Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Photography Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2011, 12:40 AM   #1
cpbjgc
Earned My Ears
We cannot lose the kitchen
Who knew I had no pictures of Frontierland?

The Grain Grubbers Film Thread

I do beleive there are a few folks around here still shooting film from time to time. I am just starting again using a very low tech camera and then digitizing the negatives using my recently acquired Epson V500 scanner (thanks for the info on that Gdad!). While I am liking the shots, I am having a big learning curve with the delayed feedback of waiting to shoot the roll and then get it developed - I have gotten used to that instant satisfaction of a quick chimping session with my DSLR.

In any event, I do not think I am the only one out there shooting film (even if its a toy camera), and thought I would start a thread to share photos and thoughts on shooting film. All camera brands are welcome from large and medium format, all the way down to the toy I am shooting with. So please feel free to post or chime in - all are welcome here!

Starting off, my camera is 35mm with a fixed circular 10mm fisheye lens (f8 apreture only) with two shutters settings: 1/100 and bulb (as long as you keep your finger down). It also has an easy setting to do multiple exposures. I am loving it and looking forward to brining it to WDW when we are down next.

Vive le Grain!

Starting off - when did I start looking like Alfred Hitcock?

And using a toy to take a picture of a toy - my train to nowhere.

cpbjgc is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: