Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2011, 09:33 AM   #11
cheryterese
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbuzz52 View Post
just joining in and way behind- but i wanted to say i love the haircut! what a great memory. we get to do that next trip too!
sam had a great age/ height for this trip! dd was 40" fo rthe last trip, and was able to ride a ton. she has three she is looking forward to this next trip- space, everest, and tower of terror. i was most worried about space (i love tower) but it seems that it was the easiest.
looking forward to more!

I'm so glad we had Matthew's first haircut done there, even though he barely had enough hair to do it! It is a great memory, and was our way of making the trip special for him since he wouldn't remember any of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEyes78 View Post
Joining in late also, looking forward to reading more! We've been twice with two little ones - our boys were about Sam and Madeleine's ages on our first trip two years ago. You're right, "4" is the magic age. I felt like my oldest, Caden, was old enough to do a lot of riding, but young enough to still believe in the Disney magic. He was able to ride a bit more on our Thanksgiving trip 4 months ago, but was already starting to say, "Mom, that's someone dressed in a Mickey suit, isn't it?"

They're 6 and 3 now, and we have another one on the way, so it's interesting for me to find out what it will be like to go with THREE kids. Your report has been so fun to read, and with itineraries similar to ours have been, you're bringing back a lot of fond memories!
Glad you're joining me!
Congratulations on your upcoming addition!!
We hope to go again within the next year and it will be interestiing to see how different it is with the kids at 6, 4 and almost 3!
I hope to have another update done soon. Life has been so busy!

Planning a 2014 trip to celebrate our son's 10th!
February 6th - February 12th 2013 ~ Port Orleans Riverside ~ Mom's Birthday Trip!
October 26th - November 7th 2011 ~ Off site ~ Second Family Trip
January 26th - February 4th 2010 ~ Off site ~ First Family Trip
April 2004 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter
August 2002 ~ Wilderness Lodge (Honeymoon!)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: