Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2011, 01:16 PM   #151
TheTXTaylors5
He's the Mickey to my Minnie

DAY SIX (Part 6)
WEDNESDAY - December 15, 2010

This was the first time our kids have participated in the Friendship Rocks show. The last time we cruised with Disney they did a graduation-type ceremony where the kids got t-shirts and Mickey-ear caps (very cute!). This time, they got a t-shirt (which they wear all the time). Sadly, I read they won’t be doing the kid show/graduation on the new ships (For anyone that has been on the Dream … did they have a kid club graduation????). We got to the Walt Disney Theatre early enough that we were in the second row. Soon it was time for the show to start. It was hosted by two CMs and of course Mickey and Minnie made an appearance. All the kids were led onto stage for some songs and a firework of confetti shot out. There was a movie of pictures the CMs took during our cruise to showcase what the kids did in the clubs. As much as our kids were in the clubs, I found it odd there wasn’t a single picture of them in the photo montage. Then again, who says this movie was taken during our cruise. I didn’t hear any parents around us saying, “there’s my kid”, like we normally hear. The show was cute, but I personally like the old show better. Once the show was over, the CMs took the kids back to the clubs where the parents could pick them up. We had dinner in thirty minutes. So, we rushed to pick-up the kids and took them back to the stateroom for a quick clothing change and we were ready for our last dinner onboard at Parrot Cay. I’m not going to get sad right now, we still have tonight to enjoy.
2004: CBR; 2006: BC ~ DCL(Wonder); 2007: BCV,YC,BC,SSR,ASMU ~ MVMCP ~ DCL(Magic); 2008: VWL,BCV,SSR,BC,POR Trip Report ,FW(cabin) ~ DCG, PPP,MNSSHP & MVMCP ~ DCL(Wonder); 2009: DLH (DLR) Trip Report, POR Trip Report , SSR Trip Report, BWV Trip Report , POFQ ~ DAP; 2010:BWV(2xs), ABD CA ~ GC (DLR) Trip Report ~ Napa Rose Review, AKV ~ DCL(Wonder) Trip Report; 2011:BCV(2xs), AKV (2xs) ~ F&W, MNSSHP, MVMCP, 1st 5K Race! ~ DCL(Dream);2012: AKV, BWV, BLT ~ F&W, MNSSHP ~ DCL(Fantasy) ~ CC5K;2013: 04/AKV, 05/AKV ~ EEC & F&G, 10/Pop ~ F&W, 12/DLH (DLR), 12/PPH (DLR); 2014: 06/DCL ~ Wonder (Alaska), 11/DLR ~ Avengers 1/2 Marathon Weekend (1st 1/2 Marathon!), 11/AKV ~ Annual Thanksgiving Trip; 2015: 01/DLR ~ Star Wars 1/2 Marathon Weekend (5K & 1/2 Marathon), 04/POR (Spring Break), 11/BCV ~ Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon, 12/AKV & DCL (Magic) ~ Christmas Trip; 2016: 07/DCL (Magic ~ Med) & Disneyland Paris (20th Anniversary Trip)

TheTXTaylors5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:21 PM   #152
TheTXTaylors5

DAY SIX (Part 7)

Parrot Cay (Take Two)
We walked in and were immediately greeted and shown to our table. It was in the same spot as the first night.

Tonight, I dined on …

Caesar Salad
We didn’t learn this until the last night … If you don’t like any of the salads offered in the other restaurants, you can order a Caesar salad. The salad was good and had just the right amount of dressing (not too much or too little). A Caesar salad is a very simple salad. But, when done right is yummy.

Steak - with twice-baked potato and corn on the cob)
When ordering my meal, I asked for regular mashed potatoes (they were being served with another entrée) instead of the twice-baked potato. Our server said no problem. However, when my food came out there was the twice-baked potato. Also, I asked for broccoli (being served with another entrée this evening) instead of the corn on the cob. As you can see in the picture, not only did I get corn on the cob, I got THREE ears. I assume it was to make a Mickey head, but I was over-starched. The plate was put in front of me and before I could say anything, the server was gone. I didn’t see him for the rest of our entrée portion. So, I ate just the steak and figured if I was still hungry later, I could grab a slice of pizza on deck 9 or room service. The steak was edible, but obviously not to the same quality as the steak they serve in Palo. Good thing I asked for my steak medium well and not just medium like Bill. (Normally I order it medium, but I noticed they undercook the meat on DCL.) Bill’s steak was still mooing! With our great service that evening, it wasn’t addressed until everyone else was pretty much done eating. So, Bill ended up getting pizza later.

There is a trend this meal, our drink glasses were never re-filled this evening or bread basket. The thing I have noticed on ALL our Disney cruises, on the last night of the cruise the service in the dining room is terrible! The servers are super rushed for some reason and not very attentive. And to top off this “wonder” ful dining experience, I am sitting across from DS5 when I hear him cry, “There’s glass in my macaroni and cheese!” He spit out the piece and sure enough, there was a piece of glass. You don’t know how relieved I am that he didn’t bite down, because it was in his mouth. This was close to the end of our meal, DS5 was picking at his food this meal (THANKFULLY!). We never saw our servers during this whole ordeal, but the Head Server (person at the front podium) came by for his tip, we showed him the GLASS. He said it couldn’t be glass because they don’t have any glass back in the kitchen. He was very adamant about it. But, it was glass and not a piece of hard plastic. Who’s to say a server didn’t drop a glass in the serving area and it flung onto the plate. The head server apologized and of course asked what he could do. We honestly let it go, only because DS5 was not injured and we didn’t want to make a scene. The Head Server called over our server and informed him of what happened and him to get us dessert immediately. We wanted this dining experience to be over as quickly as possible from hereout.

I did order dessert …

Banana Bread with Vanilla Ice Cream
The bread/cake was warm and the ice cream complimented it well. It had a great mild banana-flavor.

We didn’t order it, but out server brought out an extra dessert …

S’Mores Cake
I honestly don’t remember this cake and only remember we had it because of my pictures. So, I guess it was “that memorable”.

At the end of our meal, our servers magically appeared and were putting on the charm in anticipation of their tip envelopes. For the most part they were “okay”. However, I honestly would not go out of my way to recommend them to future cruisers. Finally, we could escape this debacle of a meal and have some real fun tonight.

Parrot Cay (Dinner) – Disney Wonder
Food
Service
Atmosphere
2004: CBR; 2006: BC ~ DCL(Wonder); 2007: BCV,YC,BC,SSR,ASMU ~ MVMCP ~ DCL(Magic); 2008: VWL,BCV,SSR,BC,POR Trip Report ,FW(cabin) ~ DCG, PPP,MNSSHP & MVMCP ~ DCL(Wonder); 2009: DLH (DLR) Trip Report, POR Trip Report , SSR Trip Report, BWV Trip Report , POFQ ~ DAP; 2010:BWV(2xs), ABD CA ~ GC (DLR) Trip Report ~ Napa Rose Review, AKV ~ DCL(Wonder) Trip Report; 2011:BCV(2xs), AKV (2xs) ~ F&W, MNSSHP, MVMCP, 1st 5K Race! ~ DCL(Dream);2012: AKV, BWV, BLT ~ F&W, MNSSHP ~ DCL(Fantasy) ~ CC5K;2013: 04/AKV, 05/AKV ~ EEC & F&G, 10/Pop ~ F&W, 12/DLH (DLR), 12/PPH (DLR); 2014: 06/DCL ~ Wonder (Alaska), 11/DLR ~ Avengers 1/2 Marathon Weekend (1st 1/2 Marathon!), 11/AKV ~ Annual Thanksgiving Trip; 2015: 01/DLR ~ Star Wars 1/2 Marathon Weekend (5K & 1/2 Marathon), 04/POR (Spring Break), 11/BCV ~ Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon, 12/AKV & DCL (Magic) ~ Christmas Trip; 2016: 07/DCL (Magic ~ Med) & Disneyland Paris (20th Anniversary Trip)

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-26-2011, 01:23 PM   #153
TheTXTaylors5

DAY SIX (Part 8)

The kids were antsy to go to their clubs and we were all too happy to oblige. We have one last adults-only evening onboard.

We entered Wavebands to the now familiar site of rowdy DISers taking over. We found a table with some friendly faces. Tonight is karaoke night and someone in our group gets up to sing! There were some really good singers in the crowd and some not so good singers. I don’t think it is very fun when the person can “really” sing. There was a book on our table with the available songs to sing. I’ll be the first to admit, I’m NOT a singer. But, my Mom loves to sing. She couldn’t decide on a song and told me to pick one out for her. So, I did. When it was her turn, she got shy all of a sudden. So, the MC sang along with her as well as the crowd. She sang “You’re So Vain” by Carly Simon. She did a good job. I was proud of her! As with any good time, it flew by too quickly. It was time to pick up the kids.

When we got back to our room, I frantically packed our suitcases to be left in the hallway. On DCL (I don’t know how other cruise lines do it.), you place what bags you want them to take off the ship for you the night before disembarkation in the hallway. This is a nice service so you don’t have to lug big suitcases into the tiny elevators and down the gangway. The next time we will see our bags, is in the cruise terminal the next morning. For future DCL travelers, remember to keep a smaller bag (preferably rolling bag) with toiletries, clothing and SHOES for the next day. I’ve heard horror stories about people packing their shoes by accident and having to walk off the ship barefoot (all the shops on the ship are closed when you arrive at Port Canaveral.).

While packing, we decided to make one last room service order of Mickey bars and BIG chocolate chip cookies.

After our late night snack, it was time to lay our heads down for one last night on the Wonder.

COMING UP: Tomorrow morning our porthole will show us a sad, sad sight … Port Canaveral.

Old 05-26-2011, 01:29 PM   #154
TheTXTaylors5

DAY SEVEN
THURSDAY - December 16, 2010

I was woken up by the engine pushing the ship toward the port to dock. For future cruises, we will be in a different location. We only chose this stateroom because we needed two because my Mom was with us. The room was too low on the ship and I missed my verandah. We rebooked while onboard for a cruise this November on the Dream and an October cruise on the Fantasy in 2012. Both are verandah staterooms. I can’t wait!!!!

Note to future DCL cruisers, the incentive on re-booking onboard is a 10% discount on the future cruise and onboard credits. I noticed the onboard credits got smaller as the cruise went along. So, if you plan to rebook while onboard, do it the first night to get more onboard credits and to avoid a long line. JMO

There is no room service on embarkation day. So, we couldn’t make our now routine call room service. We decided to just get McDonald’s and eat it in the car on the way to Walt Disney World. A GPS comes in handy in times like these. We typed in McDonald’s and found one right off the highway. I was sad to walk off the ship. But, VERY excited for the next leg of our adventure … 11 days at Walt Disney World (including Christmas Day!). We breezed through customs and were in our car in no time. It is funny how it takes forever to embark. But, disembarkation is a blur and fast-paced. They need to turn-over the ship quickly and they let you know it!

COMING UP: Heading back "home" to WDW!

Old 05-26-2011, 01:33 PM   #155
TheTXTaylors5

DAY SEVEN (Part 2)

No matter which resort we stay at, we always have to enter Walt Disney World through the main gate. Like the first arrival a few days earlier, we did our countdown to passing under the sign. Once we are on Disney property, I already feel a little more at ease. We are back “home”. For this portion of the trip, we are staying at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Kidani Village. This is our home DVC resort, but this is the first time we are staying there. Bill pulled up to the temporary parking area and went to check-in. DVC rooms are rarely available before 3 PM (with the exception of SSR). So, I expected Bill to come back out and tell us the room was not ready. I already had a contingency plan in place. As expected, the room was NOT ready. By this time, it was around 10 am. So, we headed to Downtown Disney to do a little shopping and so Mom could pick-up some souvenirs.

We had to do the drive around for about ten minutes before Bill found a parking spot. This was a Thursday and the parking lot was getting filled to capacity! Instead of wasting time at the park shops, we like to visit The World of Disney. They have EVERYTHING you can imagine Disney and WDW related. Also, we get an AP discount. We expected to get our Disney Holiday Blend coffee this trip. I am not a big coffee drinker. But, I can’t get enough of this coffee. We usually buy fourteen cans and ration it through the year to last us until our annual Thanksgiving trip to WDW. This year, we didn’t visit WDW for Thanksgiving because of this Christmas trip. We expected to get the coffee at World of Disney. They always have a huge display. I was shocked when we entered and there was not a single can in sight! We even asked a CM and they didn’t have any in stock. Seriously??? Bill decided to check the store Mickey’s Pantry (kitchen store) while I stayed with my Mom to let her continue shopping. Bill took the boys with him.

About 40 minutes later, we met back up with Bill and the boys. Cole (DS5) was smiling and holding a bag. Sadly, they didn’t find any coffee. But, Cole had a “magical moment” while in Mickey’s Pantry. He was given a Christmas ornament by a nice CM. It is really cute and was placed on our tree as soon as we got home.

After we left Downtown Disney, we needed to pick up some things to keep in the room like water and breakfast items. Also, by this time we were all getting hungry. So, we decided to stop by our favorite bagel place called Delish (this place was recommended by the DISUnplugged Podcast Crew). The owners are from New York and make the bagels fresh. They are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Yum! Yum! We had some sandwiches for lunch and got some bagels To Go. Then, I ran into Walmart to buy some groceries. By the time I got back to the car, our room was ready. So, we headed back to Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village.

COMING UP: Our first stay at our DVC home AKV!!!

Old 05-26-2011, 01:36 PM   #156
TheTXTaylors5

DAY SEVEN (Part 3)

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
When we first walked into the room, I thought “Now, this is what a DVC room should look like.” It was so rich in color and textures. I love it! Since this is our home resort, if I “had” to stay here each WDW trip, I‘d have no problem. The main area is spacious (the sofa folds out). Since we have my Mom with us, we got a two-bedroom villa. She had her own bathroom and little kitchenette. Bill and I took the room with the king-size bed and BIG tub and shower. I love that shower! Emily stayed with my Mom and the boys slept in the sofa bed.

While starting to do laundry, the room has a washer and dryer, I started to not feel very well. So, I lay down for what I thought was a few hours. But it turned into twelve hours. I slept through dinner and MVMCP. We were supposed to attend MVMCP this evening. But, Bill knew I was sick. I guess I told him to go without me while sleeping. But, he didn’t want to do that. He went down to the Guest Services at our hotel and got a refund on the tickets. He ordered pizza off-property for dinner and went to pick it up.

So, this was a very uneventful night. Tomorrow can only be better …

COMING UP: A night at Epcot WITHOUT the kids. Yahooooooo!

Old 05-26-2011, 01:38 PM   #157
TheTXTaylors5

DAY EIGHT
FRIDAY - December 17, 2010

When I woke up around 5 am … not a creature was stirring, not even Mickey Mouse.

I felt a lot better. Partly because of the solid sleep and partly because I knew we have a babysitter coming later so we can meet some DISFriends at Epcot to do a “Drink Around the World”.

We have no “major” plans until 3 pm when the sitter arrives. So, I let everyone sleep in while I finished the laundry. I brewed some coffee and sat out on our balcony to enjoy the view. It is fun to see the hustle and bustle of the CMs before the guests arrive. We reserved a regular-view room, meaning not a savannah-view. We lucked out and got a pool view and partial savannah-view.

After a light breakfast, we explored the resort.

Before I knew it, it was lunchtime. We had no plans and I didn’t feel like cooking. So, I called Disney Dining to see if Sanaa had any openings. Sanaa is the restaurant located in the AKV resort. There was an opening and off we went to have an African-inspired lunch.

Old 05-26-2011, 01:42 PM   #158
TheTXTaylors5

DAY EIGHT (Part 2)

Sanaa
Surprisingly, the restaurant was pretty full. We waited for a few minutes and were seated. Our table was not right up against the glass, but we still had a great view of the roaming animals. I’ve never had African food before. So, I was not sure what to expect.

Appetizer
Indian Style Bread service - Choose from four breads, Naan, Roti, Paratha or Paneer Paratha. Choice of three accompaniments. Mint and onion Raita, Cucumber Raita, Coriander Raita,Mango Chutney, Garlic-ginger Pickle, Mango-lime Pickle, Roated Red Bell Pepper Hummus, Tamarind chutney.

We ordered the naan to share as an appetizer. Naan is a flat-bread and it came with dipping sauces. It was really good. However, I wish we could have just asked for three of the plain naan as that was the best. Also, the red dipping sauce was the tastiest. I think it was coriander raita.

Entrée
Grilled Angus Chuck Burger - Wrapped in Naan Bread with Minted Greens, Tomato and Cucumber-Yogurt Raita

For my entrée, I ordered an open-faced hamburger on naan. I order my burger without the yogurt sauce. At first, it was tricky to eat. Do I use my hands or a fork? Finally, I looked at Bill who ordered the same and he cut the burger so he could fold the naan around it. This was a very tasty burger. It was seasoned very well and the naan was warm and chewy. I’d definitely get this again.

Even with the restaurant packed, our server was very attentive and kept our glasses filled. This was a very enjoyable dining experience. We already have plans to dine here again when staying at AKV.

Sanaa (Lunch) - Animal Kingdom's Villas
Food
Service
Atmosphere

Old 05-26-2011, 01:44 PM   #159
TheTXTaylors5

DAY EIGHT (Part 3)

After lunch, the kids were “begging” to check out the water play area and pool. So when we got back to our room, the kids quickly changed into their bathing suits and we made the short walk to the pool area. When we bought into DVC, AKV had just broken ground. So, we only saw an artist rendering of what the resort was going to look like. The pool area looked like nothing onsite with a water play area for kids and a nice pool area with rocks and a slide. Once through the gate, the kids made a beeline for the water play area. Bill and Mom found some lounge chairs near the pool to relax and I found a bench inside the play area to keep an eye on the kids. They had a blast shooting the water cannons at each other and getting soaked by the waterfall. They could have spent hours in there, but we had the sitter coming soon. We let them play for about an hour and a half. Then, they reluctantly left the water play area.

Around 3 PM, our sitter from Kid’s Nite Out arrived. We’ve used sitters from KNO for three years now (6xs). Since Bill and I never visited WDW pre-kids, it is nice to have at least one WDW meals sans kids and we even get to ride attractions TOGETHER!!! Not too long after our sitter arrived, Mom, Bill and I headed towards the Disney bus stop.

Next stop … Epcot!

Old 05-26-2011, 01:48 PM   #160
TheTXTaylors5

DAY EIGHT (Part 4)

We have plans to meet fellow DISers near the Canada Pavilion around 4 PM. So, we casually walked through Future World heading towards World Showcase. I can’t tell you know nice it is being able to walk hand-in-hand with Bill around World Showcase. We saw a group of familiar faces already forming near the Off Kilter Stage.

While waiting for the rest of our merry group, a fellow DISers said she had some Fastpasses for Soarin’ and asked if anyone wanted to go with her and her husband (Thank you Kathy!!!). My Mom and I were game, but Bill wanted to stay back and start drinking around the world. Bill was determined to have a drink in every Pavilion. Will he do it? Stay tuned to find out. Mom and I and six other people made a dash to Soarin’. We rode Soarin’ on our first day at WDW pre-cruise. So, Mom now had the butterflies out of her stomach and could really enjoy the attraction. She loved it even more the second time. I am very thankful to Kathy for letting us tagalong and ride Soarin’. After Soarin’, we made our way back to World Showcase. We caught up with the DATW group in the France Pavilion. The group had grown to about hundred people at this time. One surprise face in the group was Disney Legend Bob Gurr. Some fellow DISers befriended him onboard and invited him to Drink Around the World and he actually showed up!

I am not a big drinker. But, decided to partake in “some” of the Pavilion’s libations. Bill (DH) on the other hand had a drink at EVERY Pavilion.

More to come ...

Old 05-26-2011, 02:31 PM   #161
DVCsince02
Everyone knows is better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTXTaylors5 View Post
DAY EIGHT (Part 4)

We have plans to meet fellow DISers near the Canada Pavilion around 4 PM. So, we casually walked through Future World heading towards World Showcase. I can’t tell you know nice it is being able to walk hand-in-hand with Bill around World Showcase. We saw a group of familiar faces already forming near the Off Kilter Stage.

While waiting for the rest of our merry group, a fellow DISers said she had some Fastpasses for Soarin’ and asked if anyone wanted to go with her and her husband (Thank you Kathy!!!). My Mom and I were game, but Bill wanted to stay back and start drinking around the world. Bill was determined to have a drink in every Pavilion. Will he do it? Stay tuned to find out. After Soarin’, we made our way back to World Showcase. We caught up with the DATW group in the France Pavilion. The group had grown to about hundred people at this time. One surprise face in the group was Disney Legend Bob Gurr. Some fellow DISers befriended him onboard and invited him to Drink Around the World and he actually showed up!

I am not a big drinker. But, decided to partake in “some” of the Pavilion’s libations. Bill (DH) on the other hand had a drink at EVERY Pavilion.

More to come ...

DVCsince02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:07 AM   #162
TheTXTaylors5

I got with Bill (DH) and he gave me his drink list.

Bill's Drink Around the World
Canada - beer
UK - Bass Ale & a Woodpecker Cider
France - Double Grand Marnier Orange Slushie
Morocco - Sultan's Colada
Japan - Sake
America - Sam Adams beer
Italy - Limoncello
Germany - beer
China - Tsing Tao beer
Norway - Carlsburg Beer
Mexico - Tequila flight

Yes, he drank ALL that! Note, he was NOT falling down sloppy drunk. He's 6'5" and can hold his alcohol and this was over a six hour timeframe. Also, we took Disney transportation back to our room.

Looking back, I only drank in three Pavilions.

Jennifer's Drink Around the World
UK - Woodpecker Cider (It was very sweet, but good!)
France - Grand Marnier Orange Slushie (I wanted to finally try this after seeing Samantha Brown have one on her travel show. It is good and you CAN taste the alcohol. But, it took forever to drink!)
Italy - Limoncello Slushie (Most people were standing in line to get a shot of limoncello and I found a stand selling the slushie version. I honestly preferred the slushie version better.)

That was enough for me!

Old 05-27-2011, 11:56 AM   #163
bigmoonmullen
Disney Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTXTaylors5 View Post
I got with Bill (DH) and he gave me his drink list.

Bill's Drink Around the World
Canada - beer
UK - Bass Ale & a Woodpecker Cider
France - Double Grand Marnier Orange Slushie
Morocco - Sultan's Colada
Japan - Sake
America - Sam Adams beer
Italy - Limoncello
Germany - beer
China - Tsing Tao beer
Norway - Carlsburg Beer
Mexico - Tequila flight

Yes, he drank ALL that! Note, he was NOT falling down sloppy drunk. He's 6'5" and can hold his alcohol and this was over a six hour timeframe. Also, we took Disney transportation back to our room.

Looking back, I only drank in three Pavilions.

Jennifer's Drink Around the World
UK - Woodpecker Cider (It was very sweet, but good!)
France - Grand Marnier Orange Slushie (I wanted to finally try this after seeing Samantha Brown have one on her travel show. It is good and you CAN taste the alcohol. But, it took forever to drink!)
Italy - Limoncello Slushie (Most people were standing in line to get a shot of limoncello and I found a stand selling the slushie version. I honestly preferred the slushie version better.)

That was enough for me!
I agree
2008 - Dolphin / OKW (Nov/Dec)
2009 - Dolphin (Oct)
2010 - Swan / POD2.0 / Swan (Dec)
2011 - ABD - Backstage Magic Tour (Apr)
2011 - Oct - Fun with friends
2012 - May - VWL & BCV
2012 - Oct - BCV & DCL Fantasy
Upcoming:
2012 - Dec - BCV & DCL Fantasy
bigmoonmullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:38 PM   #164
TheTXTaylors5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCsince02 View Post
Is there a DATW or EATW during the Sept/Oct trip? If so, I know one 6'5" person who is game. We had a blast!

Old 05-27-2011, 09:42 PM   #165
TheTXTaylors5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoonmullen View Post
I agree
How was California? Did you like Napa Rose? I can't wait to go back!!!!!! I hope we can get back to DLR in 2013. I want to go before DD5 is too old for Cars Land.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: