Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2010, 02:07 PM   #1
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

This freezing weather is crampin my style! A Dec 2010 TR

Formerly known as "You're killin me smalls."

Be warned I have been known to change my TR titles

Another December, another Birthday celebration at Disney World. This time with another good friend, Lo.

I have never laughed so hard in all my life. Mostly I laughed at myself.

First off let’s introduce me…Ty

This was taken back in my modeling days, since then I have left the life of glamour, no more sexy hair and flawless makeup. LOL

Now I am just plane me.

a mother, a wife, an employee at Bed, Bath and Beyond, I spend my days behind the customer service desk working to pay for my disney addiction. I am not just your run of the mill disney addict either. I am a full blown eat breath and sleep disney addict, I am talking a collector of Disney Pez dispensers, jewelry, purses, watches, clothes you name it. I have got it going on.

Here’s my fam damily.

Me, Kent Jim and Mareesa aka Reese.

I’m not sure where this story begins, it started out as a trip planned for October 2010 for Kent and I, a trip I had to cancel because of my knee injury from a couple years back, the Dr.’s were talking surgery. I would need more recovery time. That trip squashed, along with my hopes of any trip that year, another trip started forming in the minds of Lo and I. It was the day I found out I didn’t need surgery, (it was optional and I opted not to have it)

Lo had always wanted to go in December, she had been with her family the month before, they stayed off property, so yeah…..

(I am a snob to off property, only because I have never tried it)

So last May we get the ball rolling and soon a Disney trip was born. We had set the dates for December 3rd- 10th. But we ended up moving the date up by one day in order to cash in on that free dining.
My birthday was December 9th and Lo's was December 5th. We would both get to party it up at Disney. How perfect.

Two months before our trip we started getting together once a week for our planning parties which turned into shopping parties and then ended with arts and crafts days. We made shirts for our trip and gloves and a wreath for our door. It was just good times. And we would talk about our expectations for this trip, which not to jump ahead but it was a danged good trip.

I knew the month of November would fly by, it always happens that way, there’s always so much to do. I couldn’t wait to go to bed each night because I knew that meant waking up one day closer to my trip.

The day before Disney is always exciting. I had to work that day, the store was running it’s holidays hours which I was lucky enough to land the best shift, opening the store and out of there by two, three at the latest.

It was a slow morning, I was all alone at customer service, no other cashiers were due to come in until 11:00am. I cleaned the whole front end and all the registers, that took about half an hour, then I got on bednet and looked through all the Disney stuff available through our beyond store, just giving my Disney mojo a little extra pep. I texted my sister a bit, tested Lo a bit and around 10:00am I rang up the first customer of the day.

The front end supervisor came in about 10:30 am and we reminisced about my day at work before last years trip. I managed to glue my fingers together and mispronounce a guys last name, I swear it said McChickenbutt. LOL

So I had gone from counting months to weeks to days and now it was down to hours.
“This time tomorrow I will boarding the magical express to Disney.”

“This time tomorrow I will be eating at Pecos Bill in the magic Kingdom.”

That never got old for me, my coworkers were ready for me to hang it up though.

I called Lo at my lunch hour, we were laden with the decision of the new TSA rules, did we want to be scanned or patted down. We were both opting for the pat down until I talked to a lady at the store who said it is a very invasive pat down and to just go for the scan. But I had heard that the scan was all showing, did I really want my fine china on display? I decided to not make a decision and just see how I was feeling when the time came. Lo and I joked about it a lot, “Can we choose who gets to do the pat down on us? would it be too much to ask him to wear a cowboy hat?” If I choose the scan, would it show up if I wrote in metallic paint on my stomach ‘I heart Mickey’?
“Could you maybe check out my right ovary? It’s been paining me lately.”

I finished my packing that night, everything was where it needed to be and waiting down stairs by the door, all I would have to do in the Morning is toss in my make up and hair junk. Jingles, my sons friend showed up around 7 to give me a jacket of his that I wanted to borrow and we discussed our fantasy Disney trip. He left around 8. I kept looking at the clock and saying I needed to go to bed, I had to get up at 3:00am. I was about to go to bed, when Camille called. I can’t pass up the opportunity to talk to my girl Camille, so we chatted for quite some time, our conversations manage to go full circle and encompass an array of subjects, we start on one then jump in the middle of it to the next and keep going until we get back to our original subject. After an hour it was Camille who decided that I needed to go to bed, so we said our goodbyes.

It was midnight when I crawled into my bed but I couldn’t sleep so I popped in a DVD and eventually fell asleep to that. I shut my eyes just in time for the alarm to go off.

Woooo hoooooo! it’s my Disney departure day, I did the whole getting ready thing taking extra time on my hair, I wanted it to look it’s best for the plane ride to Orlando, my hair has a curl life of zero in Florida. I at least wanted to look good for my pat down or scan.

Kent drove me to Lo’s house and then her husband Ed was going to take us to the airport, he works in Washington DC so it was on his way.

We got to Lo’s early so we sat out in the car and talked a bit. One thing was running through my mind the whole time. “Is he going to hug me goodbye?”

Kent had always been my knight in shining armor, but for quite a few months he had become an idiot in tin foil. Our marriage was rocky. at times one or the other of us would claim it’s over, I quit, but we had something really great at one time and we both have hopes of getting it back. I just needed a good send off from him, a hug would be enough at that point.

We got out of the car and Ed came out to put my luggage into his car. The guys talked for a few minutes then Kent turned to me and said “Well dude, have fun.” He hesitated for a minute but then leaned in for a hug.

Yes! Yes! This trip will be good, because Kent hugged me. It might not seem like a lot, but it was the world to me.

I went into Lo’s house and I don’t know why I thought she would be ready, crazy of me to think that this one day in her life she wouldn’t be running late. I got her luggage tags tied on to her bags, and went over the list with her. I was in charge of the resort, park tickets and ME. She was in charge of our flight info and boarding passes. Our list checked off we headed out the door 15 minutes behind schedule.

Lo is an anxious person, her meds help her a lot. But she doesn’t make a good passenger in a car. I myself rather enjoyed the smooth ride on the belt way. Lo however kept gasping for air and grabbing the dash board. “You’re killin me smalls!”

I had my first gut busting laugh of the day. Lo always finds the best one liners from movies to quote. That has been a favorite of mine ever since I saw the Sandlot

I got to hear that quote a lot on this trip. It made for the perfect trip report title.

I need to upload more pictures, sadly I only took around 200, I normally take triple that but this trip was toured way different than the norm for me, it was a project experiment, could I really relax at Disney, it was worth a try.

I will come back with more info like where we stayed and what park we visited our first day and I bet you're dying to hear if I went for the airport picture or the airport grope. I will also fill you all i a bit more on Lo.

This freezing weather is crampin my style A Dec 2010 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post39318035
][IMG]

Last edited by disneyaddicted; 01-04-2011 at 05:30 PM. Reason: learnin correct punctuation as I go
Old 12-27-2010, 03:11 PM   #2
pixiedust9
Mouseketeer

I love Disney at Christmas...or any other time of year. Since we weren't able to go this year, I can not wait to hear more about your trip...see pictures..all the good stuff I missed. So I'm here, waiting for more.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-27-2010, 03:20 PM   #3
All7OfUs
We too are so very NOT into traipsing through the dark when a bucket will do just great
What a fun way to meet new folks and say howdy

YAY! I've been wondering if you were going to do a TR, TY!! I'm sitting in the airport right now and just finished the security deal. No pat down for me this time! Score!! The lady behind me was lucky enough to get intimate with the blue gloves. Great start, my friend!!

Old 12-27-2010, 08:18 PM   #4
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust9 View Post
I love Disney at Christmas...or any other time of year. Since we weren't able to go this year, I can not wait to hear more about your trip...see pictures..all the good stuff I missed. So I'm here, waiting for more.
Hi. I'm with you, I love disney at christmas or any other time. This was my 3rd time going in December, I keep saying never again only because I have so much to do to get ready for Christmas when I get home, but Disney is just so wonderful that time year I can't resist it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All7OfUs View Post
YAY! I've been wondering if you were going to do a TR, TY!! I'm sitting in the airport right now and just finished the security deal. No pat down for me this time! Score!! The lady behind me was lucky enough to get intimate with the blue gloves. Great start, my friend!!
but of course I am going to write a TR. That's why I even go to Disney in the first place.
You squoze by security with out a pat down? I bet the lady getting the attention from the blue glove was so jealous of you.

On a side note Kent and I still talk about Mon Ami Gabi. That fish was so good.

][IMG]
Old 12-28-2010, 02:30 AM   #5
All7OfUs
We too are so very NOT into traipsing through the dark when a bucket will do just great
What a fun way to meet new folks and say howdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyaddicted View Post
Hi. I'm with you, I love disney at christmas or any other time. This was my 3rd time going in December, I keep saying never again only because I have so much to do to get ready for Christmas when I get home, but Disney is just so wonderful that time year I can't resist it.

but of course I am going to write a TR. That's why I even go to Disney in the first place.
You squoze by security with out a pat down? I bet the lady getting the attention from the blue glove was so jealous of you.

On a side note Kent and I still talk about Mon Ami Gabi. That fish was so good.
It WAS fabulous fish, and even better company. By the way, I just put up the post with YOU and Kent in it- that DISMeet's VERY moments! I also gave you a shout-out- hopefully some of my readers will stop by here. Come give your comments on mine and fill in the details I missed!!

Old 12-28-2010, 03:05 AM   #6
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Hi Ty! I'm here on a referral from Liesa and Camille! I've seen you around, just not very observant. Great start to your TR - I'm already LMAO and it is only the first installment. You have an adorable family, BTW. I love to read about your Disney addiction.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:14 AM   #7
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Hi Ty! Excited to see you have started up another trip report, you always give me a good laugh.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:01 PM   #8
oOJulieOo
Mouseketeer

Joining in!
Old 12-29-2010, 01:40 PM   #9
pooh'smate
My ticker is actually a day off

I am joining in. I came over from Liesa's report.

Old 12-30-2010, 01:23 PM   #10
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by All7OfUs View Post
It WAS fabulous fish, and even better company. By the way, I just put up the post with YOU and Kent in it- that DISMeet's VERY moments! I also gave you a shout-out- hopefully some of my readers will stop by here. Come give your comments on mine and fill in the details I missed!!
OMG! yes! that fish was to die for. Kent had tried to recreate the taste using flounder, and it's good, but not Mon Ami Gabi good.
Thank you so much for the shout out, I really appreciate it. I will come over and read your update as soon as I finish the up date here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
Hi Ty! I'm here on a referral from Liesa and Camille! I've seen you around, just not very observant. Great start to your TR - I'm already LMAO and it is only the first installment. You have an adorable family, BTW. I love to read about your Disney addiction.
Hi, thank you for coming over to read. I hope I can do this trip justice, it was so much fun, I journaled so I could fill in everybody on as much stuff as possible, my problem is though, I am a rambler. I will try and keep from straying too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifelong_Dreamer View Post
Hi Ty! Excited to see you have started up another trip report, you always give me a good laugh.
lessa, Hi girl, I love your TR's so much, I am so glad to have you here. It's been a long time since we have chatted it up on a TR. Yours move so fast for me. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOJulieOo View Post
Joining in!
Hi, thanks for coming and reading. I'm happy to have you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh'smate View Post
I am joining in. I came over from Liesa's report.
Welcome to my TR and thank you for giving me a shot. I hope you have as much fun reading as I had living the experience.

][IMG]
Old 12-30-2010, 01:35 PM   #11
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

Lo has been my good friend for about 3 years now.

She’s a busy mother of 5 and runs a daycare out of her home. Oh and her home……it’s pink!
Not the house but the interior. She’s into shabby chic so her colors are pale pink, pale yellow and sage, sometimes a hint of lavender. My home is decorated in more of a trapper/hunting theme. Animal furs on the wall and my colors are burgundy, dark green and a few hints here and there of gold.
So we are different that way.
Lo tires at the early evening, I’m just coming alive then.
Lo likes to sleep in, I can’t sleep past 8:00am, haven’t been able to in years.

I’m just trying to set up the scene here, we are different, can 2 friends who are so different spend 9 days together in Disney World and still walk away as friends? They say your true colors come out on vacation ya know. But I won’t keep you in suspense until the end. We are still good friends, I did things that annoy her, and vice versa. But not bad annoy, just like a, “Really?” I mean Lo if you are reading this girlfriend, You don’t Facebook while on a ride!!!!!! That’s all I’ve got to say about that. LOL

One thing we did and still do have in common is our love for Disney. This was my first time going to Disney World with somebody who was full on Disney smitten as I.

So let’s get back to the journey.

Lo had gotten us semi matching T-shirts that she wanted us to wear for the plane ride down. And if I were thinking trip report at that time I would have remembered to take pictures. But the shirts were black and in white Disney script, hers said “I am going to Disney World.” and mine said “Goofy for Disney.”

It was fun walking through the airport and seeing people read our shirts, some would smile, some would look down right jealous because they knew where we were headed, and rightly so, I have been to the airport when my destination was not Disney and I was struck with jealousy when I saw all the people in their Disney gear heading south.

I need to back track a bit to when Ed dropped us off at the airport. I had been trying to decide for quite some time if I wanted to bring my fake baby. Well I brought Baby Rose,

I wanted to bring Noah since he is my favorite, (you can have favorite fake babies, it doesn’t hurt their feelings)

But Rosey is a preemie and would fit into my carry on better. You know where this is going right? I got my first “look” as I was stuffing her into my bag, I’m sure it didn’t help that I said, “Be a good girl for Momma.” when I zipped the bag up over her face.

We already had our boarding passes so all we needed to do was check our bags. That went extremely smooth. We flew southwest so there wasn’t a baggage fee and we were allowed to check two bags. I only checked one, but I packed an empty duffel just incase I needed the extra space coming back. 2009’s trip I found myself tossing out shampoo, toothpaste and little what nots because my bag was over 50 pounds. I wasn’t looking for a repeat.

We made our way to the security check, the place I hate most, once I get past security I am good, but up until then I sweat it. They had a picture of what the scan would show of your body, it wasn’t as bad as I had pictured. I knew then I would go for the scan. I saw that they weren’t scanning everybody, some people just walked though the medal detector so there was still some hope of keeping my privates….well…private.

I took of my shoes, my watch, and anything else that I thought would make the machine beep thus setting me up for a scan, all was well, then baby Rose was sent through on the conveyor, of course they would know there was a doll in there, there are no bones to show the thing is real, they paused it, studied it, called other people over to study it, then they sent it through, they turned to me and said, “step up here and raise your arms out to your side.”

My fake baby made me a target, they must have thought I was crazy. But I put on my best smile and said cheese for the camera.

Lo was not selected for anything, she just breezed on through. The scan took like 2 seconds, not even enough time to register in my mind that my goodies made it to the big screen.

Lo had to rub it in my face that security didn’t see her as a threat. I don’t believe security saw me as a threat either. I think they liked what they saw on the outside and wanted to see the inside, (that was my coping mechanism) “Hey boys, I’ll autograph that for you for twenty bucks.”

I didn’t say that to the people, I said it to Lo, she thought it funny, she laughed at least.

So after the whole security thing, we regrouped and headed towards our gate. We stopped at the potty on the way and was met by another Disney goer, she read our shirts and made an educated guess that we were going to Disney World as well. Turns out we would be on the same flight. She kept talking to us, we even started walking backwards to let her know that we wanted to leave the restroom, that was not the place we wanted to hang out until the plane started boarding. She was a nice lady, but man did she talk our ears off.

We went and got something to drink, I discovered that morning that I like prickly pear juice. Who’da thunk it? And it seemed kind of Disney like to have prickly pear juice, Baloo from the junkle book loves prickly pears.

We also grabbed a danish or something. It wasn’t long before we started boarding, we had to save our food for on the plane, there wasn’t any time to sit and thoroughly enjoy our breakfast before hand.

We were “A” privileged. I think we were the 15th people to board, it was nice having the pick of the plane. I like to sit in the back so I can feel the thrust of the engines… Just kidding, but we did sit pretty close to the back. Lo needs an aisle seat, I need a window seat. We were hoping nobody would sit in between us. I thought if I took Baby Rose out of my bag maybe nobody will sit here because they don’t want to ride next a potential scream/poop machine. Stay on track here, I am talking about Baby Rose, not Lo and I. hehehe

I laid Rose down on the seat between us and it didn’t take long for a flight attendant to tell me that I needed to protect my baby a little better. I wanted to say, “Oh I know, I’m going to secure her in the overhead compartment before take off.” But I didn’t, I just told her that it was a doll. That started the whole plane of people to strain their necks, Rosey got passed around from person to person. One couple made a hundred dollar bet, the husband said it was real, the wife said no way. Obviously the wife made bank, and used her money as a down payment for a doll of her own, her and Lo exchanged contact information. Several people took their picture with Rosey, it was a sight to see. (I forgot to mention that Lo is also a reborn doll artist, I have two of her dolls my mother has 3 and my sister has 1)

The flight was too long for me, and super boring. Lo took a nap and I used the time to journal. I started getting sleepy after an hour and some odd minutes and put the journal away, I thought maybe I could catch a cat nap, but the pilot came on the overhead and said we were beginning our descent. Lo woke up and we chatted excitedly about Disney, we were both hungry and couldn’t wait for lunch.

We were practically the last ones off the plane. We stopped at the potty to freshen up a bit. My hair went from nice curls to just hanging. How does my hair know to fall flat once the plane lands? I must have smart hair, rebellious hair too, but very smart.

Lo followed me through the airport, onto the fake monorail down the escalator, I was just moving with the crowd, I had no idea where I was going, I did a darn good job of faking it, Lo never knew how clueless I was that day. Or maybe she did and just played clueless to my cluelessness? Makes ya think huh? I followed a group of people down the stairs and quickly realized they were a group heading to the Disney cruise buses, I took evasive action and mad a sharp right and continued on to ME. I told Lo I had taken a short cut. I think she believed me.

We go through the ME line, and were instructed to our lane to wait for our bus. We were first in line. Yay! I took the time to take my first real Disney picture.

I recognized James from the year before and pointed him out to Lo, James had a been a big help when Marzi thought she lost her luggage. James assured her all would be fine and said trust me, he pulled his lapel to the side and he was wearing a button that said “trust me” I gave Lo the shortened version of the story. Eventually James made his way over to us and I saw his name tag, “Lo it is James for sure.” I told him how he was a great help to my friend the year before, of course he didn’t remember me, I wouldn’t expect him too, but it was neat to see a familiar face that I had talked to.

James was funny, he said that Disney was having trouble with fraudulent 50 and 100 dollar bills, so if everybody would just pass their money forward to him, he would check it for them. And he got us all singing the mickey mouse club song by shouting “who’s the leader of the pack?”

We then were ushered out to our bus. And sadly it wasn’t a real magical express bus, just a regular old tour bus. I was bummed for Lo, I wanted her to have the real deal for our ride to Disney World, but Lo wasn’t bummed at all, she said, “there’s always the ride back.” Where as I loved her happy attitude, I had to reprimand her for talking about the return ride to the airport before we even left the airport. “That’s frowned on, don’t do that again.”

We did get the welcome video though, so that was nice. Lo however didn’t watch it, she made her round of phone calls and then updated her Facebook.

We were not the first resort to be dropped off this time, in all my other two times of using ME, Pop Century was always the first. But hey no worries, I got to see one of the other resorts, I just wish I could remember which one it was. I was too excited to take notice.

There was a family sitting behind us and the dad kept saying to his kids, “Can you believe it guys? We’re in Disneyland?” I laughed to myself, it was funny. Lo’s daughters boyfriend would always ask us, “how many days until you leave for Disneyland? Are you getting excited for Disneyland?” At first I would be the only one to correct him and say “World” but by the time our trip came around the whole family would yell “world” every time he would ask about “Disneyland?”

Finally, our turn came to debus. Lo and I sat in the front of the bus just so we could be the first ones off. We got our carry ons and tipped the driver. I didn’t rush Lo to get to the check in line. I let her take her time absorbing the surroundings, she looked happy and kidlike. Lo is able to feel the magic of Disney, she isn’t a person who just really likes being there, she breathes it in and becomes a new person. That is how it’s supposed to be done. That is what I call doing Disney right.

We waited around 10 minutes to be checked in, there was a small line, I had tried the on line check in for days and it kept saying I couldn’t access that page, so no worries again. I kind of like waiting in line to begin my vacation, it’s part of the process I am used to, why change it now to save a few minutes, I had 9 days ahead of me, no rush.

I told our check in lady that it was Lo’s first time, (technically it was her first time staying on property, just not her first time visiting Disney world) and the check in lady saw that it was our birthdays that week. She gave us birthday buttons and first timers buttons, I gave her my first timer button back and told her I had been before. I said it with pride too. I am a varsity Disney vacationer, I moved up from J.V years ago.

I was excited to see where we would be staying, I had made a request for the 70’s but later took that request back, I wanted to be in the dark right up until the last minute of where our room would be.

We got a room in the 50’s,

On the 4th floor with a pool view. The place could not have been more perfect. I loved the location. It was AWESOME! I knew I’d be able to see the fireworks from there every night.

I had stayed in the 50’s on my very first trip in 2006 with my family. Back then we stayed in the building that was to the left of the huge icon “Lady” this time I was in the building to the right of her. We started the walk up to our room. We are such dorks, we got in the elevator, the doors closed and we stood their talking about going to the park and eating, it didn’t dawn on us for quite some time that we never pushed our floor level button. We laughed and I hit the 4th floor. We exited and made a left then another left then a right. Our room was almost dead center of the way, maybe a room or two past the center, but still great location.

We go into our room and it looked like they had done some refurbishing, the carpet and bed spreads were different and we had a flat screen T.V. baby!
I don’t have a flat screen at home so for me this was a luxury.
One of the first things I noticed was a hidden Mickey in the carpet. I pointed it out to Lo.

We unpacked our carry on bags and added to our park bags. I had made a wreath for the door and brought a dry erase board so people passing by could say hello if they wanted to. I hung it out front, we would decorate the rest of the room and window when we got back from the park.

Lo changed out of her shirt, she said she couldn’t wear a shirt saying “I’m going to Disney World.” anymore because people would probably stop her and tell her, “Honey you’re already here.”

And then with park tickets in gloved hand, (cause it was chilly) we made our way down to the busses for our first ride to our first park on our first day.

][IMG]
Old 12-30-2010, 02:59 PM   #13
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Fun update already! Your happy disposition is so fun - you have a "no worries, I'm on vacation" attitude about everything! Are you sure you're a DISer? I was about putting baby Rosie in the carry-on! Funny she made such a splash on the plane, although when I first saw the pic, I thought she was your new niece or something.

Sounds like you got a great room! Oh, and I love how you "Do Disney" I always wonder how people can go there and not "get it." It's why it is there - for all of us to push everything aside and be a kid!!! Can't wait for your park adventure to begin!
Old 12-30-2010, 03:10 PM   #14
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Good attitude to have about the body scans, I'll admit I am a bit nervous about these new procedures in the States. Somebody in the family always manages to get some "extra attention".

You fake baby is hilarious!

Sounds like you got the perfect room location! 50's is my favourite section, probably because of the colours.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:14 PM   #15
Poolrat
I am alive, sometimes I wonder too!
I probably would be glued to the side

Coming on over from Liesa's too.

The baby Rosie was hysterical.

Telling it to be good as you put it in the bag and zipped it up was priceless.

Can't wait for more.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: