Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2011, 11:19 AM   #136
Baloobus
Earning My Ears

We'll be there 12/25-1/1 - yep, Christmas in the best place on Earth.

This is a great idea - count us in.

Also, if anyone has any quick thoughts about WDW at Christmas, would love to read those, too.
Baloobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 12:36 PM   #137
KYoung2000
Earning My Ears

Great Idea...

Love this concept. Looking forward to participating in 2012 when we are scheduled to go again!
KYoung2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-20-2011, 04:18 PM   #138
Disneyforus
Lover of all things Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloobus View Post
We'll be there 12/25-1/1 - yep, Christmas in the best place on Earth.

This is a great idea - count us in.

Also, if anyone has any quick thoughts about WDW at Christmas, would love to read those, too.
You are in! Lucky you to be at the World for Christmas. We went at Thanksgiving one time and got to see all the decorations and LOVED it! We also did the MVMCP at MK and had a blast!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Disneyforus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:32 PM   #139
brownhaired_girl
Mouseketeer

What an amazing group!

I'll be at Bonnet Creek from May 9-21 and would be happy to be a part of this. I spend a fair amount of time learning from different boards and am always impressed by what a great group this is.
brownhaired_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:43 PM   #140
Disneyforus

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhaired_girl View Post
I'll be at Bonnet Creek from May 9-21 and would be happy to be a part of this. I spend a fair amount of time learning from different boards and am always impressed by what a great group this is.
Thanks for your interest, unfortunately your dates are already filled for both of the groups. Have a great trip!! Bonnet Creek is a great place to stay!!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Old 04-21-2011, 06:33 PM   #141
luvtocookinpa
Earning My Ears

We are here now and enjoying it very much!...The tote was interesting to "find"....IT IS NOT AT THE CHECK-IN!...I found it through the Bell Captain. When I called down it took a bit for them to locate it, but then delivered it to the room. I plan on leaving it with the bell captain on Saturday. It contains a few food items, ponchos, laundry soap, etc. I am posting some general information in the we love bonnett creek thread so if your interested, it may be helpful to read.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:13 PM   #142
Disneyforus

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvtocookinpa View Post
We are here now and enjoying it very much!...The tote was interesting to "find"....IT IS NOT AT THE CHECK-IN!...I found it through the Bell Captain. When I called down it took a bit for them to locate it, but then delivered it to the room. I plan on leaving it with the bell captain on Saturday. It contains a few food items, ponchos, laundry soap, etc. I am posting some general information in the we love bonnett creek thread so if your interested, it may be helpful to read.
Glad they found it for you! Yes, that is where it was when I was there too. It is in the room off the lobby by the "Bell Hop Podium". I went to them and told them I had a box waiting for me, and he let me come right back into the room. I knew I was looking for a rubbermaid tote and spotted it and pointed it out right away. He carried it out to my car, I gave him a small tip and was off!
Old 04-25-2011, 01:47 AM   #143
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

Quote:
I'm glad to see it's still going strong. I almost can't help but wonder if the Laundry Soap and at least 1 of the poncho's are left overs from my initial stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyforus View Post
Glad they found it for you! Yes, that is where it was when I was there too. It is in the room off the lobby by the "Bell Hop Podium". I went to them and told them I had a box waiting for me, and he let me come right back into the room. I knew I was looking for a rubbermaid tote and spotted it and pointed it out right away. He carried it out to my car, I gave him a small tip and was off!
I wonder how much longer till you can just go to the bell captain and tell them you are looking for the " blue DIS rubbermaid tote" and they'll know exactly what you are talking about?

DCTooTall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:55 AM   #144
cjdj4
Mouseketeer

Quote:
LOL, ok! I just PM's you cause they did not have the box at the front desk. I am going to call the Bell Capt. now.
2010 April - All Star Music, July - Wyndham Bonnet Creek, December - Wyndham Bonnet Creek
2011 February - All Star Sports for Princess Half Marathon, April - Wyndham Bonnet Creek, September - Corando Springs, November - Wyndham Bonnet Creek 2012 March - Summer Bay, July - Wyndham Bonnet Creek
2013 July - Grand Cypress
2014 July- Wyndham Bonnet Creek
cjdj4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 12:29 PM   #145
cjdj4
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdj4 View Post
LOL, ok! I just PM's you cause they did not have the box at the front desk. I am going to call the Bell Capt. now.
I GOT IT!!!! Thanks!
2010 April - All Star Music, July - Wyndham Bonnet Creek, December - Wyndham Bonnet Creek
2011 February - All Star Sports for Princess Half Marathon, April - Wyndham Bonnet Creek, September - Corando Springs, November - Wyndham Bonnet Creek 2012 March - Summer Bay, July - Wyndham Bonnet Creek
Old 04-30-2011, 06:46 PM   #146
cjdj4
Mouseketeer

Kaelynsmom - I am leaving the box with the bell capt. as well. Enjoy your trip )
Old 05-04-2011, 03:59 PM   #147
pinktinkmommy
Earning My Ears

Does anyone know what kind of box we have for PIF #2? Should I bring a rubbermaid bin so that one is more durable as well?

Also, we've got a one month gap after me. Need some more people!
Old 05-04-2011, 06:58 PM   #148
ClanHarrison
Mouseketeer

It was one of those red, reusable market bags & it was getting heavy & full when I passed it on (the night light was right on time ). I think it just may be close to needing a plastic bin PTM.

ATGibbon, I forgot to check back but I hope you enjoyed your trip & didn't have a problem retrieving the bag!

All Star Vacation Homes
http://www.allstarvacationhomes.com/...rty.asp?ID=378 (Absolutely Gorgeous home!!!!) from 8/20-26/05.

We NEVER wanted to leave!

June 29-July 6, 2010...Next stop...USO/IOA. Staying on-sight again; 1 nt. @ RPR for FOTL...AWESOME! Also chillaxin' at STAR LAKE MANOR http://www.star-lake-manor.co.uk/gallery.php
. PARADISE!

We just couldn't stay away! Spring Break 4/16-4/23/11-WYNDHAM BONNET CREEK-4b/r Presidential Suite was sweeeeet !
ClanHarrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 07:47 AM   #149
atgibbon
Earning My Ears

Thanks, ClanHarrison, got it - good stuff!

MommyG, I got it (the #2 package) from the front desk so that's where I'll leave it for you.
atgibbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 05:15 PM   #150
ClanHarrison
Mouseketeer

Yay...glad you didn't have any problems.

When they were looking up/confirming your c/i date, I had your original date written on the label. It didn't dawn on me until the desk clerk mentioned a different date, that I did remember you saying you changed it. I was rushing when we left and quickly jotted down the original date on page 1.

All Star Vacation Homes
http://www.allstarvacationhomes.com/...rty.asp?ID=378 (Absolutely Gorgeous home!!!!) from 8/20-26/05.

We NEVER wanted to leave!

June 29-July 6, 2010...Next stop...USO/IOA. Staying on-sight again; 1 nt. @ RPR for FOTL...AWESOME! Also chillaxin' at STAR LAKE MANOR http://www.star-lake-manor.co.uk/gallery.php
. PARADISE!

We just couldn't stay away! Spring Break 4/16-4/23/11-WYNDHAM BONNET CREEK-4b/r Presidential Suite was sweeeeet !
ClanHarrison is offline   Reply With Quote