Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2011, 09:13 AM   #16
jade1
If your lucky enough to live on the lake, your lucky enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthatgirl View Post
I agree. By the time they were up and to the turn style, would they even be sleepy enough to go back to the room. It's not like there are any turn styles right outside a room. We're talking at least an hour between waking up and laying back down again. Seems like a waste at 8am. If you could get into the turn style at 4am, then sure. But to go back to bed at 9am...or later. Waste of time.
Good points-I think it also depends on the family. We would not do this for young kids, or resorts that take an hour, but at 21 they are always out late and they can make the walk from BCV to EPCOT to BCV in 10 minutes (BLT to MK in 7 min)-and believe me-they can go back to sleep for hours. They are totally on board when the evening rolls around and we can bypass the lines. It becomes "the best use 10 of minutes ever", certainly not a waste of time.

The FP system is stacked against night owls (one reason we are for dedicated FP's per person), so not a lot of choice. EMH evenings are always packed and the popular attractions are still long lines even then.

Last edited by jade1; 03-17-2011 at 09:25 AM.
jade1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 08:29 PM   #17
jstehman
Mouseketeer

I Have Done It Before

I have tried in the past... and the FastPass machines kick out a non valid ticket. But those Disney employees are well trained and are there to make your experience magical! Bring the non valid tickets to their attention and they will help you. The 2 or 3 times I have tried they gave me non-machine generated passes!

jstehman is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Tags
fastpass

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: