Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2011, 06:49 PM   #121
Caretames1
Mom & Crazed Planner

The hotel looked nice. I haven't found too many beds in hotels that were comfortable.
Seems like the night wrapped up nicely. Just what you needed after the crazy day
Wake Up! SURPRISE, We're going to Disney World....TODAY Sept 2011 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post42811539
"Momma, I got to dance with Flynn Ryder!" Our January 2011 TR.http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post39775931
First Ever Trip to Disney World 1/23/2009 (POR) 6 days
Back to Disney World 1/21/2011 (POR) 10 days

Shhh! Suprise MNSSHP Trip 9/21/2011 (POP) 5 days
Surprise...AGAIN! 11/1/12 (AoA) 11 days
ME: Carey DH: John DD: Kadence (10) DD: Samantha (20)
Caretames1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:06 PM   #122
sws.london
Anglophile

Ok I guess I did not understand what subscribe means. Sorry I was thinking that would send me a notification of updates. So that is called something else. One more silly question for the night. Where do I make the change as in where do I get into my acct. I am looking around and there are so many bars up there and I am not sure where I find my acct to change my cp??? Thanks for helping a newbie out. We sail June 21st, it will be our third DCL. They are a wonderful way to travel. Glad to hear that after a rough start it sounds like you had an amazing trip with your daughter and mother.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-18-2011, 07:27 PM   #123
Wicket's Mom
DIS Veteran

I know several people that live in the Villages, it seems to be a neat place to live. However I would rather go farther south for the winter. It can be cold in that part of Florida during january & February. I usually stay in Stuart which is between Palm Beach & Port St.Lucie.

Lovin' the TR so far. The ship is so beautiful!
(url)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050319
It Was the Best of Times & the Worst, But It Was the Best Trip Evah!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2811518
Wicket's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 07:55 PM   #124
LuvEeyore
DIS Veteran

signing on for more
Riverside-12/1995 , off property 10-1994, Carribean Beach 1/1994, off property 1977
url=http://distickers.com/ticker/][/url]
LuvEeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #125
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caretames1 View Post
The hotel looked nice. I haven't found too many beds in hotels that were comfortable.
Seems like the night wrapped up nicely. Just what you needed after the crazy day

It was so comfy. I have a top notch bed at home and I usually suffer when we go somewhere, but I never had a problem this whole trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sws.london View Post
Ok I guess I did not understand what subscribe means. Sorry I was thinking that would send me a notification of updates. So that is called something else. One more silly question for the night. Where do I make the change as in where do I get into my acct. I am looking around and there are so many bars up there and I am not sure where I find my acct to change my cp??? Thanks for helping a newbie out. We sail June 21st, it will be our third DCL. They are a wonderful way to travel. Glad to hear that after a rough start it sounds like you had an amazing trip with your daughter and mother.
Go to user CP on the top of the page in the blue bar.
In edit option click on that. Go to Messaging & Notification on that page. There will be a drop down box under Default Thread Subscription Mode with options set it to instant email notification.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:24 PM   #126
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
I know several people that live in the Villages, it seems to be a neat place to live. However I would rather go farther south for the winter. It can be cold in that part of Florida during january & February. I usually stay in Stuart which is between Palm Beach & Port St.Lucie.

Lovin' the TR so far. The ship is so beautiful!
I would love to be any where in FL for the winter. LOL! It has to be better than Ohio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvEeyore View Post
signing on for more
Thanks for reading. I don't know if I'll get an update tomorrow for sure or not. I have been working on an update for my dining report today, but I keep getting distracted.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:02 PM   #127
sws.london
Anglophile

Thanks for the tip
Old 04-18-2011, 10:05 PM   #128
BelleTinkMom
DIS Veteran

I love to stay at Residence Inn's. My oldest daughter is in competition dancing and we try to stay at a Residence Inn any chance we can. Can't wait to see the Dream.
I am nuts....for bringing the in-laws-a May/June 2011 TR. http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7#post41825167
BelleTinkMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 07:38 AM   #129
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by sws.london View Post
Thanks for the tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleTinkMom View Post
I love to stay at Residence Inn's. My oldest daughter is in competition dancing and we try to stay at a Residence Inn any chance we can. Can't wait to see the Dream.
I have stayed a few in the past, but now I know they have comfy beds, so I will try for those any chance I can.
Old 04-19-2011, 10:37 PM   #130
mauigal
Yay! For the happiest place on earth!

I'm in....
mauigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:20 AM   #132
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread

Hey Jen!

Great start!!! I hope there are no more MISHAPS once you get on that beautiful cruise ship!

ETA.. No wonder why I couldn't find this TR... it's on the cruise line thread! LOLOL
that's nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:35 AM   #133
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
Hey Jen!

Great start!!! I hope there are no more MISHAPS once you get on that beautiful cruise ship!

ETA.. No wonder why I couldn't find this TR... it's on the cruise line thread! LOLOL
You've been MIA lately! LOL! Glad to see you found me!
Old 04-20-2011, 07:42 AM   #134
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
You've been MIA lately! LOL! Glad to see you found me!
I know.... I'm trying!

My TR was locked up last night. I guess I have to start the new one.
that's nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:54 AM   #135
MagicMe
DIS Veteran

Glad to see that you like the Residence Inn. I usually stay at WDW the night before but this year we will be cruising first so I booked a two bedroom suite at the Residence Inn. Never stayed at the port so it's nice to hear I made a good choice.
Disney Dream/AKL - JUL14; Disney Fantasy - SEP12; Disney Dream/OKW - OCT11; Disney Wonder - Alaska AUG11; Disney Magic WBTA - Sep10; Disney Magic - Sep08; WL - Dec07-MVMCP; OKW - Oct/Nov06-MNSSHP; Disney Wonder - Aug06; OKW - Sept05; Disneyland - Jun04; Offsite - Dec03-MVMCP; Poly - Aug02; POR/Wonder - Aug00; POR - Jul99; And many more...

MagicMe is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: