Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2011, 09:31 AM   #16
Soaptopia
Doooooooom buggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinksdreamwishes View Post
you must be my long lost twin! I have kinda been following your posts here and there.... and like you- I change my dates all the time, switch my hotel choices back and forth- search expedia, orbitz, hotels.com, costco travel and the Disney main page for hotel options. I do this all day long. I drive my family nuts. Its fun though! what makes it so hard is not knowing what kinda deal is going to come out for when I really want to go! Which also sends me back to the drawing board once they release those "special savings package". which we all know is not saving me money- in fact its too encourage us to stay longer... "pay more" Its all just too tempting! So anyways- I am here to read along - here's too happy planning!
Haha! Well thanks for joining! It is fun planning the trip, it becomes an obsession. I should be doing a million other things right now, but here I am looking up stuff again. I think I have my plan down though with the exception of what we do on Sunday. I edited the days post up above. ^^ Planning is certainly the 2nd best part of the trip. With all of this time for me to plan it makes it very easy and affordable, because I know not to buy anything frivolous! Good luck planning your trip!
Soaptopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:13 PM   #17
tinksdreamwishes
DIS Veteran

Location: Stockton,Ca- the second most miserable city in the US!

Thanks! Maybe I will start a little pre- trip report too. Maybe. Hehe. It would be nutty. Cant wait to read more.

"When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies."
~ Peter Pan
tinksdreamwishes is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-23-2011, 12:26 PM   #18
Soaptopia
Doooooooom buggy

Haven't updated in a while, crazy busy at work! I am thinking about expanding our trip to last for the rest of the week and the weekend. I know I'll be able to afford it and I know it will be worth it to us. We will just take a few extra days off without pay! That will be up in the air for a while. Our lease is up in October and in September we really have to figure out if we are staying another lease, moving out to Surprise, or moving to San Diego... ugh so much thinking to dooooo! I figured if we do move to San Diego in between now and then, we'll still do our trip, as planned! But things are still being discussed.

Anywho, plans are still basically the same. When I read more and more TR's I see other things I want to eat and do! I wish I had a month over there, I could look for jobs, an apartment, check out more beaches, go hiking, tour Hollywood... AHHH! I just want to live there. I love the beach scene and hate that there is nothing fun to do here in AZ. So... who knows? I figure if I want to so bad I think I owe it to myself to try it out.
Soaptopia is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: