Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
Funball
DIS Veteran

Smile Napa Rose Lounge Questions!

Hi guys!! soo I need some info on the Napa Rose Lounge. I saw the menu on Allears.net-- http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/men_nrl.htm ..and sometime soon(like really soon!) I want to try the lounge cause technically to me that is still “trying” Napa Rose.. right?

So if anyone has gotten cocktails and appetizers at the Napa Rose lounge, please tell me about your experience, what you ate, do you need a ressie for it? do you have to make them? can you just walk in on a friday night? Where in NR is the lounge area? What did you wear? Was it worth the price?

TIA!!

Last edited by Funball; 03-01-2011 at 02:24 PM.
Funball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:13 PM   #2
Halloweenqueen
Whenever Candle Lights Flicker...

This is exactly what I've been googling today. I'd love to hear about the Lounge as well!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-01-2011, 02:15 PM   #3
Funball
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloweenqueen View Post
this is exactly what i've been googling today. I'd love to hear about the lounge as well!

ohh awesome!!
Old 03-01-2011, 02:29 PM   #4
DahliaRW
DIS Veteran

I haven't eaten in the lounge, but they sat us there while waiting to be seated when we went to NR.

The lounge is the first part of NR as you walk in. It's on your right. I don't know about ressies or any of that, but if you called Disney Dining they could tell you.
Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise January 18-25, 2014
Walt Disney World (Port Orleans Riverside) January 25-29, 2014 (Epcot, AK, MK, Epcot, HS)

Heading back to Disneyland December 12-16th!!! Taking my nieces on their first trip to DL!!!

DahliaRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #5
ArchOwl
The Highly Educated Owl

Last summer hubby and I had wine and apps in the Lounge during the middle of the week. The service was excellent and we had a very good time. We enjoyed our experience very much, so we booked the Chef's Counter this past Friday (which was awesome!).

When we were in the Lounge, our server helped us pick our apps and matched our wine to them. They never rushed us and we would definitely go again! We walked in straight from the parks (no tank tops or torn up jeans, but still casual) and it was no problem (although if I were eating a full dinner, I would dress up more). As far as I know, they don't take reservations for the Lounge, but you could always ask. The Lounge is in the front of the restaurant on the right hand side when you walk in. A little further back is the beautiful bar and you are also welcome to order food at the bar (and of course drinks).

It is a little pricey, but we thought it was worth it for the quality of the food and the excellent service. It is a nice way to get your feet wet at Napa and maybe you will like it so much you will come back for dinner like we did!
ArchOwl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:00 PM   #6
Funball
DIS Veteran

yeah see i saw the menu on allears, and the lounge at NR sounds like up my alley! the amount of food you get as an appetizer and price is perfect for me...I just didn't know if you needed to get reservations or not.. thanks!!

does anybody have photos maybe?? what is the cheapest glass of wine at NR lounge?

Last edited by Funball; 03-01-2011 at 05:15 PM.

Tags
food, napa rose, napa rose lounge

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: