Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 06:01 PM   #721
Grandma4ever
One day closer and still counting!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Gumdrop View Post
Those were taken at the Rock of Gibraltar (as the previous poster said), during the April 2010 EBTA. It was a great trip. By the way, they are technically Apes.
I believe they are Gibbons who are in the Ape Family
Land & sea/ Carribean Beach / Wonder 8/03; WDW POP Century & Magic 8/04 (Eastern); Magic 10/05 (Eastern / Halloween); Magic 9/06 (Eastern); WDW 9/2/07 Port Orleans FQ & Magic 9/8/07 (Western) ; WDW 9/20/08 POP Century, Magic 9/27/2008 Alternative Western, & 10/04/2008 Western; All Star Music 7/8/09, All Star Music 12/9/09, Disneyland 5/19/10 to 5/23/10, Magic 10/23/2010 (Eastern) & Magic 10/30/2010 (Western) 9/14/12 POFQ & 9/22/12 (Eastern) Fantasy, 10-25-2014 (Western) & 11-1-2014 (Eastern) Fantasy Mouser

Old 05-21-2011, 08:07 PM   #722
Manon_Paul_Nina
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandma4ever View Post
I believe they are Gibbons who are in the Ape Family
Those are not Gibbons, Gibbons have long arms and short feet...
Those are Barbary Macaque's....
You'll have to watch out because they can be quite aggressive...

url]

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-22-2011, 07:49 AM   #723
StephenKay
DVC Member VWL 2001

Wink Gibraltar Rock

Hi there,

This picture was taken from the top of the Gibraltar rock on the WBTA last year, the "APE" decided to rip the bag from my family member. The ape decided to bound over the area and try to rip the bag from our hands. It was funny!!!

Old 05-22-2011, 08:54 AM   #724
Evad
Our Greatest Natural Resource Is The Minds Of Our Children; Walter Elias Disney

Thank you all for the comments on the last couple of shots!!! It's very much appreciated!

One for today....

I call this one "Vents For Today". Oops should of angled myself a little better on this shot. But that's what you get when you have a dw that wont slow down long enough for you take a shot....lol

Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 / Nikkor 70-300mm VR / Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 / SB 400 / Fuji S700 /

Old 05-22-2011, 11:06 AM   #725
ssanders79
NO FLASH photography means just that!

Wonder's Dale Chihuly Chandelier

I'm going through cruise withdraw and October cannot come fast enough. So to pass the time, I'm looking back in the achieves for some lost gems. I was surprised to see that I never posted a picture of the Wonder's Dale Chihuly Chandelier.

Disney Cruise Line - Wonder's Atrium Lobby Dale Chihuly Chandelier by ssanders79, on Flickr

Old 05-22-2011, 08:56 PM   #728
mmmears
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssanders79 View Post
I'm going through cruise withdraw and October cannot come fast enough. So to pass the time, I'm looking back in the achieves for some lost gems. I was surprised to see that I never posted a picture of the Wonder's Dale Chihuly Chandelier.

Disney Cruise Line - Wonder's Atrium Lobby Dale Chihuly Chandelier by ssanders79, on Flickr
WOW! I love the Wonder's chandelier and now this is my favorite photo of it! Thanks for sharing!

* Disneyland * Walt Disney World * Disneyland Paris ** Disney Wonder Bahamas * Disney Wonder Alaska *
*Grand Floridian Resort* Animal Kingdom Lodge * Polynesian Resort * Yacht Club * Beach Club * Disneyland Hotel * Grand Californian Resort *
Old 05-22-2011, 09:00 PM   #729
Mythicalbee
Swiss Family Robinson

Wow, customs has gotten pretty aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenKay View Post
Hi there,

This picture was taken from the top of the Gibraltar rock on the WBTA last year, the "APE" decided to rip the bag from my family member. The ape decided to bound over the area and try to rip the bag from our hands. It was funny!!!

Old 05-22-2011, 09:25 PM   #730
abcangie87
Mouseketeer

creative shots!

Hey gang! Just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed some of the creative shots/angles that have been posted here! There is some awesome talent in this group!

Following that compliment, I will now say that when I go on the Dream next week, I am hereby confessing that I may well try to get some of those same cool shots/angles. Thank you in advance for your inspiration!

DH is always saying I take too many pics of people and not enough of the "stuff," so I'm on a mission on this trip to prove him wrong

Have a great week!

Counting down to our June 2013 trip to Disneyland and Aulani!
Dreaming about our cruise on the Fantasy in 2014!
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-22-2011, 09:30 PM   #731
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcangie87 View Post
Hey gang! Just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed some of the creative shots/angles that have been posted here! There is some awesome talent in this group!

Following that compliment, I will now say that when I go on the Dream next week, I am hereby confessing that I may well try to get some of those same cool shots/angles. Thank you in advance for your inspiration!

DH is always saying I take too many pics of people and not enough of the "stuff," so I'm on a mission on this trip to prove him wrong

Have a great week!
Have fun!!!!!
Old 05-22-2011, 10:55 PM   #733
Evad

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcangie87 View Post

Have a great week!
My wife always says the opposite of me... too much stuff, not enough people!!

Can't wait to see what you come back with!!!! Have fun!!

Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 / Nikkor 70-300mm VR / Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 / SB 400 / Fuji S700 /

Old 05-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #734
Evad

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, dcl, photography, pictures

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: