Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2011, 10:38 AM   #181
karajeboo
DISmom by land and by sea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
That was a great IASW story - I love those

We once bumped into my daughters' cousin and his Dad in Islands of Adventure. Given they live several hundred miles from us here in the UK and we had NO idea they were even going to be in Florida, let alone Islands, that day, it was a pretty surreal moment
Isn't it crazy???? I just love it though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
Yes- that steamer trunk stores a TON of stuff- we would have been lost without that extra storage space!!

Thanks for sharing so much of your sailaway- it almost makes me feel like i had one on my cruise...

Just to be clear- if you decide to stick your finger in the door next May after the Muster Mess- you are ON YOUR OWN!!! I will be upstairs cha cha sliding with the crew!!!
I will not be smashing fingers.... but wait til you hear what Ally did the last day......

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxJags08 View Post
There is just something about a cruise where you can't just help but relax and get your Cha Cha Slide on!

Aaawwww - this part made me a little teary! Your pics from the ship bring up such great memories of past cruises. Before my first cruise I wasn't sure how I would feel about not seeing land around me, but the ocean is just so amazing that I found it so therapeutic to just see all that blue!
That's how I felt. I was really anxious leading up to it..... but the nice thing is being so busy unpacking and stuff, and then it got dark so I didn't think about it. Then to wake up and HELLO SEA!!!!

Quote:
Do you remember which beach you can see ships from? I've been wanting to take DD to watch it leave because she's never been on a cruise before (which I hope to remedy sooner than later). I've only driven by it docked, but never actually witnessed it leaving. BTW, the prices for that ship are SO LOW! It is an older ship, but with those prices it's tempting! I just have to tell myself that if we did it, it would be that much longer until we can do DCL or one of RCCL's giants!
I cannot remember what beach it was. But I would see the Carnival ship from Dames Pt Bridge...... As scary as that bridge was for me, if I could look over and see the ship it made it okay......

We talked so many times about taking that cruise (btw, I just read that the ship went through major renovation so aside from it being a small ship, I have a feeling it's in really good shape now!) just to see if we liked cruising. At one point a last minute deal was $119 per person for a 3 night!!!! SEriously, can you LIVE that cheaply at home?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRdisMom View Post
i would laugh sooooo hard if that happened....now fingers crossed that I don't do something stooooopid in May.
I will laugh at you. Jus sayin......

Quote:
Originally Posted by soontobewed07 View Post
Kara just caught up on your report and I am LOVING it! I really think for Badookies 5th birthday we may need to take a cruise.
Loving the bovine humor and as always a great trip report
Greatest Trip EVAH!!!!!! It's worth skipping a year or two at WDW in my opinion......

Check out my TRs: DISmoms 3! If the Tiara Fits..... May, 2011
The McSparklesons are BACK! And they are CRUISIN! March, 2011
DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,
Yes, I AM the Upgrade Queen May, 2009, DISmoms Gone WILD!!!! , May, 2009
A Joint TR with "podsnel" and "Camster0307"

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
karajeboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:34 AM   #182
karajeboo

The Motion of the Ocean

As I was finishing up the unpacking, Jeff and Ally were getting cleaned up. AFter all, it's about 6pm by now, and we need to grab showers and get ready for dinner. After all, that Cha Cha sliding and sweating in the Florida sun really gave the McSparklesons a new aroma.... just saying..... Plus, the Oceaneer's Club open house is at 7:15.

So once they are ready, they head to the Open House while I get ready. I head out to meet them at the Lab about 7:30 and get stuck in a VERY long line of overly excited parents who are just minutes away from being childless. Not wanting to wait since I"m not dropping off a child, I go in the out door, and ask to be let in to find my family.

I quickly learn that this is way to do it. Wait in line to drop off kids, cut to pick up.

This is when I find they are over in the Club instead of the Lab. Once we realize that Miss Maturity wants nothing to do with the Club, we head out and begin roaming the ship. And then it hits us.....

We missed the "All Aboard" show!!!! We have been at sea less than 2 hours and already we can't keep up with the Navigator!!!!! Apparently it IS rocket science for the McSparklesons.......

So we head to the Promenade Lounge to grab a drink before dinner. The PL is right outside the first restaurant in our rotation, Parrot Cay, so what better way to relax and start the vacation than with one of these.....

Wow, the PL sure seems empty... oh wait, that's because everyone is either eating in the first dining rotation or watching the show!!!!!

I had requested a specific dining rotation and second seating, which were both given to me. So we would begin with Parrot Cay, which would also put us here for Pirate Night and it's the most appropriately themed for that night. And we would have Lumiere's, the most formal restaurant, for formal night! So reading the DIS really paid off!

It was about this time that I started watching the level of my wine starting moving right.... then left.... then right.... then left......

I wasn't digging it. There's movin, and groovin. And white boys playing that funky music. And then there's moving, and swaying in a most unnatural way (well, that's kinda the white boys dancing too, but that's another story......).

I didn't feel "sick." I was just freaked out.

But there was no way I was going to admit it. After all, I was the one who pushed for this trip. I was the one who had been talking about it and planning it for the past 4 months. I was the one who was sooooo excited!

So I sucked it up and tried to act like all was well in the world of Kara.......

Until Ally said, "I'm nervous."
Kara: "About what?"
Ally: "I've never been on a ship in the middle of the ocean before."
Yeah, like I have? I'm scared to death right now and don't have time to coddle your wimpy behind! Suck it up kid, there's no whining on the Magic!
.... is what I wanted to say. What I actually said was.....
Kara: "There is absolutely nothing to worry about! This is so exciting, right?"
Ally, as tear begin to well up: "Yeah, but I'm just nervous....."
I hug her as Jeff rolls his eyes, no doubt thinking, I spent how much for this?

Before long we notice a line forming outside Parrot Cay, so we get up and get in line.

Soon we are met and taken to our table.....

Oh, c'mon! That's funny! Yes, this was our table# in all three restaurants all week long. And we didn't even notice it until Wednesday!

Soon our super servers showed up and introduced themselves as Dobo from Bulgaria and Willy from Phillipines. I don't think I understand a darn thing they said all week.......

As much as I enjoyed them, and I did....... they were some odd birds..... Dobo was a dark conspiracy theorist who was basically burnt out from the crazy hours they work and he was looking forward to his 2 months off, coming up soon. And Willy was just the happiest guy who seemed to have so much fun that he started stammering like a little kid! Loved them both though.....

Willy came to get our drink orders and I stuck with water. Jeff knew something was up then.

Ally ordered a smoothie, but for the life of me I couldn't tell you what it was. Mango I think????

What I absolutely loved about every dining experience was that they brought out the kids' food first. If your kids are like mine, you know that one dinner could easily outlast Gone With The Wind..... WITH the intermission!!!! So having them bring Ally's food so she could begin eating before we were even finished with our soup or salad was wonderful!

Now another way that Jeff knew I wasn't doing so well is that I didn't take many photos at dinner......

But I do know that Ally was loving her menu. Every meal she would say, "For my appetizer I'll have....... and for dinner I'll have....... and for dessert I'll have....... And the smoothie I'd like tonight is......"

Practically verbatim every night.

Her first night was cheese pizza and she deemed it, "Awesome!"

I started with the Baked Crab Martinique, Jumbo Lump Crab in a Creamy Cheese Sauce, follwed by the Cold Cream of Mango and Papaya Soup. I ate the crab and barely tasted the soup. Not even sure what it all tasted like....

Jeff had the Jamaican Marinated Chicken Tenderloins in a Sizzling Spicy Jerk Sauce with a Chunky Bleu Cheese Dressing, and and the Cream of Green Asparagus Soup with Crabmeat and Asparagus (but not really sure).

I was just so busy focusing on watching the water levels sway on all the tables. Then I'd watch other guests to get their reaction. Were we listing awfully far to the left? To the right? Were the crew members getting nervous? No? Well why the heck not???????

At this point, I'm dreading the rest of the trip. How long until we get to St Maarten???? No way am I getting out of bed tomorrow....... no way, no how! Just wake me when we get to land.

But until then, I need to eat, so I order the Mixed Grill, Grilled Beef Tenderloin, Lamb Chop, Bacon Wrapped Sausage, and Jumbo Shrimp with a Cabernet Mushroom Sauce. I think it was good. I ate a couple bites of tenderloin and shrimp........

As served.....

AFTER Willy came and peeled the shrimp for me.....

Willy cutting up Ally's cheese pizza. She got soooo spoiled with this treatment for breakfast and dinner each day, that she's impossible to live with now!!!!

For dessert Jeff had the Creme Brulee Cheesecake

I had the French Toast Banana Bread Pudding with Coconut Ice Cream and Caramel Sauce.

And that's all I ate.....

I mean, who can eat when it's quite obvious that the ship is about to tip over!!!!! And our muster station is inside so there goes my saving flotsam!

After dinner, Jeff wanted to check out Beat Street or one of the clubs, but Ally and I were ready for bed. I know Jeff was not very happy with us, but I was happy that he didn't express himself.

To everyone who told me, "you can't even tell you're on a ship," um, SO NOT TRUE!!!! It's not like walking through the halls of a hotel. And I knew darn well I was on a ship, in the middle of the ocean.

But once I got back to the cabin about 9:30, and crawled into bed, the most amazing thing happened. A feeling of total peace and calm seemed to envelope me. I watched the drapery pull swing ever so slowly back and forth, and I could hear the soft hum of the ship's engines, and I drifted off even before Jeff and Ally had gotten into bed. And I slept through the night - not a dream, not a single waking moment until 7am.

Up Next...... Our first Day At Sea.....

DISmoms Round Two: Don't Axe, Don't Tell May 2010 - A joint TR with my fellow DISmoms!
On the 1st Day of Christmas, Walt Disney Gave to Me...... December 2009; Belly Up at the Dolphin September, 2009 ,

Upgrades, Underwear, and Upside Down Fun - a TR full of "new" adventures! , March, 2009
5/2012 DCL Dream (DISmoms 4) 3/2012 DCL Magic Western Caribbean 12/2011 BWV (Mom/Dad's 50th Anniversary) 5/2011 BWV (DISmoms Gone Wild III) DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean (First family cruise!) 5/2010 BCV (DISmoms Gone Wild Part II) 4/2010 CSR (Mother/Daughter Trip12/2009 VWL (Family Christmas Trip) 9/2009 Dolphin (Mother/Daughter Trip) 8/2009 ASSP (Mothers/Daughters Trip with Neighbors) 5/2009 AKL (DISmoms Gone Wild Trip), 5/2009 AKL (Family Trip), 3/2009 CSR (Mother/Daughter Weekend), 11/2008 CSR (Mother/Daugter Trip), 9/2008 Yacht Club (Anniversary Trip), 5/2008 POP (Grand Gathering),3/2008 POR (P&PP), 5/2006 POP (Family Trip), 5/2000 CSR (Business), 5/1998 BWI (Honeymoon), Multiple offsite adventures!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-15-2011, 11:47 AM   #183
KristiMc
DIS Veteran

That French Toast Bread Pudding looks great - I wish I had gotten it.

Glad that you and Ally got over your fears. I really noticed the rocking that night too.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:26 PM   #184
wilma-bride
Would love a diet on Cadbury Flakes
Admits she's strange when it comes to eggs

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by karajeboo View Post
And then it hits us.....

We missed the "All Aboard" show!!!! We have been at sea less than 2 hours and already we can't keep up with the Navigator!!!!! Apparently it IS rocket science for the McSparklesons.......
This is the subject of one of my many recurring vacation pre-nightmares - from what I've heard, though, the 'All Aboard' is not the best of the shows (if that's any consolation )

Quote:
I had requested a specific dining rotation and second seating, which were both given to me. So we would begin with Parrot Cay, which would also put us here for Pirate Night and it's the most appropriately themed for that night. And we would have Lumiere's, the most formal restaurant, for formal night! So reading the DIS really paid off!
We have requested the exact same rotation and we have late seating - hope it worked out well for you.

Quote:
Soon we are met and taken to our table.....

Oh, c'mon! That's funny!
Nope, I don't get what's funny

Quote:
But once I got back to the cabin about 9:30, and crawled into bed, the most amazing thing happened. A feeling of total peace and calm seemed to envelope me. I watched the drapery pull swing ever so slowly back and forth, and I could hear the soft hum of the ship's engines, and I drifted off even before Jeff and Ally had gotten into bed. And I slept through the night - not a dream, not a single waking moment until 7am.
You mean, you didn't stay up for hours with different coloured highlighter pens, going through the next day's navigator with a fine tooth comb and planning what you would do down to the very last second. No wonder you're missing shows left, right and centre

Seriously, great update - I'm sorry if the movement of the ship spoiled your enjoyment of your first night. I'm hoping you got used to it pretty quickly. I'll admit it's quite weird - and combined with a couple of cocktails - well, let's just say I've had nights on DCL where I'm not sure whether it's me swaying or the ship More please.

Last edited by wilma-bride; 04-15-2011 at 12:32 PM.
wilma-bride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 01:17 PM   #185
JaxJags08
DIS Veteran

I'm glad you and Ally felt better after that 1st night. On our last cruise, we had VERY choppy seas the 1st night. I tried walking in stilettos to the dining room and they came over the speakers and I'm pretty sure advised against wearing heels that night because of all the rocking! I never made it into the MDR because I got seasick and crawled into bed crying That cruise was my idea and I felt horrible that I got seasick right away! But I took some bonine and slept and was fine the next morning and for the rest of the cruise!

Of course YOU would get that table number! It's like DCL knew you were writing this fabulous TR and it would get laughs. Too funny!

All of that food looked really yummy! Off to raid the fridge to see if there's anything in there that can compare to those desserts!
JaxJags08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 01:24 PM   #186
SoonerGirl
DIS Veteran

Aggggg, you made me nervous with this update! I'm not at all afraid of the 'being in the middle of the ocean' thing, but I am afraid of getting sick from the swaying of the ship.......
Old 04-15-2011, 02:28 PM   #187
karajeboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristiMc View Post
That French Toast Bread Pudding looks great - I wish I had gotten it.

Glad that you and Ally got over your fears. I really noticed the rocking that night too.
I'm glad it wasn't just me. And I couldn't even tell you what that dessert tasted like......

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilma-bride View Post
This is the subject of one of my many recurring vacation pre-nightmares - from what I've heard, though, the 'All Aboard' is not the best of the shows (if that's any consolation )

I heard this too, and we did see the "Remember the Magic" show the last night which is basically the same show in "reverse."

We have requested the exact same rotation and we have late seating - hope it worked out well for you.

Loved this rotation EXCEPT it was very tough to get to the Family cabaret shows at 7:30 because there was a mob scene leaving the theater. But I think people with early seating at dinner had a better chance to get there...... And the only other bad thing about late seating, I was so full most nights that I didn't want to sit through a show after dinner.....

Nope, I don't get what's funny

Liar!

You mean, you didn't stay up for hours with different coloured highlighter pens, going through the next day's navigator with a fine tooth comb and planning what you would do down to the very last second. No wonder you're missing shows left, right and centre

The sad part? I DID stay up with my highlighter each night to determine what to do. And I had them all printed off BEFORE we left (from a previous cruise found here on the DIS) and I studied them thoroughly and STILL missed the stinkin show!!!!

Seriously, great update - I'm sorry if the movement of the ship spoiled your enjoyment of your first night. I'm hoping you got used to it pretty quickly. I'll admit it's quite weird - and combined with a couple of cocktails - well, let's just say I've had nights on DCL where I'm not sure whether it's me swaying or the ship More please.
It got better, trust me.....

Quote:
I'm glad you and Ally felt better after that 1st night. On our last cruise, we had VERY choppy seas the 1st night. I tried walking in stilettos to the dining room and they came over the speakers and I'm pretty sure advised against wearing heels that night because of all the rocking! I never made it into the MDR because I got seasick and crawled into bed crying That cruise was my idea and I felt horrible that I got seasick right away! But I took some bonine and slept and was fine the next morning and for the rest of the cruise!

Of course YOU would get that table number! It's like DCL knew you were writing this fabulous TR and it would get laughs. Too funny!

All of that food looked really yummy! Off to raid the fridge to see if there's anything in there that can compare to those desserts!
I still don't know what it was. I'm an anxious person by nature so I really think it was more me than anything. The seas were EXTREMELY smooth the whole trip.....

Jeff and I sat and giggled at that table# when we finally realized it (after a couple glasses of wine at Palo and then down to Lumiere's for dinner with Ally).......

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerGirl View Post
Aggggg, you made me nervous with this update! I'm not at all afraid of the 'being in the middle of the ocean' thing, but I am afraid of getting sick from the swaying of the ship.......
OK, I need to set the record straight here. I don't want anyone to fear a cruise, but I have to be honest. I am a very anxious person. When I fly I look at every passenger that gets on and do my own profiling, wondering who could be a terrorist. Every time the captain adjusts the engines and the noise changes, I immediately think something is wrong. Seriously. I was honestly worried about PIRATES (and I don't mean Capt Jack!) on this cruise! I am a MAJOR worry wart. So for me to feel a little movement and not having ever cruised before I had no idea if it was normal or not.

I will never tell someone "you can't even feel it" because you can. But it's nothing to fear, it turned out to be very soothing and I LOVED it!!!! Especially falling asleep at night. In fact, I ENJOYED being AFT because we felt a bit more of the seas. Although, like I said, our seas were VERY smooth, so we didn't get much bow to stern motion, it was mostly side to side. And very gentle.

But every night at dinner until about Wednesday, I still got a little anxious watching the water glasses...... But it wasn't anything I could really feel if I was sitting down.

So for me it was never sea"sickness" it was more sea"anxiety" if there is such a thing. Maybe that should go with the hangar straps and whoop aft and become a part of the nautical dictionary!

Old 04-15-2011, 07:03 PM   #188
nenner1
I must've been distracted by the Cafe Press Logo Thong talk!

Well how much do I suck by not finding this until now?!?!?

The upside: I now have some great reading tonight! woo-hoo!

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 9/2011- NEW! TRIP REPORT! - Disney Magic 7 Night Western 10/2010: Trip Report - Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas 1/2010: Trip Report and Videos - Disney Magic 7 Night Western Double Dip 09/08: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 3 Night Bahamas 10/07: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas 03/07: Trip Report
nenner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 07:22 PM   #189
karajeboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenner1 View Post
Well how much do I suck by not finding this until now?!?!?

The upside: I now have some great reading tonight! woo-hoo!
Maybe you were distracted by the Cafe Press Logo Thong talk???? BTW is that from Alan Renfroe's dismeet shirts from a couple years ago???? Or was it a Seinfeld episode? Because everything seems to go back to Seinfeld...... not that there's anything wrong with that.....

Old 04-15-2011, 08:15 PM   #190
nenner1
I must've been distracted by the Cafe Press Logo Thong talk!

Quote:
Maybe you were distracted by the Cafe Press Logo Thong talk???? BTW is that from Alan Renfroe's dismeet shirts from a couple years ago???? Or was it a Seinfeld episode? Because everything seems to go back to Seinfeld...... not that there's anything wrong with that.....
LMAO, yes easily distracted. It was actually from Disapalooza '09. No I did not purchase a thong, much to Ron's dismay! (and the rest of the world's delight!)

OK so I am totally STEALING your sailaway countdown because I am the silly sap that thought I had pushed record but was way too excited and slightly too drunk to notice I had not. And my video sorely needs one. But I can;t watch it right now- I assume Youtube is down or something. I'll try back and get it my pretty.. with my trusty downloader too!

And see that, I'm already caught up. Good stuffff!

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 9/2011- NEW! TRIP REPORT! - Disney Magic 7 Night Western 10/2010: Trip Report - Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas 1/2010: Trip Report and Videos - Disney Magic 7 Night Western Double Dip 09/08: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 3 Night Bahamas 10/07: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas 03/07: Trip Report
nenner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 08:15 AM   #191
karajeboo

What video program do you use? I just upgraded my Roxio program (which I have used for years and LOVE for photos) before the cruise, and while it's very user friendly for making movies - I've added videos, photos, and my own songs - I cannot get it to burn!!! That is the only process that is NOT user friendly at all!!! AARRGGHH!!!! And because I use my work laptop for everything, I really want to get these photos and videos OFF here because it's slowed it down quite a bit and I don't think my customer enjoy me taking this long to help them.......

Old 04-16-2011, 09:12 PM   #192
Wicket's Mom
DIS Veteran

My first cruise I too felt the movement, but it didn't worry me. I did notice that the ship that we were on was the same size as the Titanic!! That did creep me out just a little. I did start out wearing the patch for seasickness, but I had to remove it because it made me sick. Once I removed it, I felt a whole lot better.
(url)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050319
It Was the Best of Times & the Worst, But It Was the Best Trip Evah!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2811518
Wicket's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:08 PM   #193
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

What I want to know is....

How many shots of tequila do I need to have lined up for you at the Ditch 3 weeks from Friday, after you have landed in Orlando?? HMMMM????

It will be fine. Take deep breaths. Count from 100 backwards. You will be fine. Just like the ship did not capsize, the plane will be fine. ANd so will you.
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 03:06 PM   #194
karajeboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by podsnel View Post
What I want to know is....

How many shots of tequila do I need to have lined up for you at the Ditch 3 weeks from Friday, after you have landed in Orlando?? HMMMM????

It will be fine. Take deep breaths. Count from 100 backwards. You will be fine. Just like the ship did not capsize, the plane will be fine. ANd so will you.
Just keep in mind how many of you it will take to carry me back is DIRECTLY related to the number of shots I do.......

Old 04-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #195
LadyOfNawlins
Mouseketeer

I'm really enjoying your trip report. We are doing the Eastern next May, and I am looking forward to your reviews of the ports.

We sailed at the beginning of March and also had Table 69 with Dobo and Willy. The funniest part is that our table # came up missing after about 2 days and never reappeared. My husband thought that some prankster must have stolen it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: