The Alien part of TGMR is the best part!..The singing creepy people in the Wizard Of Oz part freak me out so much.. lol

Now is right on time.
Old 05-29-2011, 05:47 PM   #40
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

lol,the thing your dad said was funny,i can't believe your dad knows who corbin bleu is!If i ask my dad he would ask who that is,great update!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 05-30-2011, 06:49 PM   #41
PlutosRHM55

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDW!girlrox(: View Post
The Alien part of TGMR is the best part!..The singing creepy people in the Wizard Of Oz part freak me out so much.. lol
It is! I totally agree, it still was scary no doubt, but I liked to be scared. (; Ummm... don't you mean munchkins? I just don't understand why some people think they are scary... Well... I actually do understand LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
lol,the thing your dad said was funny,i can't believe your dad knows who corbin bleu is!If i ask my dad he would ask who that is,great update!
My dad has this uncanny ability to remember just random things, like things he shouldn't know (I inherited this from him sadly...) So he would know who Corbin Bleu was. And thanks! (:
Old 06-08-2011, 06:33 PM   #42
PlutosRHM55

CHAPTER 5: ALIENS, DANCERS AND OFFICERS, OH MY! (Part 2)

We received many warnings about Toy Story Mania before we even got to the attraction. It seemed it was a very popular ride. Our friend, Leslie, who was very well up-to-date on things going on in the parks said to get FPs there as soon as we got to the park. We kept that in mind, but then we got to the ride, seeing a huge line, but with a 45 minute wait... On other rides it usually wasn't that long so we ignored that fact and just went right into the queue and boy were we wrong about our assumption.

The line was moving extremely slowly and basically filled up the whole queue. It was the first ride where it took us awhile to even get inside. We did manage to pass the time though and got a few photo ops . Check 'em out:

I was trying to give my dad bunny ears in this one. Stupid camera angle!

When we got far enough down the line we soon saw the Mr. Potato Head:

Getting a little closer...

And now photo opp time, Take 1!

Take 2!

Yeah, fail, now us walking away...

It wasn't until a little bit after here that the line started picking up pace. After getting our 3D glasses, we only had to wait like 7 more minutes, yeah I'm being that specific when we finally got on the ride and I'll just skip the ride everyone here has gone on and get to the juicy scoop on everyone's reactions. Well... I LOVED IT! I must say much better than Buzz Lightyear, since you could actually shoot and hit something, not follow an invisible laser. Everyone else agreed too, but we decided if we go on again, we would use a Fastpass.

DOS and my dad decided they wanted to go on Tower of Terror and Rock n Roller Coaster now since they seemed the only rides to fulfill their thrill. They just didn't know where they were so I had to use my amazing guide techniques to find the tallest building in WDW... Yeah, it was mostly pointless, but we saw these two. They were hilarious, the guy totally terrified a little kid when he thought the girl had hit him Haha-

Then, as we neared closer, we saw this little production going on... It seemed pretty funny, wish I stayed around longer:

We then let my dad and DOS loose to go on their rides, checking them out a little, a bathroom break and we headed off back down Sunset Boulevard. It was around this time that my dad and DOS took a really awesome picture of Tower of Terror:

I checked out our map and looked for some other rides to check out. I saw this one attraction at the back of the park called the Backlot Tour. I thought it was pretty cool, so we headed on back there. As we went back, we were having trouble finding our way and made a quick stop at the Honey, I Shrunk The Kids! Playground, which was about a five minute stop and we headed towards Streets of America and as we were about to get in line, we saw these guys coming:

My mom got really excited since she's always been a fan of them, after babysitting my cousins for so long. She tried to get us to go get pictures, but I really didn't want to. I tried to pull her over to the Backlot Tour but she wouldn't budge. I tried to persuade her more and finally she obliged and we headed on into the Backlot Tour queue.

CHAPTER 6: FIRE AND WATER, FIRE AND WATER, FIRE AND WATER AND... BAD HORROR MOVIES? coming soon!
Old 06-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #43
soarinup
I really am as mean as I look!

Wow

I am highly impressed. I know grown men who can't type, or spell, or imagine anywhere near as well as you. You must be some kind of prodigy. I wish I was your Mom!
Old 06-09-2011, 02:48 PM   #44
PlutosRHM55

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarinup View Post
I am highly impressed. I know grown men who can't type, or spell, or imagine anywhere near as well as you. You must be some kind of prodigy. I wish I was your Mom!
Haha... I wouldn't call myself a prodigy, but it's nice to hear. Thanks! (:

Last edited by PlutosRHM55; 06-25-2011 at 12:44 PM.
Old 06-18-2011, 03:34 PM   #45
PlutosRHM55

CHAPTER 6: FIRE AND WATER, FIRE AND WATER, FIRE AND WATER AND... BAD HORROR MOVIES?

My mom, DYS and I travelled around the Power Rangers M&Gs that were scattered throughout the area in front of the Backlot Tour, we turned towards the Backlot tour and got into line for the attraction.

While we waited, my eyes wandered to this one group of people. They were all wearing orange t-shirts and seemed to all speak a different language, but then would understand English. They were strange and really confused me. I preoccupied myself while we waited listening to them because they seriously wouldn't shut up. I still couldn't figure out what the language was...

Finally, they let us through and we headed on quicker through the queue to the first part of the show, the special effects demonstration, which was really interesting to watch since it gives a sense of how an action sequence is made and how some certain aspects of it make it so realistic. I had taken out my phone by now and took some pictures:

After this, we then continued on to get on the tour ride. Along the way we passed by many props and prop areas, as well as other little sets. Here are some pictures from along the way. We were moving so fast, we never got pictures ): But by the time we loaded into the tram, the picture taking had begun:

You can see one of the people with the orange shirts sitting right in front of us.

Then, we enter into Catastrophe Canyon, probably my favorite part of this whole ride:

I also took a quick video:

Some more pictures:

And then we continued on with the tour...

Then, the ride was over. I didn't enjoy it a ton, but I liked Catastrophe Canyon, since it was getting very hot and it was refreshing. And that fire is really REALLY hot. I don't think I would push to go on it again, but maybe once every so often I would check it out.

When we got through the crowd, we saw it was almost time for our 12:30 ADRs at SciFi Dine-In. It was planned for today that it would be mine time for celebration at a restaurant and I picked SciFi since it looked the coolest from the pictures I saw online. I was very excited to go. The only problem was, we needed to find my dad and DOS, who were all the way down at Sunset Boulevard. So, my mom and I called and texted them trying to find which ride they were at and they said they were just getting off Tower of Terror and heading onto Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. We continued on our way there, of course getting lost along the way, and then waited a bit outside Rock 'n' Roller Coaster.

We waited probably about fifteen minutes before they finally came out. They were raving about the ride and how fast it was at the start. They seemed to really enjoy it. Then, I asked about Tower of Terror and they said it wasn't as bad and tried to persuade me to go on. Me, being the ride chicken, said no, even after they continued to try to persuade me, it was a resounding no.

My mom checked the clock again and said our reservation was coming soon, so we needed to get over there. We didn't know where the place was though, so we had to use our park maps and after a lot of walking around we finally found it and it turned out to only be behind the American Idol Experience showspace. So much for walking past Star Tours :P

When we got there, the heat that day was at its peak and you could tell by the group of people trying to squeeze into the waiting area at SciFi. When we checked in, we luckily got brought in fairly quickly. The only downside was, when we were brought in, DOS said it was her birthday, so she got to have that special treatment at the place WHERE I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET SPECIAL TREATMENT! Grrr...

When we were brought in, we were seated pretty far back and you could see everything. Lemme tell you, it looked so cool in there, just like a drive-in theater. There were even some waiters and waitresses on rollerskates, which was pretty awesome, sadly the maitre'd who brought us in didn't become our waitress, who was really nice and had the perfect vibe, but we got our only foreign waitress this entire trip, a lady from Tokyo, Japan. She was nice... but she wasn't amazingly nice like some other waitresses we had. And she gave us little licenses to DOS and I. Cute (:

We all ordered pretty quickly. DOS and I got root beers, DYS got a smoothie and my parents got Diet Cokes. Then, I ordered some pasta salad, DOS ordered some steak, DYS ordered some mac 'n' cheese and I forget what my parents ordered. I don't have any food pictures because this was all pre-DISboards, but lemme tell you, this wasn't a good time for food pictures...

It all started when my sister had to wait forever to get her steak. When she finally got it, she was very excited, took a bite to discover it was rare. DOS has been brainwashed by my dad too have her meats cooked thoroughly and that was NOT thorough enough. My dad also wasn't too pleased with his meal and I think DYS ended up changing her order. My mom and I luckily didn't cause any trouble and ate, enjoying our meals enough. It also was very cold in there and my pasta salad was so full of salt, I needed a water halfway through our meal. This was also the only place I didn't finish my whole meal. It just wasn't a good situation there.

My mom finished eating very early and took some pictures while we enjoyed our meals:

We ended up being there for a long time, because when we finally finished, our waitress stopped showing up at our table. So, it was almost miserable just sitting there, especially when my water was practically gone. My dad and DOS were getting quite irritable and soon enough DYS right along with them. When she finally came, we asked for the check and tried to get out of there as quick as possible, though it took awhile for our DDP card to work. Not fun. I did though get a chance to take a picture of our car's license plate:

Pretty cool right?

When we got outside, it was almost like whiplash walking into the heat, I mean I think the peak got higher. DOS and my dad went back towards Sunset Boulevard, while my mom, DYS and I went on our own way again... but to where?

CHAPTER 7: WE BE SINGING AND DANCING AROUND ECHO LAKE coming soon!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: