Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast > Power of 10 - DIS Events to Benefit GKTW
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2011, 09:59 AM   #196
Mickeyus
Earning My Ears

2 more for both

Count my wife and I (Lisa and Michael) for both the movie and the barbeque. We're just 30 minutes away, so this must be fate!
Mickeyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:01 PM   #197
Jacksmom99
Meredith's mom too!!

Tara,
Don't count me in the numbers. Brian, Jack and Meredith are coming, but I will most likely be recovering from surgery that week. If I can come, I will not go into the movie, but help in some way with concessions or something.

Kim
4/90 Off Site~8/96 Honeymoon BC~12/98 HH-1/99 OKW-pregnant~12/99-1/00 Off Site Jack's 1st trip~8/01 OKW & BWV & Off Site ~2/02 HH~8/02 BCV Meredith's 1st trip~11/02 BCV Girls' Weekend w/ Mom~8/03 VWL~8/04 BCV Big Family Trip!~2/05 Off Site-Liki Tiki~8/05 BCV Doherty Grand Gathering~2/06 VWL Just the 4 of Us!!~8/06 BWV 10th Anniversary/No Kids Trip!!!~2/07 OKW~5/07 OKW~8/07 BCV Nana, Mom & Meredith~4/08 OKW w/ Nana & Bampa ~12/08 OKW The X-mas Trip that almost wasn't ~8/09 Gaylord Palms, BCV, Swan Mom's trip with my boy!~CBR DAP 2009!!!!! ~12/09 Christmas @ BLT & OKW ~8/10 VB & OKW ~8/11 OKW 15th Anniversary!!
Jacksmom99 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-26-2011, 09:23 PM   #198
TSWJan78
DIS Veteran

DISboards Approved Advertiser

I am so so happy to see so many first time posters!

We are working on a Silent Auctions and Some Raffle items. If you have something you would like to donate please PM me!

37 Days!!!!
Old 05-26-2011, 10:41 PM   #199
EllenS1958
Earning My Ears

New England Meet

Hi! Please count us in! We are Ellen & Cindy from CT and this will be our first DIS event. We are also booked on Podcast cruise 3.0 and are hoping that there will be others going on 3.0 at this meet? I am not very experienced on the boards so please bear with me. And if someone could, let me know that we are on the list for the event! Thanks!
EllenS1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:12 AM   #200
tigger813
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllenS1958 View Post
Hi! Please count us in! We are Ellen & Cindy from CT and this will be our first DIS event. We are also booked on Podcast cruise 3.0 and are hoping that there will be others going on 3.0 at this meet? I am not very experienced on the boards so please bear with me. And if someone could, let me know that we are on the list for the event! Thanks!
Ellen,

There will be several of us there that are going on PCC3.0, including my family!! Looking forward to meeting you and Cindy!

Next trip: Easter at Disney April 17-23 (3 nights Kidani Savanna View, 3 nights Wilderness Lodge)
tigger813 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:12 AM   #201
TSWJan78
DIS Veteran

DISboards Approved Advertiser

Quote:
Hi Ellen,

I have added you to the list.. Are you coming to the Movie and the BBQ?
Old 05-27-2011, 03:58 PM   #202
ts_nuts4disney
Earning My Ears

Hi Tara and All!

Count my 3 in for the BBQ also Can't wait to see everyone at the Movie

Tammi-Sue
ts_nuts4disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 05:58 PM   #203
OKW Lover

Yes, we love Old Key West
Connoisseur of the fine things in life, and has the time to enjoy them (Just ask his wife)

Quote:
Hi Ellen!

My wife and I will also be on PCC 3.0. We'd be happy to chat with you about the previous two as well in case you're interested in some tips.

Don't be a stranger here. Take a look around on the forum main page and chip in on some of the other threads. You'll find people are interested in your point of view.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:29 PM   #204
EllenS1958
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSWJan78 View Post
Hi Ellen,

I have added you to the list.. Are you coming to the Movie and the BBQ?
Hi Tara! Thanks alot! Yes, we would like to come to both events!
Old 05-27-2011, 09:42 PM   #205
EllenS1958
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKW Lover View Post
Hi Ellen!

My wife and I will also be on PCC 3.0. We'd be happy to chat with you about the previous two as well in case you're interested in some tips.

Don't be a stranger here. Take a look around on the forum main page and chip in on some of the other threads. You'll find people are interested in your point of view.
Hi!

That would be fantastic! We have cruised quite a lot on a variety of cruise lines, so cruising itself is familiar. My first cruise was our honeymoon on the Magic way back in 1999! But we would love to have more info as to how the DIS part of the cruise works... free time vs planned events etc. I have been listening to the podcast for many years. But as Cindy is not as big a Disney nut as I am, and she only listens once in a while, I didn't think we would ever be going on a podcast cruise. BUT when Whoopie reported on her trip on the Dream on the View that changed everything! LOL And now with this event in Fitchburg in traveling distance we thought it would be a great opportunity to meet some DISers ahead of 3.0! And interestingly enough, although I live in CT now I grew up on the Cape in Centerville! Look forward to chatting with/meeting you and your wife!
Old 05-28-2011, 02:22 AM   #206
amoggio816
Having a blast!

Hey Tara, as long as Robin is going to both, we will most likely be going to both. Im going to assume we're carpooling with her seeing as it is his sister. What is everyone doing for naps for the LO's? That's the only thing James is nervous about.

Amy James Victoria

Feb 25-Dec 10.
amoggio816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 08:51 AM   #207
OKW Lover

Yes, we love Old Key West
Connoisseur of the fine things in life, and has the time to enjoy them (Just ask his wife)

Quote:
Hi!

That would be fantastic! We have cruised quite a lot on a variety of cruise lines, so cruising itself is familiar. My first cruise was our honeymoon on the Magic way back in 1999! But we would love to have more info as to how the DIS part of the cruise works... free time vs planned events etc. I have been listening to the podcast for many years. But as Cindy is not as big a Disney nut as I am, and she only listens once in a while, I didn't think we would ever be going on a podcast cruise. BUT when Whoopie reported on her trip on the Dream on the View that changed everything! LOL And now with this event in Fitchburg in traveling distance we thought it would be a great opportunity to meet some DISers ahead of 3.0! And interestingly enough, although I live in CT now I grew up on the Cape in Centerville! Look forward to chatting with/meeting you and your wife!
I have an uncle in Centerville. Nice little town, until the tourists mob the Cape!

On the past two DIS cruises there were a lot of planned activities (some official, some un-official) which left many commenting that there wasn't enough free time. The DIS folks have said they intend to spread things out a bit more since its a 5-night so that may work out better for those people. Some of the non-official events included a wine tasting and a mixology session. Lots of fun!
Old 05-28-2011, 08:58 AM   #208
Lee Disney
Mouseketeer

Count us in on the BBQ too. Sounds great!!
Lisa, John, Justin
Lee Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 02:41 PM   #209
monorailmom
DIS Veteran

Hi Tara..we will be able to attend! Please include Ginger, Bob, Kelly and Brian on your list. We're only able to make the movie, not the BBQ, but we're looking forward to meeting everyone! Thanks-
Old 05-29-2011, 12:20 PM   #210
lyncecelia
DIS Veteran

I am so excited. This is going to be an awesome time. I'm looking forward to seeing/meeting you all!

Me (25)DH (33) *DH's Kids*:DSS13DSD12DSD10 DSS7
Met on the DIS, and going strong
May 10th 2010-First date at Kona...October 2011-first trip together...April 21st-29th 2012-first trip with the kids...October 3rd-6th 2012-adults only trip...January 9th-13th 2014-planning session and birthday trip for DSS1...February 2014-Valentine's Day Getaway...May 16th-24th 2014-wedding trip (WP/LSS/Sago Cay), honeymoon, and birthday trip for DSS2...December 4th-7th 2014-birthday trip for DSD2...March 14th-16th 2015-birthday trip for DSD1

Hear me on: ...On a mission to become a healthier me! I have lost:
lyncecelia is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: