Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2011, 06:55 PM   #856
pkondz
Hoping to get lucky
Bow-chicka-bow-wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenofallthings View Post
Ok, so looks like Pancake House at the Forks....930am on Sunday March 20!

So far Purplepeg, Geodoc, Snow White (10), Mini Montana (6), Queen, Jasmine, Disney Brat, her hubby Kyle, daughter Abby, Purpleblanket (not sure if hubby or kids are coming, let me know)!! Just waiting to hear from a few others and this will be finalized!!! We are going to have a great time!!!!
I'll be there too! DW can't make it but it'll be me, DD13 and DD10. BTW, I phoned pancake house and they don't take reservations on Saturdays and Sundays after 9am. I told her it might be 20 people and she said it wouldn't be a problem as they're not busy at that time.

Teenage Mutant Backseat Dancers - A Canadian Buffoon Adventure
Canadian Buffoon's Vacation - PTR/mini TR
Canadian Buffoon European Vacation
Just a silly little TR - run away!

1977 - offsite 1987 - offsite 1992 - offsite 2005 - POR (never going offsite again!!!) 2009 - ASMu
Old 03-09-2011, 07:34 PM   #857
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
This is very true. I have my best friend that I've had since I was 19, but I now have the sister/best friend I never had through the DIS (Nicki). And wait until you see my news in my PTR about Nicki.
I am off to read about it right now
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-09-2011, 07:39 PM   #858
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkondz View Post
I'll be there too! DW can't make it but it'll be me, DD13 and DD10. BTW, I phoned pancake house and they don't take reservations on Saturdays and Sundays after 9am. I told her it might be 20 people and she said it wouldn't be a problem as they're not busy at that time.
Thank you so much for checking in to that Too bad your DW can't make it....maybe next time! Glad your girls are coming...my nieces can't wait for it....the youngest saw Dis-meet on the calendar and asked her mom if they were allowed to come too....the next generation of Diser's!!!
Old 03-11-2011, 08:06 AM   #859
Diamondintheruff
Thinks she saw a flash!

Have a pancake for me but imagine it's a grey goose slushie!

2013 Jan Offsite, 2012 Aug POR, 2010 July CSR, 2009 Oct CSR MNSSHP Weekend Adult Getaway!2009 April AKL 40th B-Day Trip with Dh only! 2008 August POR,2007Aug ASMu Family Suite, 1997 Off-site,1996 Disneymoon@Disney Institute,92,91,87,85,84 Off-site,84-78 Fort Wilderness Campground
Old 03-11-2011, 01:14 PM   #860
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondintheruff View Post
Have a pancake for me but imagine it's a grey goose slushie!
Will do my friend Have a great time in Jamaica...I'll be looking for pics on facebook
Old 03-11-2011, 11:14 PM   #861
pkondz
Hoping to get lucky
Bow-chicka-bow-wow!

Yay! We're having a blizzard! Isn't that great?

when will it end?????

Teenage Mutant Backseat Dancers - A Canadian Buffoon Adventure
Canadian Buffoon's Vacation - PTR/mini TR
Canadian Buffoon European Vacation
Just a silly little TR - run away!

1977 - offsite 1987 - offsite 1992 - offsite 2005 - POR (never going offsite again!!!) 2009 - ASMu
Old 03-12-2011, 05:47 AM   #862
PrincessCaitlin
DIS Veteran

I'm so sorry I fell behind on your TR

So here are all of the comments on your past posts so I can get caught up

Sounds like you met some great DISers on your trip!

I think Jasmine and I will have to split a carmel apple from the new place in Germany in August I know she has a hard time finishing the ones she buys and I know I couldn't finish one on my own!

The F&W kiosks are adorable!! I really want to go during F&W one year!

Via Napoli looks delicious! I can't wait to try it out in May!

Those sushi petit fours look adorable and delicious!

That is crazy about your flight being delayed until the next morning! I love that Jasmine wanted to go to the Mall of America though Her and I will definitely be doing some damage to our wallets at WDW in August!

I can't wait for your PTR!

The Hot Fudge Terrorists and the Curse of the Drunken Punkin

How Much was It?!?!?!?! The tale of our best trip ever!!!!

*The opinions and comments in the above post do not reflect the views, opinions, policies, or procedures of the Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates,
including but not limited to the Walt Disney World Resort and all other included areas.*
Old 03-12-2011, 08:44 AM   #863
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkondz View Post
Yay! We're having a blizzard! Isn't that great?

when will it end?????
Isn't this ridiculous? I went into the gym at 5:40pm and when I came out an hour later the wind was horrid Only in Manitoba We had a huge drift in our driveway so I got up at 730am to shovel and my neighbor had already done it Hope you're enjoying the weekend....looking forward to next Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessCaitlin View Post
I'm so sorry I fell behind on your TR

So here are all of the comments on your past posts so I can get caught up

Sounds like you met some great DISers on your trip!

I think Jasmine and I will have to split a carmel apple from the new place in Germany in August I know she has a hard time finishing the ones she buys and I know I couldn't finish one on my own!

The F&W kiosks are adorable!! I really want to go during F&W one year!

Via Napoli looks delicious! I can't wait to try it out in May!

Those sushi petit fours look adorable and delicious!

That is crazy about your flight being delayed until the next morning! I love that Jasmine wanted to go to the Mall of America though Her and I will definitely be doing some damage to our wallets at WDW in August!

I can't wait for your PTR!
That's ok sweetie, I know how busy you've been with school That's a great idea about splitting the apple .... I can't wait to visit that little store

I love F & W...maybe we could do F & W when we plan the ladies only trip How much fun would that be....food, wine and wonderful friends....sounds like a plan to me

I cannot even imagine the two of you shopping in AugustI'm going to capture all the action on film She'll have about 10 days to scout everything out before you get there....maybe I should be holding her visa

I just made a fresh pot of coffee and I will now be starting my PTR....I will post the link here later today!!

Have a great weekend honey!! Say hi to your mom and dad for us
Old 03-12-2011, 10:01 AM   #864
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Good morning everyone! As you can see from a previous post that we were hit with a blizzard yesterday, so I decided this morning it was time to think warm summery thoughts and started my PTR!!!

I hope all of you will join us again...wouldn't be the same without you guys

Here is the link;

We dealt with the SPIDERS..what will it be this time? Aug 2011 PTR

Wasn't I creative with the title Hey, it's early on a Saturday, what do you want from me Hope you enjoy!!!!
Old 03-12-2011, 10:25 AM   #865
Disney Brat
DIS Veteran

Heading right over!!
March 2010 DLR
Old 03-12-2011, 11:35 AM   #866
kimmar067
Kimmie Moo Boo Boo
I’m SERIOUS..milk just fell from my --- udder

Quote:

Good morning everyone! As you can see from a previous post that we were hit with a blizzard yesterday, so I decided this morning it was time to think warm summery thoughts and started my PTR!!!

I hope all of you will join us again...wouldn't be the same without you guys

Here is the link;

We dealt with the SPIDERS..what will it be this time? Aug 2011 PTR
....and here's a link for you TOO, darlin'.... [ ] :

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2629490
July 1992~off-site Dec 1999~CSR Feb 2001~DxL Nov 2001~Dolphin July 2002~CBR Aug 2002~WL Feb 2005~AKL/concierge Feb 2005~AKL Aug 2006~PoP C Aug 2006~AKL Dec 2007~DolphinJuly/Aug 2010~Mystic Dunes April 2013 ~ AKL"That's IT! The absolutely, positively VERY LAST Marino....." "We WEREN'T the 'Castle Family', We Didn't..." "The Trippie Who Hath..."
Old 03-12-2011, 02:56 PM   #867
onescgirl
DIS Veteran

I love the birthday pics. Those sushi desserts were so cute!

So sad you left WDW. I'm glad to hear that you & Jasmine were able to stay calm with your delay.

Have you ever been to Mall of America? I think it would be so cool to go there!

2012 PTR In Progress: 2012 PTR ~ Skipping Skool for Free Dining!
Trip Report: Sept 2010 TR ~ ♥ Vacay with the Lovebugs ♥ ~ 2010 PTR: 2010 PTR ~ 'The Non-Catchy Title PTR'

Old 03-12-2011, 03:00 PM   #868
Queenofallthings
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by onescgirl View Post
I love the birthday pics. Those sushi desserts were so cute!

So sad you left WDW. I'm glad to hear that you & Jasmine were able to stay calm with your delay.

Have you ever been to Mall of America? I think it would be so cool to go there!
We have been to MOA...it's nirvana for Jasmine I've only been once, but she's been a couple of times...again thanks to vacationing with my sister and her girls!!!
Old 03-12-2011, 03:09 PM   #869
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:

We are staying for 13 nights this time....my sister and her hubby had enough points with DVC for a 2 bedroom for 13 nights....how wonderful are they?

Holy Moly. That is freakin' GREAT!!!!!!!! Have you stayed in a 2BR before????? They are amazing. I can't imagine an entire 13 days in a 2BR. Holy DVC jackpot! Can you say "INCREDIBLY JEALOUS?" Which resort?

The worst part is I would so love to be traveling to Disney when you and Jasmine (and Dawn and Caitlin) are there. But my GFs opted for a Hilton Head trip instead. But maybe in 2012 our paths will cross. Denny and I are definitely going in late November/early December (whether our contract passes ROFR or not). If it doesn't we will go with our plans to do the premium plan for one night (which actually means 3 nights in a resort room) and then switch to DVC. If our contract passes we will just stay DVC.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 03-15-2011, 11:42 AM   #870
jc040404
DIS Veteran

Thumbs up

Oh no! I fall behind and then catch up to see you're at the end already! It does seem like you had a great trip though. Sooo many things I just read that I wanted to comment on have completely slipped my mind (minor crayon battle interruption beside me ) so I'll just say that I absolutely loved reading your TR! Thanks for sharing it all!

Off to take a peak at your PTR now!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: