Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2011, 06:02 AM   #13
The_Aviator
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn46356 View Post
I'll be reviewing LTT in my trip report soon and honestly we loved our meal although we ate during lunch so we didn't have a fixed menu. My mouth waters just thinking about our meal. It's about time for supper here now too.
It's great that you enjoyed your meal there!

Like I said, the reviews for this place were very positive and that was why we chose it. It definitely wasn't a terrible meal, just didn't compare to any of our other meals

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullysisters View Post
Thanks for your Dining Report. Very well done and enjoyable.

My sister and I ducked into LTT at lunchtime one day when it was very hot and they were able to seat us! We had a la carte menu. Our meal was one of our favourite ever, in fact, we asked the server for a copy of the recipes and we still make them at home.
I wonder if we shouldn't send back inedible food, however?
Isn't this the only way that restaurants improve?
Looking forward to see how you like BOMA- our fav!!
Hope you enjoy the Boma review! I should be posting it tomorrow if all goes well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess aleya View Post
The shrimp po-boy looks so good. I know that's what I'm getting when we go..
That's what I thought too! But according to DM and DS it doesn't taste as good as it looks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
I can not imagine AK being cold, everytime I have visited that park it was crowded and sweltering hot. I think we are planning on doing Tuskers this trip to get the tix for the reserved seating at the finding nemo show.
All I ever read about is yak and yeti and flame tree bbq, was nice to see a review of someplace different at AK.

That po'boy sandwich looked good to me too but of course being diabetic more than likely I would have at the shrimp and left the bread, something I tend to do here at home. Just yesterday went out for lunch and ordered an open turkey sandwich, only took one bite of the bread and the waitress wanted to know if there was something wrong with the bread.

I need to start telling the servers when I order to hold the bread since I know I am not going to eat it.

That elephant muffin/cupcake looked and sounded great. We plan on using our snack credits at the F & W Festival , I wish I could use them for sweets.

on the reviews
Your idea of the AK is the same as mine! On our last trip (June '06) it was always hot and for some reason, even on this trip even though the days at AK were cold, it didn't feel cold. I suppose just thinking about Africa and Asia just makes it feel warmer

Your idea about getting the reserved seats for Nemo sounds good, however I just thought I'd let you know that we were able to get in without a problem, and people were still entering the theatre like 10-15mins before the show.

And thanks for reading!

2002: Disneyland and Californian Adventure - Offsite
2006: WDW - Disney's Wilderness Lodge
2007: Disneyland Resort Paris - Disney's Sequoia Lodge
2008: Tokyo Disney Resort - Hilton @ Tokyo Disney Resort
2010: HK Disneyland - Offsite
2010: WDW - Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
The_Aviator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
counter service, dining plan, holidays, snacks, table service

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: