Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2010, 08:03 AM   #61
BamaTigger
ANNUAL PASSHOLDER! 6 HOURS FROM DISNEY! 28th TRIP AND COUNTING!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrs.B View Post
Hi. I was just wondering if anyone has had their cats stay at the kitty city? We will be down there next yr for our wedding and honeymoon and are seriously considering taking our lil furry daughter with us. My only concern is if the cat condos are really confining. I've seen very few pics and was just wondering if anyone had anymore information regarding boarding their cats. Thank you.
Welcome! From what I have seen first hand, the kitty condos are somewhat confining! You will have to get the more expensive condo if you want your babygirl to have more room to be honest with you. The lower "floor" is the litter box area and then she will have 2 more "levels" to roam on. I also know that they will take your kitty out of the condo and play with her through out the day. But, as much as I LOVE BFPC, and how they treat animals and how caring they are, I would NOT take my kitty with me, for I feel that its just way to confining for them. But, that is my only opinion.

If you have a facebook, find BEST FRIENDS PET CARE AT WALT DISNEY WORLD on there, and they have alot more pics.

Hope I was helpful to you!

TAKING FUR KIDS TO WDW? CHECK MY BEST FRIENDS PET CARE RESORT FAQ THREAD!http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2552159
BamaTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:32 AM   #62
platanito
Earning My Ears

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Great information we may need to board on our next Disney trip.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-30-2010, 05:35 PM   #63
FutureMrs.B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaTigger View Post
Welcome! From what I have seen first hand, the kitty condos are somewhat confining! You will have to get the more expensive condo if you want your babygirl to have more room to be honest with you. The lower "floor" is the litter box area and then she will have 2 more "levels" to roam on. I also know that they will take your kitty out of the condo and play with her through out the day. But, as much as I LOVE BFPC, and how they treat animals and how caring they are, I would NOT take my kitty with me, for I feel that its just way to confining for them. But, that is my only opinion.

If you have a facebook, find BEST FRIENDS PET CARE AT WALT DISNEY WORLD on there, and they have alot more pics.

Hope I was helpful to you!
Thank you very much for your honesty. I really appreciate it. That's what I was worried is having her feel confined. Our next option is to try and find someone to come play with her and take care of her while I'm away. Just thinking about leaving her makes me sad. Thank you again for your help.
FutureMrs.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 02:39 PM   #64
BamaTigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrs.B View Post
Thank you very much for your honesty. I really appreciate it. That's what I was worried is having her feel confined. Our next option is to try and find someone to come play with her and take care of her while I'm away. Just thinking about leaving her makes me sad. Thank you again for your help.
No problem at all! I dont want anyone to be upset or worried about their animal while on vacation, so Im just totally honest when it comes to animals!

Do you have a hard time finding a pet sitter like I do? LOL

TAKING FUR KIDS TO WDW? CHECK MY BEST FRIENDS PET CARE RESORT FAQ THREAD!http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2552159
Old 12-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #65
ms mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaTigger View Post

Real DISNEY movies on the TV...LOL

Taz waiting for his treat!

Max and Rascal on the "K9 grass

Taz is so cute, what kind of dog is he?
ms mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:26 PM   #66
BamaTigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms mouse View Post
Taz is so cute, what kind of dog is he?
aw thank you! He is a big Pomeranian...he just got shaved for the hot summer...here is what he looks like with all of his fur:

Old 12-29-2010, 03:53 PM   #67
BamaTigger

Bumping for the New Year trips if taking the kids with ya!

Old 01-02-2011, 10:56 PM   #68
rock*mom
Earning My Ears

Really consisdering BFPCK for visit in April 2011, I have a few questions that I can't find the answer to on this site or BF's site. Luke Skarwalker (All black Shih tzu with a patch of white in both locations like Scar) will be 11months in April has never been boarded. He is a very friendly, lazy, spoiled boy and I know he would enjoy the VIP services...my questions are 1. Do they allow us to bring our own food, 2. Are we allowed to use doggie pads, Luke refuses to use the restroom outside-we've tried to break this habbit no luck yet. Any advice/knowledge is welcomed.
THX

rock*mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:16 AM   #69
BamaTigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock*mom View Post
Really consisdering BFPCK for visit in April 2011, I have a few questions that I can't find the answer to on this site or BF's site. Luke Skarwalker (All black Shih tzu with a patch of white in both locations like Scar) will be 11months in April has never been boarded. He is a very friendly, lazy, spoiled boy and I know he would enjoy the VIP services...my questions are 1. Do they allow us to bring our own food, 2. Are we allowed to use doggie pads, Luke refuses to use the restroom outside-we've tried to break this habbit no luck yet. Any advice/knowledge is welcomed.
THX
Hello Rockmom!

Yes, you can bring Luke's food and potty pads! they will still take him out for walks, and maybe he will get the hint of pottying outside when he sees other dogs go as well!

But you can bring toys, blankets, food, snacks, just not your own water!

Im sure Luke will love it!

Old 01-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #70
rock*mom
Earning My Ears

Thanks for the info...

rock*mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:01 PM   #71
BamaTigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock*mom View Post
Thanks for the info...
anytime! if you have faceboook, they have a great info page there as well.

Old 01-14-2011, 11:20 AM   #72
BamaTigger

bump!

Old 01-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #73
jaminmd
DIS Veteran

Doggy daycare question

Anyone have recent experience with doggy daycare? We are staying at the HRH in a few months & doing Universal for the first time, but we'd like to visit Disney Parks for a couple of days while we are there. We'll drop him off in the morning & pick him up in the evening. He's staying with us at the HRH since they allow pets.

Just wondering if anyone has advice or opinions for me. Our dog is a large GSD. Thanks!

ETA: The BF Web site lists one or two walks a day for the dogs. What if they have to pee or poop in between?

Last edited by jaminmd; 01-15-2011 at 12:50 PM.
jaminmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:09 PM   #74
BamaTigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminmd View Post
Anyone have recent experience with doggy daycare? We are staying at the HRH in a few months & doing Universal for the first time, but we'd like to visit Disney Parks for a couple of days while we are there. We'll drop him off in the morning & pick him up in the evening. He's staying with us at the HRH since they allow pets.

Just wondering if anyone has advice or opinions for me. Our dog is a large GSD. Thanks!

ETA: The BF Web site lists one or two walks a day for the dogs. What if they have to pee or poop in between?
Hello! My dogs did not do the doggy day care, but from what I have seen first hand, read and talked to others about, doggy day care is great! They have a lot of stuff in the room to play with, slides, balls, and all kinds of things that the staff interact with. And if your dog has an "accident", the staff will clean it up!

They even have a live feed you can check from your smart phone if you have one to check on them! If i was a day visitor, I would definately do the doggy day care!

http://wdw.bestfriendspetcare.com/

That site has a live web cam of the different play groups/kennels, etc that you can check out!

Anymore questions, just ask!

Old 01-31-2011, 01:52 PM   #75
BamaTigger

BFPC is now taking ressies online for returning guests, but not for the VIP suites. You will still have to call to reserve those!

http://wdw.bestfriendspetcare.com/ne...-repeat-guests

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: