Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Gay and Lesbian at Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2011, 08:10 PM   #8
silverhaze269
DIS Veteran

Name: Amy
Username: I was doodling in art class one day in High School and was playing around with lettering, and I came up with the name SilverHaze as a sort of tag name (which I never did anything with, btw), and I added the 269 as a random number
Hometown: Dartmouth, NS Canada
Where I've Lived: Halifax, NS Canada
(it should be noted that these places are super close, and the only thing that separates Halifax from Dartmouth is the Halifax harbor and a bridge)
Relationship Status: Engaged to the most wonderful girl ever!
Fav Disney Park: It's a toss-up between Epcot and MK
Fav Disney Movie: I don't know if I can pick just one...some childhood favourites are Beauty and the Beast and the Lion King, but I also love Wall-E, Finding Nemo, and Lilo and Stitch...and Marry Poppins...I'm stopping now
Fav Disney Prince/ss: I haven't seen many of the "princess" movies, but of the ones I've seen, Mulan
Fav Disney Character: Stitch/Dorey/Wall-E

They say the first step on the road to recovery is admitting your problem, so here goes...My name is Amy, and I am a Disaoholic. There I said it.

Anyway, I'm a 23 year old retail worker/part-time university student with a passion for all things Disney World. I'm living with my amazing fiance, and couldn't be any happier. We've got 2 cats and a corn snake, and I've got a 3 year old dachshund/chihuahua mix living with my parents (she can't stay at my current apartment ). Until 2008 I had been going to the Orlando area for theme parks every year since 2002. I've gone 3 years without a visit to "the world" and I'm going crazy! But, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel as I've got an upcomming vacation at the end of May I'll be at WDW for the first 2 days of Gay Days , and I would LOVE to meet up with others, but the way the current plans seem to be heading, and the way my plans are looking I probably won't be able to At least I'll be at the "right" parks on those days!

And just so it's not all text, here's a 7 month old photo! (yes, it's from my facebook, but it's the only one I have at the moment)

Expect the Unexpected: A May/June 2011 Trip Report
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2737115

October 28-November 11 2012 - Disney/POP, May 27-June 4 2011 - Disney/CSR, April 20-27 2008 - Disney/POP, Dec 18-27 2007 - Disney/POFQ, Dec 10-15 2006 - USO/HRH, May 15-20 2005 - USO/ HRH, Aug 20-27 2004 - Disney/DTD Hotels, Aug 28 - Sept 2 2003 - USO/HRH, April 14-26 2002 - WDW, USO, SW, BG/Off-site
silverhaze269 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: