Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2011, 12:46 PM   #11
Timon

DIS Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minerva6116 View Post
Thank you sooo much for the amazing photos and trip report! I am taking my first cruise in March and I've got a million questions in my mind but your report is answering almost all of them haha. I am curious about one thing though: the spa picture of all the jars and bowls with what looks like soap in them -what is that for? Thank you again!

The jars in the back are like body scrubs....and I think you just add whatever you want from the front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
The spa looks so nice. But I am not a spa kind of girl either. I actually have no clue what you do or get done in there besides a massage, haircut, or manicure!
Hmmm they offered facials, body wraps, teeth whitening among other things. The RR is for relaxation or to avoid your kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizDragonfly View Post

Awesome! Thanks! I really like the lockers in Vibe. Great for my teens who can't be parted from their iPods, but obviously they can't take them in the pool. They'll also be able to take a backpack down with a bathing suit or a change of clothes so they can swim and hang without having to come back to the room and change. Nice planning!

Wish they had lockers up on deck for the adults/families. That would have the possibility of freeing up some loungers that are just being used to hold "stuff" while someone swims.
Very good planning indeedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibouncetoo View Post
The waiting area in the spa is lovely. Wonder if I could sneak in, sit in a corner and read my book! Or at least show up, oh, a couple of hours early for a treatment!

I'm sure you could

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAHMto5 View Post
Wow....by far the best review I have ever read! Thank you!
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinsFan View Post
Wow, I love all these pictures! Thanks for posting! 251 more days until I'm there!
You're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmommy_2010 View Post
This is a wonderful report! Love all the details! My hubby is dying to take a cruise but I am worried about how our DS (will be 2 at the time) would like it? Also, can you feel the boat move much? I am worried about motion sickness also.
Our daughter was 10 months on her first cruise and a month shy of her third birthday on her second cruise. She LOVED the nursery both times!!! Personally, I hardly even noticed any motion at all on the Dream compared to the Magic
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: