Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2010, 01:35 PM   #1
ChildAtHeart82
DIS Veteran

We're from South Dakota. This Cold Shouldn't Bother Us!! - A Dec 2010 TR -UPDATE 2/7

I've been dragging my feet since we got back when it comes to starting this trip report. I just haven't been in the right mood to write it, but I have the day off, it's blizzard conditions outside, and if I don't start it now, I probably never will. So, here goes!

For anyone who didn't read my PTR, here's the quick details of our trip. There were nine of us on this trip, eight adults and our six month-old daughter. We were at Disney 19-27 December, stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter through the 26th and then DW, DD, and I stayed at Pop our last night. I'll include a link to the post from my PTR about the cast of our trip in my table of contents. The pictures will be a little out of date (especially of DD), but I will post new pictures of everyone soon enough.

Up next, table of contents and our arrival day.

March 2012 TR October 2012 PTR
Mar 2012: Coronado Springs; Mar 2011: French Quarter; Dec 2010: Port Orleans French Quarter; Oct 2008: All Star Movies - Disneymoon; June 2005: Pop Century; July 2004: Offsite; 1993: Contemporary; 1992: DL (offsite); 1991: Offsite; 1989: DL (offsite); 1987: DL (offsite)

Last edited by ChildAtHeart82; 02-21-2011 at 04:54 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: