Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2011, 01:41 PM   #121
glennbo123
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
Now that would be awesome. This TR needs some Chuck Norris.
I tried to find a picture of Chuck Norris in a beret and couldn't find one, so I don't think he wore one in "Delta Force". I thought for sure you were going to bust me.

A while ago I cracked myself up with my own Chuck Norris joke. (Which means it will be very likely that no one else will find it funny.) One of my kids was talking about some rule of spelling and pronunciation and said something like, "the 'e' on the end of the word makes the 'a' say 'a' " (or however it goes) and I said, "Chuck Norris makes the 'a' say 'Ow!'."
Old 02-15-2011, 01:48 PM   #122
Tribilín
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennbo123 View Post
One of my kids was talking about some rule of spelling and pronunciation and said something like, "the 'e' on the end of the word makes the 'a' say 'a' " (or however it goes) and I said, "Chuck Norris makes the 'a' say 'Ow!'."
Shouldn't you be writting the next chapter?

J/K
Register to remove

Old 02-15-2011, 01:51 PM   #123
glennbo123
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribilín View Post

J/K
I must be getting slow Tribilín if you're checking in here and don't have 3 chapters to get caught up on.

I confess, I haven't worked on the next chapter yet.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:54 PM   #124
Tribilín
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I must be getting slow Tribilín if you're checking in here and don't have 3 chapters to get caught up on.
Hahaha! Yup! I even read all the chit-chat... too bad I arrived late to the spanish-o class-o

Quote:
I confess, I haven't worked on the next chapter yet.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:07 PM   #125
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

Quote:
I tried to find a picture of Chuck Norris in a beret and couldn't find one, so I don't think he wore one in "Delta Force". I thought for sure you were going to bust me.
I haven't seen Delta Force in years. I'll give you a pass...this time.

Quote:
A while ago I cracked myself up with my own Chuck Norris joke. (Which means it will be very likely that no one else will find it funny.) One of my kids was talking about some rule of spelling and pronunciation and said something like, "the 'e' on the end of the word makes the 'a' say 'a' " (or however it goes) and I said, "Chuck Norris makes the 'a' say 'Ow!'."
I think it's pretty good!
Old 02-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #126
GreatBiscuit
Golden but never flaky

Nifty update Glenn!

Enjoyed the photos as always.

Note: No trees were killed in the posting of this reply, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Old 02-15-2011, 03:55 PM   #127
dd50
DIS Veteran

I have been missing for about 2 weeks and I see there are only 3 pages. OK, I read that and then see Part II. How long were you there again?

Sorry to hear that Judy left Pampered Chef but sometimes we have to reevaluate and go from there. Glad to hear that she loves teaching.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:39 PM   #128
hucifer
The tag that was here was staler than 3 yr old bread crumbs
The Van Halen song "Running with the Devil" was about my parakeet!
Smell anything? It's just my sauerkraut

Yay! I caught up! And not a moment to spare...I'm meeting you and Judy in two and a half hours.

I gotta say...your screen shots in the Tron game were high-larious. Especially the dancing ones. I can't imagine how difficult it was to play the game and take pictures of the screen at the same time, but I'm sure glad you did.

You know what the beret reminds me of? That scene in European Vacation where Rusty says that he doesn't want to wear the hat, so Clark throws it off the Eiffel Tower. Then a little dog jumps after it.

Off to the wild bube yonder...
Old 02-15-2011, 09:10 PM   #129
Poolrat
I am alive, sometimes I wonder too!
I probably would be glued to the side

Quote:
Impressive. However, that's a lot more words than are necessary, with the right body language.....if you raise your eyebrows real high and dance/tiptoe a lot, all you have to say is "Bano?" and people will immediately point the way.

Oh, okay.

And, si. I do know what you meano.

Quote:
Hahaha! Yup! I even read all the chit-chat... too bad I arrived late to the spanish-o class-o

Hola Tribilin or Hello-o
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL Feb '15 -AKVK
Can't wait to go back
Old 02-15-2011, 09:35 PM   #130
KatMark
DIS Veteran

I'm finally back to respond (work has been awful and my brother is having major surgery tomorrow).

Congrats to Judy on deciding she wants to move forward with teaching; it is so hard to give 100% to two things at once.

What a bunch of party poopers with the phone booth in UK? I would have answered...but then I'm a little odd as my DH would tell you.

I love the beret that Marlene picked out (I have a picture of Mark in a pink one...I think he should have gone with the black one ).

Looking forward to the next update.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:51 AM   #131
SurfinTX
DIS Veteran

Quote:

The more "Epic" actor in a beret.

Hey, wasn't George Takei in Green Berets as well?
Old 02-16-2011, 08:02 AM   #132
marvali
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Quote:
J/K

Quote:
About time-o you tried learning to speak-o the language-o correct-o.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
What a bunch of party poopers with the phone booth in UK? I would have answered...but then I'm a little odd as my DH would tell you.
Okay, who out there needs Mark's verification on THAT one??? Anyone?????

AKV - since 2007 DIS Dad's Club Member #174
Me DW DS24 DS21 DS17
Link to 2011 AP Trips: Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets...It's an ANNUAL Pass after all!
Link to Dec 2010 Trip Report: Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer
Link to OKW Trip Report: OKW Trip Report
Old 02-16-2011, 10:35 AM   #133
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls

Quote:
No, really it comes and goes. But it's frequently triggered by posts from FauntleroyFAN07 or Marvali.
that darn marv

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
Old 02-16-2011, 10:41 AM   #134
brookelizabeth
Jambo Wildbunch Gang

The chatter over here always makes me laugh out loud!!! How exactly did Chuck Norris get brought into the conversation?!??!
Feb 2014 - Vero Beach ... Sept 2013 - CR/Disney Fantasy...March 2013 - AKL/SSR/POR ... Oct 2012 - OKW ... Sept 2012 - Disney Magic ... June 2012 - Disney Magic ... Jan 2012 - PPH/VGC ... Aug 2011 - Pop/YC/OKW ... May 2011 - ASMo ... Feb/March 2011 - BWV/BLT ... Sept 2010 - BWV ... Dec/Jan 2009/10 - AKV ... Sept 2009 - CSR ... Jan 2009 - SSR ... Nov 2008 - WL ... Oct 2006 - AKL
Old 02-16-2011, 11:18 AM   #135
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfinTX View Post
The more "Epic" actor in a beret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvali View Post
Okay, who out there needs Mark's verification on THAT one??? Anyone?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookelizabeth View Post
The chatter over here always makes me laugh out loud!!! How exactly did Chuck Norris get brought into the conversation?!??!
Chuck Norris does not get brought into conversations. Chuck Norris breaks into them and beats them into submission.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: