Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
Dicecatt
DIS Veteran

Hola¡ March 13th Fiesta at Sea on the Wonder! Updated through Day 9

Informe de trayecto!

Also know as Trip Report!

Yes, time for another one, as three weeks from tonight I'll almost be on the Wonder!

Plan:
March 11: Arrive in Cali
March 11 Eve: Disneyland, World of Color at 10:15
March 12: Disneyland
March 13-20 Fiesta time!

I have to admit, I am quite excited to be back "home" on the Wonder. Although I love the Dream, the Wonder (and the Magic) will always hold a special place in my heart. The Wonder was the first ship I was on, and I am so comfortable on her that a week onboard is dreamy.

Cast:

Dicecatt: 30ish mom of 4, I have a travel agency, and I enjoy watercolors and walks on the beach...okay, scratch the last two. I have no hobbies, since I am a mom of 4 and I have a travel agency...although I am forced to watch a lot of cheerleading so does that count?

DD16: She has gotten more fun. Her last nickname was Sunshine, and wasn't because she is sunny...however, she is really fun now and is not a moody teen most of the time. She is sort of a snotty high school cheerleader, but adores Disney cruises, and gave up a chance to go to Hawaii with her choir to go on this cruise.

DD12: A.K.A. Drama...she is a cheer queen, and has unlimited nonstop energy. She is tiny, wears a size 8 little girl, and is a crazy tumbler. She makes dozens of best friends on cruises.

DS12: A.K.A. Goofy (although he is nearing teens and we might rename him Dopey). Much more laid back than his twin, he loves being able to get food whenever he wants, and his wish for the Christening was "to be the first person to ever buy a snack at the snackbar by the theater." Epic fail on that one.

DD5: A.K.A. Spoiled...she is everyone's baby, and is outgrowing baby fat. She grew like 3 sizes in 6 months and stayed short, so she is rather roli poli and squeezable. She still walks with a baby walk (sort of stomps) and I'm savoring her young years and she is definitely my last.

Other key players: DH, who is staying home...my friend Kim and her sister Angie, and their kids...DD12's friend's family whom she is staying with onboard...and several sets of my clients. Plus, the greatest meet thread disboard people ever...I think it is my favorite meet thread so far!

I will be saving some space in the posts that follow, for a nicer read

Sail Date:
March 13 to March 20
Ship:
Disney Wonder

Day Port Ashore Onboard
1 Los Angeles, California - 4:00 p.m.
2 At Sea - -
3 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 11:15 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
4 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 8:45 a.m. 7:00 p.m.
5 At Sea - -
6 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 7:15 a.m. 1:30 p.m.
7 At Sea - -
8 Los Angeles, California 9:30 a.m. -

Last edited by Dicecatt; 03-30-2011 at 10:17 PM.
Dicecatt is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: