Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2010, 02:09 PM   #11
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by myelton01 View Post
Wahoo! Another Halloween TR! Can't wait to read more! Subbing in.

I forgot to say that your fireworks pics were absolutely AMAZING!!! I can't wait until we take our kids to that in October! Thank you for all the awesome MNSSHP pics!
Hi there! And...you are very welcome, I'm so happy you liked them. You will LOVE your trip to WDW next October- it is FABULOUS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossbolna View Post
Hi Ellen! I saw your link on Rosie's TR and quickly had to jump over to subscribe!! I somehow managed to unsubscribe frm your AKL TR???? I guess I need to go back and read all the update I missed. But this time I will make sure to stay around!!
Hi Magdalene!! I am SO GLAD you are here!! I was starting to wonder what happened to you....that has happened to me before- getting unsubscribed from a TR somehow. Anyway, I'm glad you're reading along now- and even happier we'll get to meet next November on our vacations!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyBeBop View Post
Your pictures are amazing! And what a wonderful seat for the parade!! Love the TR. Can't wait for more.
Thank-you so much....you just made me blush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by karajeboo View Post
Yes!!! We are still locked and loaded for our cruise and when I told Ally about Timmy's not so magical "entrance" she said, in her sweet little chipmunk voice, "That sucks."
I can totally hear her sweet little & slightly southern chipmunk voice sayin' it!! Although it was not so funny when it happened. But I haven't gotten to that yet- you're ruining my big suspenseful build up!! SHEESH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenner1 View Post
Aw man, the second time you guys were in TL/SM we were probably in the vicinity since we finished up over there and probably spent the whole last hour in TL. So close but yet so far....eh? We started walking out at about 10 'til midnight and probably reached the main exit right at midnight, the exit candy barrels were still in full swing. We hit all 4 of 'em, but only one had the real kick-booty Werthers chewies that I am still craving to this day. Wish we had bothered to grab more of those.

I am impressed at how much you guys got done in such a short amount of time. It was a wonderful party, and I'm so glad we decided to do it, it really set the tone for the whole "Halloween" part of the cruise, until when Halloween was over, it was OVER. LOL!!!
We stopped ToTing back in Frontierland @ 12, so by the time we were to the front there was not a barrel to be had. I'll have to keep that in mind should we ever do this again-

And I'm sure we were inches away from each other in TL- I was looking all over for you- especially by the dance party, because I thought you might be over there. So weird!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
Wonderful shot of the headless horseman.

You could have explained away the mustache by saying that you were post menopausel!
Thanks- I'll have to remember that excuse for future use!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
Hi Ellen! Looks like a great MNSSHP! Love the facial hair! That parade is creepy - they do a good job. Malificent has always been scarey to me, too! I love the jelly bean comment - where is that Tag Fairy??? I thought you were cruising at the same time as we were - ours sailed 10/10/10 - Also a Western. I'm looking forward to your TR! I'm most interested in whether you will kiss any monkeys
I wish that Tag Fairy would come around- I would LOVE a new one!!! But, honestly, i'm still so happy I have even one!

I am so excited about your assesment of RCCL, since we'll be doing that this summer. And it's an eastern- we all really need a change of itinerary.
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: