Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2011, 10:21 PM   #196
Ayeegit
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by karajeboo View Post
Tammie, don't be so forward or someone in my cabin might become upset and open a can of whoop aft!
OK, that was your best "aft" joke yet, Kara!

Great trip report - feels like I'm back on board just reading it...
Ayeegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:56 AM   #197
CRdisMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Just keep in mind how many of you it will take to carry me back is DIRECTLY related to the number of shots I do.......
the ditch? im thinking when we land at MCO Kara and I are supposed to be landing within 10 min of each other. we just have to stumble to the ME. BTW Ellen what time are you guys landing?

CRdisMom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-18-2011, 08:07 AM   #198
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
My first cruise I too felt the movement, but it didn't worry me. I did notice that the ship that we were on was the same size as the Titanic!! That did creep me out just a little. I did start out wearing the patch for seasickness, but I had to remove it because it made me sick. Once I removed it, I felt a whole lot better.
Speaking of Titanic, Ally was sick this weekend so we snuggled up on the couch to watch it, and as soon as it hit the iceberg and she saw the water flooding in, she yells, "Turn it off! Turn it off!" When I asked her why she said, "I'm not in the mood to watch death."

Huh. I guess there may be a time when she DOES enjoy watching death?

Note: Make therapy appointment soon......
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyOfNawlins View Post
I'm really enjoying your trip report. We are doing the Eastern next May, and I am looking forward to your reviews of the ports.

We sailed at the beginning of March and also had Table 69 with Dobo and Willy. The funniest part is that our table # came up missing after about 2 days and never reappeared. My husband thought that some prankster must have stolen it.
:rotfl2: That is hysterical! Actually, the table# sign looked a little beat up, so maybe it's made the rounds......

Wait, what do you mean YOU had Dobo and Willy? I thought they only served us???? I KNOW we were their favorite family EVER! How can you even suggest that they served other families too????

One thing I learned on this cruise was to "never doubt the Dobo." About the 3rd day, instead of ordering from the menu, I just asked Dobo what I would be having. The one time I didn't go with his recommendation I regretted it. So from then on, he just brought me whatever he felt was best!

But he was a little "dark," or was it just me? He noticed me texting one day (in St Thomas where is was local service) and started in on the whole conspiracy theory about how "they" can find you anyhwere with a cell phone.....

Super great guy, but I really think he was burnt out. He was just counting the weeks until he got to go home to Bulgaria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayeegit View Post
OK, that was your best "aft" joke yet, Kara!

Great trip report - feels like I'm back on board just reading it...
Thank you. Thank you very much. I'll be here all week. Or all month....or three. Or however long it takes me to finish this thing!!!!!

So Saturday we bought our first Mac. Just because of how much I love making movies with photos and video, and I've never had a program that really allows me to do what I want. My company laptop just didn't have the juice to make a 40 minute video with over 500 photos and video clips, plus about 15 songs synced. And despite loving Roxio photo and video program, it wouldn't burn or save or anything. Part of it is my laptop. And our family laptop is a few years old and just not cutting it anyway.

So after preparing our taxes and realizing that there will be a nice little refund, Jeff suggest getting a Mac.

In only 6 hours yesterday I created and burned a 35 minute video of the cruise. Youtube will only allow me to post up to 15 minutes, and I think facebook will allow 30. So I'm thinking of paring it down so I can post on facebook. Even though I went ahead and burned to disc, it's still my "rough" draft. I forgot a couple things that I had on my laptop version, so I need to fixe it up. But SOOOOOO easy and fun to use this new computer!

And Jeff got the 27" screen so we put it in our keeping room and will use it for an extra TV, too! He's such a sucker for electronics - an average salesperson can upsell him with no problem.....

And Kristi, I curse you for putting Jimmy Buffet's "Lovely Cruise" on that cd you gave out as an FE gift!!!! I can't watch that segment without crying!!!! After using songs like "Boat Drinks" for all the DOTD shots, and "St Maarten is Nice" for , well, if I have to explain what photos went with this son........ Then using "You've Got a Friend in Me" for shots with characters and friends made on the cruise..... plus many others, I go and use "Lovely Cruise" for a recap at the end. What was I thinking?????? It's quite painful to watch. And Jeff and Ally just laugh at me.

Note: Make therapy appointment for ME!!!!!

Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
karajeboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:41 AM   #199
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Quote:
Just keep in mind how many of you it will take to carry me back is DIRECTLY related to the number of shots I do.......
I see an ECV in your future....do they have remote control so we can steer you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRdisMom View Post
the ditch? im thinking when we land at MCO Kara and I are supposed to be landing within 10 min of each other. we just have to stumble to the ME. BTW Ellen what time are you guys landing?
We land at 10:27. 3 1/2 weeks from today!!!
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:50 AM   #200
KristiMc
DIS Veteran

Quote:

And Kristi, I curse you for putting Jimmy Buffet's "Lovely Cruise" on that cd you gave out as an FE gift!!!! I can't watch that segment without crying!!!! After using songs like "Boat Drinks" for all the DOTD shots, and "St Maarten is Nice" for , well, if I have to explain what photos went with this son........ Then using "You've Got a Friend in Me" for shots with characters and friends made on the cruise..... plus many others, I go and use "Lovely Cruise" for a recap at the end. What was I thinking?????? It's quite painful to watch. And Jeff and Ally just laugh at me.

Note: Make therapy appointment for ME!!!!!
You will have to curse Steve - he picked that song . Glad the cd was helpful in making your movie. I will have to become a friend on Facebook so I watch it - it sounds great.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:14 AM   #201
nenner1
I must've been distracted by the Cafe Press Logo Thong talk!

Quote:
What video program do you use? I just upgraded my Roxio program (which I have used for years and LOVE for photos) before the cruise, and while it's very user friendly for making movies - I've added videos, photos, and my own songs - I cannot get it to burn!!! That is the only process that is NOT user friendly at all!!! AARRGGHH!!!! And because I use my work laptop for everything, I really want to get these photos and videos OFF here because it's slowed it down quite a bit and I don't think my customer enjoy me taking this long to help them.......
Well, I use Proshow Producer which is actually more of a slideshow software, but you can interchange the photos and videos and it has some amazing (if pricey) add ons. Funny though that you should mention:

Quote:

So Saturday we bought our first Mac. Just because of how much I love making movies with photos and video, and I've never had a program that really allows me to do what I want. My company laptop just didn't have the juice to make a 40 minute video with over 500 photos and video clips, plus about 15 songs synced. And despite loving Roxio photo and video program, it wouldn't burn or save or anything. Part of it is my laptop. And our family laptop is a few years old and just not cutting it anyway.

So after preparing our taxes and realizing that there will be a nice little refund, Jeff suggest getting a Mac.

In only 6 hours yesterday I created and burned a 35 minute video of the cruise. Youtube will only allow me to post up to 15 minutes, and I think facebook will allow 30. So I'm thinking of paring it down so I can post on facebook. Even though I went ahead and burned to disc, it's still my "rough" draft. I forgot a couple things that I had on my laptop version, so I need to fixe it up. But SOOOOOO easy and fun to use this new computer!

I. LOVE. iMOVIE!!! But I don't have a Mac. Ron refuses to let me buy one because I am jinxed and every laptop I touch has turned to brick. I swear we've gone through like 4 laptops this year and I wish I were exaggerating. (Yes I am aware the $300 ones are not intended to be disposable. The upside is I never have to upgrade my software! )

So I even bought imovie for my iphone so I could do it the hard way and make little clips to import and edit in to my Proshow movies but I can't get the themes to work on my phone. Which ...duh...that's the whole point.

So anyway how many months later I am still plugging away (actually I have totally scrapped my video 3 times now and started over but that's because in my head I am Spielberg or Lucas and when I can't get it just *perfect*, into the bin it goes. Eventually I'll lower my standards and get it DONE! )

Can't wait to see yours, friend request coming!

Quote:

Note: Make therapy appointment for ME!!!!
![/COLOR][/FONT]
Oh my gosh, is that not THE BEST SONG?!?! I used it in my epic RCCL production which I don't advise anyone attempt to watch unless they need a nap and are out of ambien.

We were just at the JB concert here Saturday night and he did that song as his last encore song, it was awesome. Took me right back onboard!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post

Oh my gosh! I have so much to do!!!! I really need to get on and order Sarah's bday outfit! Order the cake! We still need a hotel! (unless you guys have extra room...BWAHAHAH just kidding!) I can't wait to meet up with you guys and wreak some havoc !

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 9/2011- NEW! TRIP REPORT! - Disney Magic 7 Night Western 10/2010: Trip Report - Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas 1/2010: Trip Report and Videos - Disney Magic 7 Night Western Double Dip 09/08: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 3 Night Bahamas 10/07: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas 03/07: Trip Report
nenner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:23 AM   #202
CRdisMom
DIS Veteran

You'll be an hour ahead of us.

Jen- chop chop lady. Mayhem won't create itself. Lol!!!! Cant wait to see everyone!

Old 04-18-2011, 12:16 PM   #203
karajeboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
I see an ECV in your future....do they have remote control so we can steer you?

Like I'd trust YOU to steer me by remote control when there is a big LAKE nearby!!!!

You'll be "happy" by the time we get there......

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristiMc View Post
You will have to curse Steve - he picked that song . Glad the cd was helpful in making your movie. I will have to become a friend on Facebook so I watch it - it sounds great.
He can consider himself cursed...... and I'm sending you a friend request. Jeff and I were just talking last night about how y'all seemed a lot like us and we wish we'd figured that out on the ship!!! It would have been nice to have hung out together a bit.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenner1 View Post
[/color][/font]

I. LOVE. iMOVIE!!! But I don't have a Mac. Ron refuses to let me buy one because I am jinxed and every laptop I touch has turned to brick. I swear we've gone through like 4 laptops this year and I wish I were exaggerating. (Yes I am aware the $300 ones are not intended to be disposable. The upside is I never have to upgrade my software! )

GET OUT!!!! You are going to be in WDW with us too????

This is my rough draft. Just learning imovie but with a little patience, I will master it!

Just trying to clear a spot in the bookcase for my Oscar....... I still need to tweek my music transitions and get rid of some redeye. I was so antsy to start the movie that I forgot to edit all my photos first! Doh!

And we got a desktop. The laptops really are not made for this kid of work. And with a 27" screen, it's easier to show the movie to people there, rather than burn and play on our 52" - plus I swear the sound on this Mac is incredible!!!!!

Stupid JB sounds incredibly sad lamenting on his "lovely" cruise. Lovely my behind! It sucked, right? Maybe if I keep telling myself that I won't be so miserable.....

DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
Old 04-18-2011, 01:05 PM   #204
CRdisMom
DIS Veteran

yup, Jen is meeting us for one of the days. Which one again???

Old 04-18-2011, 01:29 PM   #205
KristiMc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
He can consider himself cursed...... and I'm sending you a friend request. Jeff and I were just talking last night about how y'all seemed a lot like us and we wish we'd figured that out on the ship!!! It would have been nice to have hung out together a bit.....

We should have - darn it! Next cruise!
Old 04-18-2011, 01:55 PM   #206
nenner1
I must've been distracted by the Cafe Press Logo Thong talk!

Quote:

Jen- chop chop lady. Mayhem won't create itself. Lol!!!! Cant wait to see everyone!

I know, right? We were looking around last week and can get ASMo or Pop at a decent price but man those tiny beds...then it was down to between a couple of Country Inn and Suites locations. Not sure we've decided yet. One has a better pool than the other not that it will matter much since we'll be in the parks. As long as it's not Best Western Lakeside...

Quote:

GET OUT!!!! You are going to be in WDW with us too????
My arm was pulled!

Quote:
This is my rough draft. Just learning imovie but with a little patience, I will master it!

Just trying to clear a spot in the bookcase for my Oscar....... I still need to tweek my music transitions and get rid of some redeye. I was so antsy to start the movie that I forgot to edit all my photos first! Doh!

And we got a desktop. The laptops really are not made for this kid of work. And with a 27" screen, it's easier to show the movie to people there, rather than burn and play on our 52" - plus I swear the sound on this Mac is incredible!!!!!
Yep with my awful luck that usually revolves around some traumatic accident including but not limited to concrete, vehicles, my foot, and big tall cups of kool-aid a desktop should be my solution. My mom has been telling me for years to give it up and get a desktop.

I will say I am delighted ..we are *THISCLOSE* to getting rid of Sarah's changing table in our room and that is where my new Ikea desk will go, perfect for a Mac desktop. But don't tell Ron. He won't let me go into Ikea either.

Quote:
Stupid JB sounds incredibly sad lamenting on his "lovely" cruise. Lovely my behind! It sucked, right? Maybe if I keep telling myself that I won't be so miserable.....
LOL! I know, right!

Quote:
DATW baby! Sunday May 15th! Like I told Ellen if you need to find me just take a look in the Karamel Kuche!!!

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 9/2011- NEW! TRIP REPORT! - Disney Magic 7 Night Western 10/2010: Trip Report - Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas 1/2010: Trip Report and Videos - Disney Magic 7 Night Western Double Dip 09/08: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 3 Night Bahamas 10/07: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas 03/07: Trip Report
nenner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 05:03 PM   #207
karajeboo

The Temperature of Pee......

When I woke up at 7am, Jeff was nowhere to be found. And despite the fact that DCL has large staterooms compared to other cruise lines, there is STILL no place to hide. Believe me. I tried......

I stepped out onto the balcony, wondering how I would feel and I was pleasantly surprised. There was nothing to see but the big blue.... and I was totally fine with that. It was so peaceful to look out and see.... NOTHING.

Ally was totally sacked out and there was no point in waking her. I knew Jeff was out roaming the ship, hopefully bringing his beloved a much needed cup of coffee........

I turned the TV on low and discovered my nirvana.

I am a Weather Channel junkie. I love weather. I love storms. I love blizzards. I love hurricanes. Lightning - the more the merrier. If it's gonna thunder, I want it LOUD! Love it when the power goes out......

Yes. I am afraid pirates are going to attack the Disney Magic or we are going to just tip right over from the 1-2 foot swells...... , yet I love a good hurricane...... ok, so I have issues. Let's move on......

Walking by the Buena Vista Theater on Deck 5, I would stop EVERY time to check this channel that was always on. And I think it was showing somewhere else, too.

And of course it was the last thing I checked on my TV at night, and the first thing I checked in the morning. Oh, channel 19-3, I think I love you......

And not only did it give us longitude and lattitude, it told us how fast we were going (FYI 21 knots is approx 25mph). It gave wind direction, and wind speed. And it showed our course and where we were on course.

Well, we all came to the conclusion that Goofy was driving this big ole boat, cause we were NEVER on the line! Or maybe I'm thinking of Fidelity...... either way, I was waaaayyyy off the line!

And while channel surfing, I found another channel that offered a plethora of information (Ellen, that's for you! ), I learned something very valuable. It appears that pee is about 2 deg warmer than body temperature. After all, the adult pool was reading 86 degrees. The Goofy pool was ready 87, and the cesspool (aka Mickey pool) was reading 88 degrees? Coincidence? I think not.

There's a reason the water appeared green in all my photos......

So now you know and you too can be a wealth of information at Book Club with the knowlege that pee is indeed warmer than body temp. You know you're gonna do it........

After about 15 minutes of Channel 19-3, and not much changing at all, Jeff walked in with a nice warm cup of coffee. He wanted to head back up on deck so I hopped in the shower while he woke Ally. We were dressed in our swimsuits and coverups and on our way up to Topsiders in no time.

Topsiders had basic breakfast fare, fruit, breads, pancakes, eggs, pig parts, etc. I was starving after not eating much the night before, so I had to make up for it at breakfast. And I made Jeff proud......

We ran back to the room and grabbed the pool bag and off we went up to Deck 10 to grab a couple lounge chairs. Time to stake a claim.

I see all sorts of threads on here about people who can't find chairs, people hogging chairs, people saving chairs, etc. Well, I just didn't see that at all. Maybe down right by the Goofy or Micky pools, but fortunately with Ally 10 years old, we didn't need to be right with her, and thankfully we didn't need to spend any time in the cesspool.

But I saw lounge chairs all over the place. Unless of course it was 2pm and you're just now venturing out on deck. Then yes, they were probably all in use. We only kept two chairs, because Ally never sits still long enough anyway. And it was never a problem if Jeff and I got up to look over the railing (yup, still a bunch of water out there), or go take a dip in the adult pool. Nobody was freaking out because there was a shortage of chairs......

We were still trying to get our sea legs, but quickly learning to relax onboard. Not that we had much choice. Again..... lots of blue out there and no green.

After awhile Ally and I left Jeff to catch a nap on deck and we headed back to our stateroom to get our FE gifts to deliver.......

I tried to be organized but we were still doubling back all the time. And for the life of me I could not get off an elevator or come up/down a staircase and know which way to turn. I had a 50/50 shot each time and went the wrong way every time. I didn't know my port from starboard or my aft from a hole in the ground!

But we got them all delivered and I was so relieved when that was done. After delivering FE gifts, it was time for Ally to go to the Lab to make flubber.

As I was checking her into lab, I overheard Lise (who I assumed was the head mad scientist in the Lab) telling a child that she loves to leave her flubber in her mum's purse. At this point, Ally is rubbing her hands together saying, "I think I"m going to like this......"

Now I forgot to mention the DISmeet that I attended before we even cast off in Port Canaveral. I met about 10 out of the 15 families in our FE exchange, and Ally hit it off immediately with two girls her age. She had been emailing Tori for a couple of weeks, so they were somewhat acquainted, and they were inseparable for the whole week.

Tori and her family were right down the hall from us, so she and Ally each used whiteboards on their doors to communicate with each other. So we knew that Tori would be making flubber too......

Once I dropped Ally off, I made a beeline back to Deck 10 for some child free sunshine time! Jeff and I headed down to the QC pool and grabbed a couple of drinks.

Even though I felt a lot better, I still felt the need for a bloody mary. And a couple men at the bar changed their orders when they saw this......

I'm thinking I was not the only one feeling a bit wonky this morning......

Actually, since I was so out of sorts the night before, I never heard our Dobo explaining that the first night is always like that. Kids falling asleep on tables, everyone looking a little glassy eyed. Between catching flights, driving, and general anxiety, apparently it's the norm.

The weather was absolutely gorgeous but it was very windy. The apparent wind speed, apparently, was head on and it actually made it a little chilly at times.

It's been so long since Jeff and I have been to a pool without Ally..... it was kind of nice!

Soon it was time to grab our cover ups and head to the Lab to pick up Ally for lunch. Imagine our surprise when she informed us she wanted to stay!

She wanted to eat lunch in the lab with her new friends so we were on our own..... And we'd only been gone less than a day into a week long trip,.....

So off to Topsiders Jeff and I went alone..... for an Italian buffet.

We stopped in the lab after lunch but Ally didn't even see us. Once we saw that she was happy, we were happy.

As Jeff said, "the love connection has been made." She had her new friend and we were chopped liver....... Since she's an only child, nothing makes me happier than to see her comfortable in settings like this. She's never been shy, but she does complain a lot that she doesn't have a brother or sister.

And even though I know I"m the world's coolest mommy.... what? I AM THE COOLEST MOMMY!!!!! Or since we moved back to SC, I'm the world's coolest Mama now.......

We notified the lab that we would be in the spa at 3:30 for an hour. VERY IMPORTANT to let the Oceaneers Lab or Club know if you will be in the spa as they do not allow wave phones in the spa........

It was starting to get busier out by the pools after lunch....

The cesspool

Goofy's pool

And.... the I'm so glad my child loves being in the lab and I have the afternoon to myself pool.......

Quiet Cove Pool - VIDEO!

Feeling even better after lunch, it's time for what????

The DOTD!!!!

I call it the Drink of the Day.... Jeff refers to it as $8.00!!!!!!

Soon we were gathering up our things and heading to the Vista Spa for our Exotic Rasul appointment. Or as Jeff now calls it.... the "Kara is too much of a clock watching control freak to relax and enjoy herself" appointment.....

But along the way, we had to stop to declare...

I'm the King of the World!!!!!!!

Up Next: Who is this Rasul dude?????

Old 04-18-2011, 05:29 PM   #208
KristiMc
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I am a Weather Channel junkie. I love weather. I love storms. I love blizzards. I love hurricanes. Lightning - the more the merrier. If it's gonna thunder, I want it LOUD! Love it when the power goes out......

We had this channel on a lot - Matt loved it. I am a Weather Channel junkie also.

After awhile Ally and I left Jeff to catch a nap on deck and we headed back to our stateroom to get our FE gifts to deliver.......

I tried to be organized but we were still doubling back all the time. And for the life of me I could not get off an elevator or come up/down a staircase and know which way to turn. I had a 50/50 shot each time and went the wrong way every time. I didn't know my port from starboard or my aft from a hole in the ground!

But we got them all delivered and I was so relieved when that was done. After delivering FE gifts, it was time for Ally to go to the Lab to make flubber.

Thank You for our lanyards! I loved mine and used it every day. I had the Castaway Club one, but yours was much better! Lots of little pockets for all my cards - (kids cards, cove cafe card, picture card). I was always getting turned around when I came out of our room also. I finally figured it out a day or 2 in.

Even though I felt a lot better, I still felt the need for a bloody mary. And a couple men at the bar changed their orders when they saw this......

Steve had a bloody mary during our brunch at Palo. Our server asked him how strong he wanted it - he said strong. That thing knocked me over

So off to Topsiders Jeff and I went alone..... for an Italian buffet.

I loved that gnocci with sundried tomato sauce - yummy.

Old 04-18-2011, 10:01 PM   #209
Wicket's Mom
DIS Veteran

I noticed your bracelet, is it all Disney? I have one that I'm doing just Disney, I have the Dreams charm that you have. I love my bracelet.

The ship looks so cool! I want to cruise again!
(url)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050319
It Was the Best of Times & the Worst, But It Was the Best Trip Evah!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2811518

Last edited by Wicket's Mom; 04-18-2011 at 10:01 PM. Reason: spelling
Wicket's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:24 PM   #210
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Quote:
Sunday, sunday, SUNDAY!!!!! (I'm channeling Al Roker because we're so similar)

KARA-...is there a lake? Oh. I'm sorry. I did not know that.

I expect to have a full 45 minute version delivered to BWV with you attached in 25 days. Can't WAIT to watch it our first night!!
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: