Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2010, 06:52 AM   #301
amyrella
Mouseketeer

so sad your tr is over ... but i hope you have a ptr on deck!! i was going to go in the beginning of May, but had to changedates bc my bf didnt want to ask off frmo work at that time...

its exciting that bed chose disney!!! i bet you almost peed with excitment!!
Old 11-28-2010, 04:50 PM   #302
Joyciemc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThomsLuvDisney View Post
Thank you for sharing your vacation with us, it was a fabulous TR and look forward to your May PTR!
You are too kind!
Oh... I did call a UK phone booth! Friends of ours were on their honeymoon and texted that they were near the booth... by the time we called I talked to a stranger who was having a nice trip It was fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyrella View Post
so sad your tr is over ... but i hope you have a ptr on deck!! i was going to go in the beginning of May, but had to changedates bc my bf didnt want to ask off frmo work at that time...

its exciting that bed chose disney!!! i bet you almost peed with excitment!!
I still can't believe that our trip has changed! I am way more excited about WDW than Vero beach, it turns out!

A PTR should be coming up soon, thanks for reading!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-30-2010, 04:21 PM   #303
SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE
DIS Veteran

I am so sad this TR is over - I absolutely loved it! You have the ability to recreate the moments so perfectly! And I'm so glad you're going back to Disney soon! I'll definitely be joining in for the PTR!
Old 11-30-2010, 06:08 PM   #304
Missyrose
DIS Veteran

So sad this TR is done, I really enjoyed reliving your vacation with you. Congrats on the change of plans...can't wait to see what you've got planned on the PTR!
'86, '90, '94, '98, '09, '10 -- Off site, 10/2011 -- CR, 3/2012 -- Windsor Hills, 10/2012 -- BCV/AKV-Jambo, 01/2013 -- BWV, 5/2013 -- BLT, 10/2013 -- YC CL, 5/2014 -- BWV, 08/2014 -- VGF/BLT, 12/2014 -- BWV, 4/2015 -- BLT

Old 11-30-2010, 06:25 PM   #305
Disneybuckeye
DIS Veteran

All caught up again and glad you finished your report. Looking forward to hearing your final thought and what is up next now that you have all those points to use. Glad your trip home was uneventful. That is always a good thing!

Enjoyed a great March 2011 trip staying at the Boardwalk.
Enjoyed a great December 2011 trip to our home resort VWL with a short visit to see Harry Potter.
Enjoyed a great October 2012 trip at BLT.
Enjoyed a last minute surprise trip to Disneyland February 2013.
Enjoyed a great October 2013 trip to Saratoga Springs with our daughter and her college friends
Old 11-30-2010, 07:22 PM   #306
lisateaches
Mouseketeer

I just read your trip log tonight. I'm newish here, but I think you did a great job. Very entertaining! Your little "tiffs that later seem redonculous" had me wishing i would have known about this site and done a trip report on AK "The Day of Wandering Aimlessly 2009". Well Done!
[link=http://distickers.com/ticker/][img noborder]http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/8becq8nrvpgzrgy0.png[/img][/link]
Old 11-30-2010, 07:55 PM   #307
Joyciemc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHERNtinkerBELLE View Post
I am so sad this TR is over - I absolutely loved it! You have the ability to recreate the moments so perfectly! And I'm so glad you're going back to Disney soon! I'll definitely be joining in for the PTR!
Thanks, Courtney! Writing it was really fun, I'm glad that it was also fun to read!
And I just saw your ticker... just a little over 6 months till your wedding??? When did that happen... time flies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missyrose View Post
So sad this TR is done, I really enjoyed reliving your vacation with you. Congrats on the change of plans...can't wait to see what you've got planned on the PTR!
Thank you very much! I hope my future report(s) are as enjoyable!
I'm about to head over to read your report!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneybuckeye View Post
All caught up again and glad you finished your report. Looking forward to hearing your final thought and what is up next now that you have all those points to use. Glad your trip home was uneventful. That is always a good thing!
I'm sad that my TR is over, but I am proud that I finished it! It did take longer than I intended, but better than never, right?
Thanks for reading!!
Old 11-30-2010, 07:56 PM   #308
Joyciemc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisateaches View Post
I just read your trip log tonight. I'm newish here, but I think you did a great job. Very entertaining! Your little "tiffs that later seem redonculous" had me wishing i would have known about this site and done a trip report on AK "The Day of Wandering Aimlessly 2009". Well Done!
[link=http://distickers.com/ticker/][img noborder]http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/8becq8nrvpgzrgy0.png[/img][/link]
Welcome to the DIS!
Would love to hear about your day at the AK... sounds like one of our typical mis-adventures!
Old 11-30-2010, 10:10 PM   #309
Joyciemc
DIS Veteran

I just posted the beginning of a new PTR. I was going to wait to start it, but patience is not one of my personality traits.

Hope too see you over there!
I don't know where we're staying, but I know where we're eating. May 2011
Old 12-01-2010, 02:52 PM   #310
tankgirl427
DIS Veteran

Yes I'm one of those people who wandered off on her TR. What's worse is I'm neck deep in planning a trip for October 2011. HAA HAA HAA> I've been keeping up with your report and Su-Lynn and Annmarieda when I see an update. Can't wait to hear about your newest trip!

You guys made me break down and buy a DSLR even thought my photos wont' be nearly as good as y'alls!

"You held me down, but I got up, Get ready cause I’ve had enough."

PHM 2015-In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers

Pre 2006 doesn't count, 2006: Dolphin, 2006: 16 hours of MK & EP, 2009: DL, 2010: PC with DDP, 2011: Off-site with friends & PC, 2012: AKL & BLT, POFQ, 2013: POP, POP, DL, POP
Old 12-01-2010, 06:52 PM   #311
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

So sad that your tr is done...but anxious to follow along with your next PTR!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: