Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2011, 02:19 PM   #21
lexmas
DIS Veteran

Look at you, still posting. I'm so impressed! I may have already given up on my TR, and I haven't been at it half as long as you have! I am so glad though, I love reading it! Another great update!

I am happy to hear that all of your kids liked Lights, Motors, Action! We didn't go last time, and I'm hesitant to go next time, because I wasn't sure if the kids would like it.

And I completely forgot about meeting Lightening and Mater! J.J. would LOVE that. I will have to ask directions though, because I have no idea where they are. Are they on the map?

How cute is the baby in his 3D glasses? haha I love it!

Is it bad that I didn't even know there was a parade at DHS? I'm glad you got to see it though, I love the parades! I hated them before I had children, but now I am a parade person!

Fantasmic might just be a bad end to a long day. That was our experience as well. Maybe if you could see it fresh and rested, it would be better!

So glad you are still updating! I was so happy to see that e-mail notification arrive in my inbox!

Hoping to take a trip this year, but also contemplating buying DVC, which would involve skipping this year and using that money for the downpayment. We'll see where the year takes us.

Me- DH- DS (5)- DD (2.5)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: