Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2011, 12:50 PM   #1
askamy
Earning My Ears

Breakfast at DLR/Main Street

Hi all:

So, we're going the day after Easter, 4/25, to DL. I've read that the ART can be fairly crowded during busy times, and I'm worried about getting from our hotel to the park on time (we want to arrive by 8:30).

What time can we enter Main Street? I'm thinking maybe we'll skip breakfast at the hotel, and get to the park by about 8 am, then have something from the bakery (coffee and muffins), but only if it's open!

Thanks...
A
askamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:42 PM   #2
LisainCalifornia
DIS Veteran

well, the park opens at 8:00 that morning, so for sure you can eat at the bakery on Main Street. Is that what you were asking? Have you seen the Disneyland resort calendar for the dates of your trip?
LisainCalifornia is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-27-2011, 06:52 AM   #3
pigby
This one might be a little more challenging

If it was me, I would eat breakfast in my room that day - but then again we don't like to waste time eating in the park early in the morning - I think it's the best time to get on the rides. My plan would be to eat an early lunch after croissants or muffins in the room or possibly go the Riverbelle Terrace for a late breakfast instead.

Sept 2013 Loews Hollywood/Candy Cane Inn DLR, June 2012 Portofino Bay/OKW, Aug 2011 OKW/HRH, April 2011, Candy Cane Inn DLR, California, March 2011 Sequoia Lodge DLRP, Jul 2010 HoJo, Disneyland California, Dec 2009 Santa Fe DLRP, May 2009 ASMu/BCV,Aug 2008 CSR/RPR - WDW/Universal, Oct 2007 Santa Fe DLRP,Dec 2006 Sequoia Lodge DLRP, Aug 2006 RPR/Saratoga Springs- Universal/WDW, May 2006 Cheyenne DLRP,Oct 2005 ASMo - WDW,July 2005 POP/WL - WDW, Oct 04 RPR/Pop/POFQ July 03 ASMo - WDW, Oct 02 Newport Bay DLRP, Aug 01 ASMo-WDW Sep 00 ASMo- WDW, Jun 97 Newport Bay DLRP, Jul 90 offsite WDW
pigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #4
spiderdust
Mouseketeer

However you can do both! You can usually can grab a muffin or cinnamon roll and a cup of coffee from Blue Ribbon Bakery and wait for the rope drop to get into the park.

spiderdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 04:54 PM   #5
askamy
Earning My Ears

Thanks

The park opens at 9 am, but I called to make dining reservations for lunch and asked what time the main street stores open. They start serving at 8:40...

So, I think we'll eat early at the hotel and be there ready for rope drop. Plenty of places to snack if we get hungry after that!
askamy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
art, breakfast, hours

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: