Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2011, 10:55 AM   #26
missj1975
DIS Veteran

Chefs De France

We walked from Hollywood Studios back to Epcot instead of taking the friendship boat. It was a nice enjoyable walk. We made it just in time for our reservation at Chefs De France.

We weren't hungry at that point. When DH and I are very active, we don't eat that much cause we just aren't hungry. When we sit around on computers all day, we eat way too much cause we are starving. I would think it would be the opposite. Anyway, we decide to just get soup and appetizers.

The French onion soup was awesome but I totally made the wrong choice on the appetizer.

Assiette Campagnarde (french pates). OMG, they were awful. DH is trying not to laugh at me while I force down most of the pate. He finally has mercy on me and says "I know you don't like it so quit eating it." My DH knows me too well. I really should just let him start ordering for me. The waiter notices I don't like the pate and offers to take it off the check. I refuse because technically there was nothing wrong with the pate and I don't think it is right not to pay for an item just because I made a wrong choice in ordering.

After dinner, we walked back to our hotel to grab our swimsuits. My sis and her family drove to Florida so they picked us up after their dinner to take us back to their room at the Caribbean Beach so we can see their awesome Pirate Themed room and go swimming with the girls....Hmmm...did you catch that? Yes we pool hopped. We were trying to see how many Disboard "sins" we can commit this trip.

We lasted in the pool for about twenty minutes. It was way too cold for me and DH. The girls could have swam all night but darn it was cold. Disney says the pools are heated but I don't believe it. Actually the water isn't bad. It is the walk from the pool to the lounge chair that is killer.
missj1975 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: