Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families > DIS Dads
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 11:46 PM   #1021
stopher1

Wall to wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills! Shh...listen
I have plenty of hill left to climb thank you very much

Location: Indiana + AKV, SSR, VGC & Aulani (wishing to be able to ADD VWL to the mix too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyDadC View Post
I am waiting for Barry ,Tim, Christian,or Christopher to post one I didnt get one. Ineed one of them to email me a copy of it Please

For anyone that has seen any pics of us they will be able to pick out the poser lol.
I won't be able to til Thursday when I'm back in the office. Fly home tomorrow afternoon/evening...so unless Barry or Tim do it first, you'll just have to be patient.

DISNEYLAND: Way too many to possibly count! I grew up 30 mins. from DL. Former CM. AP holder for 20 yrs. Premier Pass AP. All 3 DL Resorts and numerous off-site hotels.
WDW: 58 trips on & off-site, including DVC, Deluxe, Moderate & Value - in 18 different WDW resorts & numerous off-site resorts. AP holder for 5 yrs. Premier Pass AP holder.
AULANI: 1 so far. More to come though, & definitely looking forward to returning!
Old 12-07-2010, 11:56 PM   #1022
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread

Quote:
Hopefully one of the Dads that got the wishes meet pic will send me it,as I did not get that one.
I friended you on FB... I'll email you the pictures... 1st one is HORRIBLE. Second one is much MUCH better.

Quote:
Had a great night last night.Met up with Christian,Christopher,Barry,Tim for Wishes.
It was a great time. Wish it was a tad longer..... maybe if it wasn't 45 degrees.

Quote:
After the meet Christopher went over to ride space mountain with my family.While riding SP we met up with Ron.Had a little handshake and pic then Christopher was off to meet more people ( he is popular) lol. Afher that Ron and his family hit some rides with us.My wife was cranky,tired and not feeling well so she went back to room.( and yes I can say this cause she is not here in room looking over my shoulder).My youngest went back with her and the other three stayed with me.So we went and hung out with Ron and his family.We there park emptied out and we had walk on for the rides It was empty after 10.We hit Buzz and yes I beat him however his son Hunter crushed us.Then it was off to laugh floor.We made our way over to pirates then hit Thunder Mountain.We wanted to go to HM after but the kids wanted to ride TM again so we did.After second time they wanted to go again so Ron made the all a deal if we went on TH again then they had to go on HM with us they all said ok.Guess what happened after the third TM ride? When it was time to to to HM they all said we tricked you So we skipped Hm and made our way towards IASW. Rons son Hunter took to my kids fast,he was running off with them and had a great time.It's almost like they knew each other for years. My kids were great with Hunter I can bet we meet up at SP now !!!!!! they will have a blast together.I will have some picks of the night on my FB page.
If any other dad wants to spend some time and hit a couple ride together just hit me up.I am sure Ron and I will see each other again for some rides. Hey my oldest daughter makes for a great babysitter lol.She loved meeting and being with another kids regardless of the age.
Well off to create some more memories.
From what I heard, Ron was 1/2 in the bag. You probably could of pulled more over on him and he wouldn't of noticed!

Quote:
yes nice meet and another thanks for the glow sticks Tim
No problem!

Quote:
Warning

When the pics of the wishes meet get posted there may seem to be a stranger in it I wont say anything more, but let see if you can pick out what is wrong with the pic and who the stranger may seem to be
HUMMMMMMM... You had me thinking that someone's fly was down or something. The only thing I can see is that Walt looks like Michael Jackson from History. LOLOLOLOL

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-07-2010, 11:57 PM   #1023
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

hay its ray!!! gorshgoofy!!! as with everyone else who i met, rays a heck of a nice guy. we were able to meet up at the christmas party and may see each other again in october. it was a pleasure to meet you ray!!
Old 12-08-2010, 12:01 AM   #1024
that's nice
DDC #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvczerfs View Post

hey!!!! look who i found at epcot, CHUCK NORRIS!!!!
LOL

Dave- what the Heck happened to you on Monday night? I know what it was... you didn't want your record of 5 DIS DADS in the same location beat so you didn't show up!!!!
Old 12-08-2010, 12:04 AM   #1025
that's nice
DDC #330

OK fellas.... here is the picture in question from Monday night.

Are you talking about that $10 pink Mickey balloon on the right hand side of the pic?

Hey DON... maybe you can put all the meet pictures on the first page or at least link them to the posts.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:20 AM   #1026
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post

Are you talking about that $10 pink Mickey balloon on the right hand side of the pic?

Hey DON... maybe you can put all the meet pictures on the first page or at least link them to the posts.
who is the strange man in the black swt shirt???? i know,christpher,christian,carl and tim. but the guy in the black???hmmm
Old 12-08-2010, 12:23 AM   #1027
Wherem I Now
DIS Dad #30
29+85+77+26+95+4=FUN

Quote:

I'm not sure, but that may qualify as a sixth man. After all, it is the ORIGINAL Disney Dad.
#30 King of the house, ruled by the Queen, and overrun by Princesses (18,16,8)

1978, 6/91 DisneyMoon, 10/94 DVL, 10/00 1st trip with DD's, 1/03, 1/05, 1/06 DCL Wonder. 4/06 Bonus day after business trip, 1/07 1st trip for 3rd DD, 6/07, 8/08 "Resort Hopper Trip", 1/09, 10/10, 5/11 DCL Dream, 4/12 OKW, 6/13 DCL Dream & OKW
Old 12-08-2010, 12:27 AM   #1028
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
who is the strange man in the black swt shirt???? i know,christpher,christian,carl and tim. but the guy in the black???hmmm
face looks familiar, think,think,think. black swt shirt not grey but black swt shirt, almost a fleece lookin thing. hmmm. give me a hand with the name.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:37 AM   #1029
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
LOL

Dave- what the Heck happened to you on Monday night? I know what it was... you didn't want your record of 5 DIS DADS in the same location beat so you didn't show up!!!!
if i would of showed up, i would of been the sixth man, broke the record with the rest of you. brianas sending blank text mess to people so i dont have more than her this month. tammy thinks i have a girl friend at this point. "who are you texting now"!!! i tell her, "i have friends." the brotherhood!!!
Old 12-08-2010, 12:53 AM   #1030
DisneyDadC
Dis Dad Member #187
time to order me up a bag of dole whip mix

Ding Ding Ding Dave nailed it lol There is a guy in a black sweatshirt posing as Barry.
Dis Dad's Club Member #187 Dis Dad's Facebook Club Member
Tickets $,Travel $, Rooms Costs $,Putting a smile on a childs face=Priceless Keep up the Magic

Old 12-08-2010, 12:56 AM   #1031
that's nice
DDC #330

Quote:
Ding Ding Ding Dave nailed it lol There is a guy in a black sweatshirt posing as Barry.
LOL

I was disappointed he didn't wear the 'right' sweatshirt.... I let him know it.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:57 AM   #1032
DisneyDadC
Dis Dad Member #187
time to order me up a bag of dole whip mix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherem I Now View Post
I'm not sure, but that may qualify as a sixth man. After all, it is the ORIGINAL Disney Dad.
Good point I think this meet should qualify as a six man meet we have our beloved Walt in with us!!!!
Dis Dad's Club Member #187 Dis Dad's Facebook Club Member
Tickets $,Travel $, Rooms Costs $,Putting a smile on a childs face=Priceless Keep up the Magic

Old 12-08-2010, 01:14 AM   #1033
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Good point I think this meet should qualify as a six man meet we have our beloved Walt in with us!!!!
got my vote, he looks like the sixth dis dad to me. BARRY!! thats who that is.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:16 AM   #1034
dvczerfs
DIS Veteran

barry. ill meet up with you at epcot wednesday,tonight. i want a pic with you in the wis. grey swt shirt!!!
Old 12-08-2010, 08:28 AM   #1035
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

Quote:
The glowsticks are a nice touch.

Quote:
face looks familiar, think,think,think. black swt shirt not grey but black swt shirt, almost a fleece lookin thing. hmmm. give me a hand with the name.
Quote:
LOL

I was disappointed he didn't wear the 'right' sweatshirt.... I let him know it.
Quote:
barry. ill meet up with you at epcot wednesday,tonight. i want a pic with you in the wis. grey swt shirt!!!
Are you sure? That thing's got to be standing up on its own by now.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: