|06-01-2011, 06:45 PM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: May 2011
Could Anyone Please Make Me Some Disigns?
My grandma is taking my family on a Disney Cruise this summer and I was hoping to surprise her with some of your wonderful DISigns! I was instructed to try posting my request here...
I have a couple ideas, if anyone could make any of them at all I would appreciate it a LOT.
1. A sign that I could put on my door that says: "Welcome, Kayoko!" It would be nice if it could have Minnie or Mickey (Captain Mickey, maybe?) on it somehow...
2. A little mouse-ears-wearing family with:
-A grandma (Short grey hair)
-Two granddaughters (one teen with brown hair and eyes and one tween with brown hair and eyes)
-One lady with black hair and eyes
-Two men with black hair and eyes (one with glasses, one without)
-One lady with curly red hair and green eyes.
3. A big captain mickey that says "Welcome" to hang on the door if that is somehow easier than number 1.
4. An iron-on design that says "World's Best Grandma!" and has some sort of Disney theme to it. Perhaps a name fill? Or even just a character near or leaning on the letters would be great. Anything goes!
5. A sign with either "こんにちは" or "ようこそ" and some classic Disney characters.
|cruise, disigns, disney, family, grandmother|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|